• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY High 8-C VS Random Anime or Manga Characters Round 1 Match 3

V999

He/Him
RWBY VS Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

• Speed are equalized
• Beacon Neopolitan is used
• Post-Deep Pass Overdrive Jonathan is used
• Neo : 9.94 Tons
• Jonathan Joestar : 2 Tons
Tournament

Neopolitan : 1 (@WeeklyBattles)

Jonathan Joestar :

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
no ******* way you put the only RWBY character that doesn't have a gun, against a guy that if it touch you is over

also for real, when you do a match, tell it in the main thread, like how do you even except that the others will come if you don't even inform them?

c'mon this is common sense

no ******* way you put the only RWBY character that doesn't have a gun, against a guy that if it touch you is over

also for real, when you do a match, tell it in the main thread, like how do you even except that the others will come if you don't even inform them?

c'mon this is common sense
Don’t know anything about Jojo but wouldn’t Aura protect her?

I mean, no kinda low-diffs this, jonathan doesnt really have a way to counter her illusions reliably, even his vibration trick wont beef much help since her illusions are tangible

I remember the ripples, but I also specifically remember certain characters surviving plenty of hits. Granted they were vampires with regen but I digress
Yeah not sure why but for vs threads its always assumed that Jonathan will lead with instakill or insta-incap ripple hax 100% of the time, thats kinda just always been argued and no one has bothered to argue against it

Or, well, no one else, ive argued against it but no one ever believes me lol

Yeah not sure why but for vs threads its always assumed that Jonathan will lead with instakill or insta-incap ripple hax 100% of the time, thats kinda just always been argued and no one has bothered to argue against it

Or, well, no one else, ive argued against it but no one ever believes me lol
Well at least so far from what I’ve watched, Hamon infuses power from the sun which is what kills Vampires. Not that it negates regen outright. Basically Hamon having a property tailored to killing vampires. Like how the swords in Demon Slayer don’t actually have regen negation, it’s that they have a property that demons are susceptible to.

Again this is just what I’ve gathered so far

I mean, if this isnt a stomp then Neo fra, I really dont see how Jonathan can get past her bullshit illusions

It's generally accepted that him channeling hamon THROUGH someone would damage them a lot because of vibrations, I think
Well I’m on Part 3 now so I can give a little more of an opinion. We’ve seen Hamon do lasting damage like with Kars against Joseph, however it is NOT a one shot. Far from it. It would eventually kill the person with a single hit, but that takes time and a person can do things to counter it (like severing a limb).

The other thing is that Hamon travels best through liquids such as water, but even then has difficulty traveling through thick liquids like oil. We have zero proof that Hamon would be cable of traveling through Neo’s aura to harm her.

Back