• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually what I'll do is ignore the debate as a whole and go back to just counting votes since I debated way more than I intended to already.

If he's frozen, he's done for. It's the end.

Also, I gotta ask where did you get that Kars can fight as a disembodied soul? Nothing in his profile states that he can survive having his body destroyed, nor does he have Low-Godly regen.

Not that it matters. If she gets him with Eternity Manipulation, he's done for.

(I'm going to sleep now)

Jorge, a ""normal"" human can remove his soul from his body and act as a disembodied soul. Kars knows of this and has perfect understanding of the soul, its even mentioned he has complete understanding of the soul. Honestly Kars needs a lot of revisions, some things are wanked, some things are downplayed, abilities are missing or not explained right, etc.

Can't Kars just throw another Kaguya at her and paradox her out of existence?

Yes, Kars has multiple ways to ohko but the argument here is eternity manip stopping Kars from acting, assuming they both start with say time stop and eternity manip which is reasonable here what would happen? Kars can use multiple Stands at once, he and DIO both showed they can but the answer is what would take precedence?

I think speed equalised matches are fine, but if you bloodlust them it becomes a game of 'who can do what first', and that it quite hard to answer and leaves room for speculation. I suggest you remove bloodlust, otherwise my vote will be inconclusive due to not knowing who will attack first.

okay, again, what attack he have could harm Kaguya? If I remember correctly, her soul also reject change, so isn't most move useless?

Vote for Kaguya, reason above.

What? D4C uses another Kaguya to erase them from existence. MIH destroys the universe. Assuming she doesn't have mind hax resists or soul hax resist since it's not listed, White snake can manually remove both and destroy them negging the low-godky regen as her conscious and soul was destroyed.

But let's assume she does, the former two still work.

Resetting the universe and paradoxing her out of existence through merger sponging are both useful ways of killing her.

She should have soul manipulation resistance.

Inconclusive regardless. It's a who attacks first scenario (though Kaguya is more likely to win right off the bat for the reasons everyone already listed about her just having the one definitive option).

Does she have mind hax resist and where would the soul manip resist come from? Since Kars can physically touch and manipulate souls too. It's how he stole KQ. But actually, I'm curious since i actually do enjoy Touhou greatly, it'd be nice for future reference.

Kaguya: 2 (Saikou The Lewd King, AndyKhang)

Kars: 0

Inconclusive: 3 (Sir Ovens, Promestein, Elione-Arisu)

I would vote Kars due to TheJ-ManRequiem's reasoning plus Kars has better range, is more intelligent(the rules of blood lusted characters should allow him to use his intelligence and he would more than likely use time stop instantly), and has more versatility but due to them being blood lusted and the speed is equalized it is too hard to determine who would win.

So I vote inconclusive.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Does she have mind hax resist and where would the soul manip resist come from? Since Kars can physically touch and manipulate souls too.
It's how he stole KQ. But actually, I'm curious since i actually do enjoy Touhou greatly, it'd be nice for future reference.
the first taste of the medicine makes the drinker incapable of growing up or aging. The second taste makes them incapable of becoming ill. The third taste makes one completely immortal to the truest sense.

it would not be called the true exlier of Immortality if some one like shiki eiki, yukari, Kasen, shinigamis, etc could just take the soul and destroy it.

also

qoute from the game

Yuyuko says.

"A human who has drunk the Hourai Elixir will become unable to age or die.

If another human eats that immortal human's guts,

that person too will never age and never die.

And if a ghost eats them...?

An undying ghost will be born.

Thus, the cycle of Hourai ends. They'll never achieve nirvana
or reincarnate, and the elixir will stop along with them.

Well, I guess it'd be fine if you didn't eat them."

ghost are souls so basicly Yuuykos saying that even the soul itself can't be destoryed

Alice says

"Why would you always wonder something like that?

Immortality is like casting away the physical body.

Your soul alone is what you actually are,
and it's able to produce a new body.

Souls don't have a particular size, so they ca
create a new body wherever they like.

Conversely, a body without a soul would perish rather quickly, right?"

Kaguya: 2 (Saikou The Lewd King, AndyKhang)

Kars: 0

Inconclusive: 4 (Sir Ovens, Promestein, Elione-Arisu, Dienomite22)

This match surprises me.

Kaguya winning against Novel Kars.... Or at least being faster on the shoot out. So going Kaguya. On the edge for a tie but I'll side with Kaguya, mostly to make up for Yukari vs Kaguya Freddy Krueger scene.

>Ignoring all the novel Kars upgrades.

He has like 50 more powers.

(He can also copy powers and resist them while being effected by them the moment it happens, plus he has plenty more powers now, like soul destruction and mind destruction, actual time travel, the ability to survive without a soul and survive as just a soul, and more). The moment she uses her power he likely adapts, copies and resists, implying he doesn't use one of his many powers first like time stop or time travel via the world (and if we go the route of even they tie, and he is stuck in time stop immobile, he's definitly adapting within the timestop before it runs out so it's moot) then within timestop just use Whitesnake to destroy her soul or mind, bypassing her regen and durability. Or, if he finds nothing works while in the stopped time, just time travel before she drank the elixir (Which he'd likely know, considering he likes to read minds with whitesnake).

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>Ignoring all the novel Kars upgrades.
He has like 50 more powers.

(He can also copy powers and resist them while being effected by them the moment it happens, plus he has plenty more powers now, like soul destruction and mind destruction, actual time travel, the ability to survive without a soul and survive as just a soul, and more). The moment she uses her power he likely adapts, copies and resists, implying he doesn't use one of his many powers first like time stop or time travel via the world (and if we go the route of even they tie, and he is stuck in time stop immobile, he's definitly adapting within the timestop before it runs out so it's moot) then within timestop just use Whitesnake to destroy her soul or mind, bypassing her regen and durability. Or, if he finds nothing works while in the stopped time, just time travel before she drank the elixir (Which he'd likely know, considering he likes to read minds with whitesnake).
I forgot about this debate, but what about the whole eternity manipulation thing?

But no one actually countered what I said. He doesn't need d4c at the start, simply leading with time stop, which even his duplicates like to be armed with, is enough.

Plus I don't think she can actually kill Kars, yeah destroy his body maybe but don't recall her being able to harm intangible souls, considering yuyuko can turn intangible and be basically untouchable. Also, Whitesnake and it's hallucinations are activated at a thought for everyone in its AOE.

I don't wanna even touch this thread (Which was Necro'd solely because of Kars upgrade it seems), but just want to point this out:

Kaguya using her ability WILL stop Kars, forever. No matter if he is a soul or if he can adapt to it.

Her eternity manipulation makes it so Kars won't be able to move or adapt to it. Applying "Eternity" on his current state, making him unable to either move or change.

Given how the ability function, he won't be able to adapt to it, as it will have affected him by the time he realized its existence.

Implying that he will be able to adapt to it when being affected by it or being able to resist it when he's a soul is nonsense.

Not what I was implying. I was implying she can't even kill him .

Also why cant he adapt? He adapted to time stop, similar enough (and GER also can't do anything to him so there's that).

Anyway, even if it stopped Kars, it wont stop his stands and even if It eould? Wont stop killer queen from rewinding time automatically, as killer queen isn't Kars or even apart of him, he stole it.

Her Eternity manipulation isn't mere time stop.

There you go again. Why do you think his stands are suddenly immune to her effects? These are just stands. Ghosts, non-corporeal beings and the likes are nothing special in Touhou. And Killer Queen won't be able to do anything if it's stuck.

Much like how she kept Eientei from ever being discovered by putting "Eternity" on its lack of history, she can easily stop Kars from attempting to fight her by putting "Eternity" on the current situation of her being unharmed.

Back