• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lunaria vs Martia . Speed Equalized. Bloodlust both if it makes this more fair, otherwise in character.

Who wins and why?

Note: None of Kars keys have Low 2-C stats physically and his hax is not on this scale either from what I heard in other threads, while MiH takes at least some time and D4CU Low 2-C aspect of creating a timeline/universe is not offensive. Therefore, this match shouldn't be a stomp.

...I hope.

600px-Fancy
5055002133b9a346b75345dfd32c8c10

Well from what I can tell, Kars doesn't have direct resistance to Eternity Manipulation (Kars' "resistance" to time stop seems closer to just being immune to your own time stop. And pretty sure that Kaguya's ability is somewhat different.)

If this is bloodlusted, Kaguya's eternity manipulation would allow her to prevent Kars from "evolving", letting her smack him into dedness. Time stop won't help, as Kars can't kill Kaguya without the help of MiH, which takes time and can't be used in a time stop. So, I guess I'm voting Kaguya. Kars' only way to win would be spamming time stop to avoid getting hit by Kaguya until MiH ends the universe, but given Kaguya's instant manipulation, I don't think this will work long enough for him to kill her.

He won't adapt to Eternity Manip if it oneshots him and leaves him eternally unchanging in one go, so I can safely count Saik's vote.

Kaguya: 1 (Saikou The Lewd King)

Kars: 0

Inconclusive: 0

MIH doesnt take long it takes a around a minute or two to kill of 37 universes. And theres D4C, he doesnt need to stay to fight he could spam dupes or paradox her while MIH works. BTD sends him back in time, he could use that and use MIH in the past.

A minute is a lot in a MFTL fight. Doesn't he need to be in the same universe for it to work?

If not, then this would become yet another case of "who hits first" (If Kaguya's ability applies to Kars first, she wins but if Kars flees the universe first, he wins)

He can give hjs dupes MIH, he doesnt need to fight. But there's BTD, which allows him to travel back in time and he can use it on himself if need be and then just use MIH in the past.

Fairly sure Kars needs to A. Activate D4CU and then B. Be between two things to go to a parallel Universe while Kaguya basically needs whatever small gesture to stop him eternally.

Those things can be his clothes, air, dust, etc. Anyway let's ignore D4C, what about BTD, it's time travel and he's used it to go back quadrillions of years before. And he can rig himself with it.

Doesn't BTD also erase his memory? He wouldn't have any idea that he was fighting Kaguya and that he has to trigger MiH.

Nope, he aint like Kira, he retains them. And Kira didn't keep them because he wasn't rigged with it, Kars uses it on himself. (Novel Kira can do that too now actually).

"Everyone BUT the victim (and ultimately Kars) will have no memory of the happenings of the moments in reversed time. The bomb can be undone at any time when Kars wishes."

-Directly from Kars' profile.

That's false, he keeps a them, even Kira kept his memory.

And Kars would be the victim in this case because as I saud, both Kira and Kars can rig themselves with it, Kira did it many times and Kars did it to time travel back quadrillions of years.

I am relatively sure that, even if this somehow turns into a western shootout, Kaguya has the edge on activation due to her power making things last an eternity or happen in an instant. She could make Kars activation of BTD literally stop or take an eternity while her own goes in an instant.

And? How would she know to stop BTD, once it happens it can't be stopped. And he can rig himself with for time travel, he literally did that in the book to go back 34 universes to punch Dio aggressively hard.

Because it's not wrong, but it's not right, yes only the victim keeps their memory but that's the thing, when Kars and kira uded it they WERE the victim, they used it on themselves.

"How would she know to stop BTD"

Bloodlusted match. Kaguya would go for Eternity Manip right at the start, and Kars would go for whatever right at the start.

I don't know what you mean by "rig himself for time travel". Point is, Kars wouldn't know that he has to fight Kaguya in the future due to memory loss. And again, he has to actually activate it for it to happen.

BTD is rigged on someone, that person keeps their memory, no one else does. In the manga Hayato was the victim.so Kira didnt remember. In the novel Kars and Kira can ignore that as they can both use it on themselves. Also Kars ignore High 3-A causility manipulation, would that not help here at all?

BTD still requires some activation. Back at square one with "who will activate their ability first". Since it's bloodlusted, the answer is both at the same time (Though as Fate noted, Kaguya may have the edge in this matter).

You mean resisting GER? This is only really useful if Kaguya went back in time to attack him. Pretty sure simply attacking him in present time would work.

Comparing GER to Kaguya's ability is like comparing water to wine, tho, they have nothing to do with each other.

What? He can nullify actions, stop things from happening, even nulled his own death. GER can manipulate cayde and effect on a high 3-A scale, it cant do anything to Kars and even Dio stranggled it. And by Giorno's own admissions, there is nothing he can do.

This only proves resistance to causality manipulation as far as I know. Kars was still physically hurt by regular punches and such. He isn't untouchable.

Yes but he has resists to high scale powers like that. Does Kaguya gave resists to soul manip? Time stop and white snake could also work

"He resists X power so he will also resist Y power" doesn't work.

Kaguya no-sold Soul and Death attacks, yes. This is also, an activation problem either way.

Again, he doesn't have a resistance against anything like her Eternity Manip so if it does get him he's done.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Saik.

Actually white snake ultimate could work, it can remove souls and the mind, destroy them (removed Dio's the World and shattered the disc killing ut). And it also fought the World ultimate briefly which blitzed GER.

Kaguya is resistant to Soul stuff. Her true body isn't her body but her soul. She can just make another body.

Speed is equalized.

You still haven't adressed the fact that Kars need to activate said power. None of what you say matter if you can't prove that Kars can do it before being frozen forever.

No but Whitesnake should have infinite speed for 1v1 The World Ultimate. What would her manip do to something that has infinite speed (as his world also has infinite speed). Edit: forgot about speed equal.

So if speed is equal then what? Both their powers happen at the same time, Kars has several things that can win him the match (time travel, killer queen+time stop, potentially whitesnake). But if they happen at the same time and both are instant then wouldnt ut be inconclusive since who knows what would take precedence.

Well, it depends on what Kars uses. Several of his attacks require some form of movement and the summoning of his stand. While Kaguya's ability, just happens at will. So I'd tent my chance and say that Kaguya would, most often than not, hit first. But it does seem closer to inconclusive.

MiH speeds up the user via time manipulation, iirc, so couldn't he just go all super fast and then use BTD?

Accelerating abilities don't work in speed equal matches if what I was told in other threads is any indication. And one way or another this match will be over very soon so MiH wouldn't have time to accelerate anyone either way.

Speed equalized nulls speed boosting abilities otherwise Kars would gave at least two infinite speed stands and arguably infinite speed himself by the end of the novel. The Kars page needs some revisions, there's potential abilities missing like data manip, some stuff is inflated like D4CU being universal, some stuff is confusing or not explained properly, etc.

Back