• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Revision (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Omimi; you can't prove that she used Almighty Push there. Just posting the page isn't enough.

I've given you multiple reasons for why she is using the Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack there.

Sasuke's statement doesn't mean that she has access to all Rinnegan abilities.

This is like trying to argue that Nagato is capable of using the Infinite Tsukuyomi because it is 'Rinnegan Genjutsu'.

I assume you mean when Sasuke drained Naruto's chakra through physical contact?

I established up above that you don't need to be a Preta Path user to absorb chakra.

Okay lmao we're done here. Every knowledgeable member of the verse will disagree with you here. Sasuke doesn't have any ability to absorb chakra besides Preta path

@AstralKing7; I think you misread what I posted. I agree with you that Sasuke used the Preta Path.

I'm saying that Kaguya did not use the Preta Path.

Damage3245 said:
you can't prove that she used Almighty Push there. Just posting the page isn't enough.
we did but u didnt and yes its enough

Sasuke's statement doesn't mean that she has access to all Rinnegan abilities.

Sasuke's statement mean she has Rinnegan

thats all u need to know

This is like trying to argue that Nagato is capable of using the Infinite Tsukuyomi because it is 'Rinnegan Genjutsu'.

he cant use limbo so......................

@Omimi; that's not what her profile says. Her profile states that the Rinne Sharingan grants her the basic abilities of the Sharingan, and the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

The Rinne Sharingan hasn't been stated to provide all Rinnegan abilities. Sasuke's statement exclusively mentions Genjutsu, which is the Infinite Tsukuyomi which I am not disputing.

Notice how Momoshiki also has the Rinnegan, but he doesn't have all of the Paths abilities on his profile?

I realize I'm late but yes Jirobo can absorb chakra without his Earh style jutsu he did this to Choji in second state via physical contact
3C5DA793-5124-42AC-8492-419F7DD26275

I agree with Damage.

But, the distinction between Rinnegan and Rinnesharingan is not quite explicit, to the extent of whether or not she could use Rinnegan's abilities.

Kaguya possessing the abilities of the Rinnegan is in fact a great possibility. It's best to leave it as it is.

There is no way to prove it was the almighty push, or that she used the rinnegan abilities to drain chakra, but... why would we question that?

The rinnegan abilities come from her sharinnegan.

Sasuke's own sharinnegan has the OG rinnegan abilities.

She employs the abilities akin to how the rinnegan does.

The anime does use almighty push as a name for it (anime is not to be taken over the manga, but there is no reason to completely ignore it when there is no contradiction to it)

There is no other given explaination for the abilities.

There is plenty of reason to assume she has the rinnegan abilities, and I don't see a reason that actually contradicts it being given. Not sure if Occam's Razor is what applies here, but I'd wager there is something like it that would make is pick the choice that has her having the abilities that got from a lesser version of her own eyes over her having abilities that just work really alike to it. The former has a reason to believe them, the latter doesn't.

It's even put as a "likely", so you can't even say that we are making a claim without 100% being sure. It's just a logical conclusion made about it. I don't see how you could argue that the possibility of her having the abilities isn't high. Maybe she doesn't know she can use them, maybe she just doesn't fancy them, maybe the PIS and CIS got her as hard as most others in shippuden, but unless there is proof against her having her abilities, the most I'd agree to is changing the "likely" to "possibly", which means virtually nothing.

@MostPowerfull; I can understand that but I think it'd be a lot better if the list of abilities removed until it was clear she can actually use them.

Momoshiki also has the Rinnegan but he doesn't have all of the Paths abilities listed on his profile.

Also, you don't use a profile as an argument.

The profile is an arbitrary thing wrritten, mostly, by members of the wiki. The fact that it doesn't mention that rinnegan abilities are likely given by it is no more solid an argument for the removal of the abilities than me saying that Naruto doesn't lose lifetime when he uses the kyubi in part I because the profile doesn't mention it.

Yes, the Naruto deal is a plain statement, but I think you get the point. What her profile says isn't important to an argument on what she can do, what the series shows is.

@Ricsi; fair enough, ignore the profile.

Just by going what the manga tells us, the abilities that the Rinne Sharingan grant are the basic abilities of the Sharingan, the Infinite Tsukuyomi and her dimension-shifting powers.

Yeah, I do know that was more of a footnote than an argument.

Sure, which is why she has those plain listed. But she shows abilities that seem to match the rinnegan, the anime does name one of the showcases as the rinnegna ability, and there is no real reason why a lesser version of her eye should have many better abilities.

It's not enough to 100% claim she does have them, but there sure is enough of a reason to put it as a possibly or a likely.

Also, pretty sure Momo uses the black rods too, so that at least she'd likely get regardless.

I don't think the implication is there that Kaguya can use the Six Paths abilities.

Not all eye powers in Naruto are shared across all users. MS abilities can be unique to the user.

Some Rinnegan clearly do different things for different users (Madara can use Limbo, Sasuke can use his teleportation, etc.)

I don't think Kaguya has any implication to use the Six Paths abilities.

The rinnegan abilities are really not like that. limbo is an extra thing Madara had, but the abilities are each supposed to be there for each ring, with the ressurection one being the pupil.

Sasuke showed to have the same rinnegan abilities, so I think it's pretty fair to say all rinnegan have the same basic seven abilities. It's there for the symbolism, and Sasuke kinda proves it. Plus, Zetsu was betting a lot on all rinnegan users being able to sunmmon the gedomazu. Madara, Sasuke and Hags all showed an extra powers (creation of all things is pretty mnuch a better version of Izanagi as far as I remember) but the basics should still the same.

And Kaguya streches her hand and a sudden force blows awasy Naruto, with the anime clarifying it as a rinnegan ability. Once again, enough reason for at least possibly.

> And Kaguya streches her hand and a sudden force blows awasy Naruto, with the anime clarifying it as a rinnegan ability.

That was the Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack, not a Six Paths ability.

There's also the issue that Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan isn't stated to be able to use all the abilities of the Rinnegan. Just guessing that it does due to association isn't enough to warrant a 'possibly'.

No, that one hjas quiet obvious fists. She uses another attack to mass masacre the clones later.

I have to disagree. The idea that Hags powers just came out of nowhere isn't exactly that fair an assumption, anmd Momo himself shows the chakra rods and seems to use deva path against the lightning fuma shuriken (His forehead eye literally bulges with energy), and had the whole hand-clapping to move the mountains when he doesn't ever use handsigns.

It is a bigger assumption that Kaguya has full access to all of the Rinnegan abilities when it is never stated or implied.

Regarding the scene you're talking about with the clones, the anime showed it as the Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack.

Huh, remembered that wrong. Weird too, since the anime visuals don't even match the manga (Hell, it's zetsu that figures out the thruth seeking orb thing too)

Still tough, even Momo showed abilities from the rinnegan.

Yes; and Momo should have the abilities he has displayed if he did explicitely use them.

And I don't want to remove the abilities from Kaguya's profile that she definitely has. I just don't think there is enough to even warrant mentioning the Six Paths abilities on her profile.

Well, yeah, but i don't see how he'd have the deva path and not the others.

AndI guess? There is no real way to tell, not even Kishi was keeping up with the abilities at that point. It doesn't change much to be honest, even if we take bloodluzsted fights into acount the rinnegan abilities would hardly matter.

If it doesn't change much I take it you would be fine with them being removed for now?

This seems agreeable for the most part but wouldn't IT being a rinnegan Genjutsu kinda point towards Kaguya having a rinnegan through the rinnesharingan?

@Tata; if the IT was a pure Rinnegan technique than why would the users need to awaken a Rinne Sharingan first before activating it? Even if we do say it is a Rinnegan technique it may be the only Rinnegan technique Kaguya can use.

@Astral; I'm not suggesting we remove Kaguya's absoption. I don't think it is explicitly the Preta Path she's using, and therefore she has displayed no usage of the Six Paths abilities in the series.

Even if I think the occams razor approach is just assuming she has the abilities considering it is the progenitor of all dojutsu, part of me has to admit it seems inconsistent to even grant these abilities based on this. I think they are fine to remove, there really isnt something major.

all rinnegan user (kaguya descendants )showed that they have all basic 6 path jutsu

madara, nagato, sasuke, haoromo

but u have problem to accept that kaguya have all basic 6 path jutsu even thou her Rinne Sharingan is progenitor of rinnegan

+even sasuke said that she has rinne
Sdadad
gan
all rinnegan user has all 6 path

we have evidence that prove she has all rinnegan power

and u don't have single evidence to prove why she don't have all rinnegan power

so close this BS thread

Omimi; if you're not going to contribute in a a constructive way then you're just spamming the thread.

Kaguya does not have the Rinnegan itself, she has the Rinne Sharingan. So posting that page does not prove anything.

Sasuke didn't state she has the Rinnegan itself, he just said 'Rinnegan Genjutsu'. I doubt he even knew the term Rinne Sharingan existed.

Kaguya has no other absorption abilities. You guys are assuming too much. You can't give her abilities that other characters have. She literally put her hand out and absorbed amatarsu. Only one ability she has can do that and it has a name.

If u guys are saying she has another one then please tell me the name of it.

Also if u have rinnegan jutsu then that obviously means u have the rinnegan.

Sasuke himself has a closer version of the rinne sharingan and he can even perform the paths. Sasuke doesn't have a rinnegan. He has a 6 tome rinnegan.

@Paul Frank; yes, that is true. However they're generally referred to as the Six Paths. Even the Sage is known as the 'Sage of Six Paths' so it is a lot easier to refer to them as that.

@AstralKing7; she has the ability to absorb Jutsu & Chakra through Black Zetsu. Nothing more.

Sasuke does have the Rinnegan. His has a fancier design but it is still just the Rinnegan.

@damage did u read the manga?? The scene I'm referring to is so clear that it makes you seem like u didn't read it. Black zetsu wasn't even around Kaguya. Kaguya put her hands on and amatarsu started to disappear and shrink.

Hell zetsu itself got hit by amatarsu before and never tried to absorb it. That itself tells us that zetsu can't absorb jutsu but only chakra

I have alot of patience when it comes to naruto revisions, but please don't spam the thread with "close this dumb thread".

Welcome to the marketplace of ideas. I am honestly fine with how this wiki treats naruto 98 percent of the time, maybe a lil higher or lower depending on the issue.

But this really isnt a big deal. Even Kaguya did have it, it is not like it was in her character to use her Dojutsu other then for IT.

And even then, during her final fight with Naruto and Sasuke, she mostly just used her Ninjutsu.

No sufficient evidence has been given to grant these abilities At BEST she gets these abilities but with a Possibly Monikor attached to them.

But I am not fine with this either. Damage makes sense. Even tho I disagree with him alot, this is one of the few times you guys are not really contesting damage, just saying "close thread"

/rant over.

@AstralKing7; read my post again.

I'm saying that Kaguya can absorb Jutsu on her own, but she absorbed Naruto and Sasuke's chakra directly with Black Zetsu who she attached to them.

Damage u literally said at the top that she can "absorb jutsu with black zetsu, nothing more"

Your words literally

How you are wrong? First of all black zetsu has never absorbed jutsus; he has only absorbed chakra physically.

Kaguya absorbed a jutsu from Sasuke. The only ability that can do that by just putting your hand out is the Preta path. Kaguya doesn't have any other named ability that grants her absorption.

Anything else is just pure assumption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back