• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not talking about Diavolo, in the novel Giorno and Diavolo are the same , im ralking about ger vs enrico and GER vs DIO.

You missed the point again, he nullified his death for an extended period of time, he also permanently reduced all of Pucci's actions to zero, forever.

None of this is based on time though.

Oh, so I'll have to put my faith on you again on how true is that.

And again. It's not the same as Eternity Manipulation btw. I'm already pulling straws for you allowing the slightest bit of comparisons on the abilities. Like comparing apples and oranges. Oh man, I really ran out of metaphors if I'm using that.

You're absolutely right. It's based on the absolution of time.

Oh well, I can link mkre panels next time on his profile next CRT .

Its not, but Kars can adapt to higher end hax that can applied in a similar manor. If people don't like that being used don't put Kars against anyone with hax below low 2-C, or concept manipulation, that should work, honestly. His entire character and the premise of the book is basically Kars can't and won't stop copying every thing he wants and we cant do shit to stop him. Use dio if ya dont wanna get into NLF territory. Actually, i wanna see dio or Goyathlay fight someone.

As iy is ger can permanently effect and manipulate something, and his speed is infinite so its applied instantly and wont go away.

Please do so.

Yes. He can copy anything. If he gets the chance and said ability is anti power removal.

As iy? Assuming it's a typo but even with that no idea what you mean. Infinite speed is irrelevant considering speed is equalized. And considering Kaguya sees instants of time anyway...

Awesome, so uh, where's the screenshots?

And where's your proof on that? I'm still waiting.... I thought you had screenshots?

I could wait btw, midterms are tomorrow I shouldn't be here lol.

For what specifically. You're being extremely cryptic and vague.

I'll go grab the ones ya want, but you're gonna need to do the same.

... What we've been talking about the past few days. Proof of GER infinitely locking someone. And like I said even if that's true, I already explained it's not the case where it can work on Eternity Manipulation... Reset to Zero = Reject any sort of edittings. It's like resetting a character page here and turning it blank, but one can rebuild it. Eternity bans you.

Proof on what? The written statements regarding how her ability is rejecting change?

Day after tomorrow.

Nullifying his own death with the effect lasting over 10,000,000,000,000,000 years, which lasted even after he lost Ger . Doing his death to zero thing on Pucci, which continued even after giorno died. Best i got from CTRL+F and
Screenshot 20171122-175628
having his
Screenshot 20171122-175453
typing gold experience requiem.
Now ya wanna show me her locking someone +the entire area .

...Okay, just decided to read this shitstorm on the day I was sick as hell and almost regretted reading it. Can somebody summarize what need to be debate here?

@Andy it's mostly an issue about whether or not the ability that completely rejects change and is completely different to GER would work on Kars or not.

A good chunk of us thinks Eternity Manipulation is different and will be effective.

I only see J-Man arguing against it. So yeah realizing that, this will be my last response.

@J-Man

Here ya go.

Debate Stuff
Anyway that still doesn't clearly define whether or not he's been put into stasis. I'll give you the benefit of doubt though.

For one person, the elixir she help make (and the elixir does eject someone out of the circle of reincarnation, so...), for the area, it's Eientei (though since it does cover the person also, it does mean area+ person).

The elixir is explicitly contradicted,it doesnt reject all and any change , rip them apart and gore them still being perfectly able to be and has been done before .

The latter is stated not to the case in that very screencap any more and it didn't do anything to people and the area at once before. Only the area, and tewi broke past it anyway.

Illask again, provide me a screencap of performing that.

.... Her body is immortal and resistant to any change done to her.

Her ability allows her to reject any change that is external....

Sides, a vague one for a vague one. Seems fair. Anyway like I said last response. See ya around.

Then why can she be ripped apart, gored, even "killed" briefly .

Plus I actually bothered getting ya actual an screencap of GER. Can ya not do the same? Oh and on a sude note, He did tank the MIH which accelerates time untill infinity then hits a singularity point, an instant..

...Because honestly I couldn't care less for this anymore? I'm sick at the moment, and the shitshow is still brooding

Back