• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juubito, BSM Naruto, EMS Sasuke, Hashirama, Madara, DMS Obito, SM/KCM/BM Minato Speed Upgrades

Base Minato has Sub-Reletivistic+ Reaction Speed.

• SM Increases this.
  • KCM Increases this.
  • BM Increases this.
Vastly, infact scaling from how much Naruto was increased.

Anyways, as for Juubito/Naruto/Sasuke/Hashirama/Madara scaling:

• Juubito (Controlled) Casually tagged KCM Minato, ripping his arm off and sticking a TSB to him faster than Minato could percieve, thus, Juubito scales to Sub-Reletivistic+ in Reaction and Movement Speed.
  • BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke could fight and keep up with a casual Juubito. Thus they scale from him.
  • Madara scales from Sasuke as, even with the Buffs, Sasuke eyes weren't yet comparable. SM Hashirama always scales from BSM Naruto and EMS Madara could keep up with him. Base Hashirama can keep up with EMS Madara.

DMS Obito has SR+ Reaction speed as he could easily react to JJ Madara's movement speed with Kamui's Intange

SM/KCM/BM Minato are vastly superior to his base in Speed. I'd Argue they'd be "At least" SR+ or, SR+, likely higher. Which would translate to everyone in this thread.

The God Tiers would be faster, Obviously. Madara's feat, is casual btw.

LordWhis said:
Madara biltzed sasuke because he was tired.
Also, A reacted to minato so is he sr+ too ?
I don't remember A reacting to Minato, but no. Only Minato's reaction is SR+, not his Movement/Combat/Travel.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wasn't this already said to be an outlier, or am I missing something?
Nope. Only Naruto dodging A is an outlier apparently. This has never been brought up.

LordWhis said:
@TFO: Does unbuffed EMS Sasuke scale ?
Pre-Juubito fight EMS Sasuke, no. Post-Fight, yes. I'm of the belief that the Sharungan retains that buff, buff its up to you guys.

Neither sasuke gets it as that would make Sage Madara scale which makes Sage hashi scale which makes edo madara scale and it goes on and on

if that get accepted then only high 6-A to god tier will scale from this

and unbuffed EMS Sasuke is only 7-B so no

LordWhis said:
What is DMS Obito's tier ? Also what about DMS Kakashi !
DMS Obito should be equal to DMS Kakashi. After all, Kakashi is using his Eyes/Chakra.

Iirc, DMS Kakashi should already have SR+ reactions from reacting to Kaguya.

The scaling seems solid enough, no outrageous assumptions from what I see.

I'm ok with a "Likely Higher" for the God Tiers considering Minato's reactions should increase when in his higher mode.

Lol, one of the first Naruto threads I'm actually 100% ok with 😎

@Pachi

Adult Sasuke is already SR+ as he can keep up with Madara/Naruto/Kaguya.

• Kinshiki could fight him near evenly, thus he scales
  • Momoshiki could react to Sasuke, and tag Sasuke thus he scales
  • Base Naruto can react to Both Sasuke and Momoshiki, thus he scales.
  • Base Toneri can react to Base Naruto
Etc, etc, etc.

They scale.

Burning Full Fingers said:
They don't have the "+" yet, iirc.
Oh, well, this insures they do. lol, and honestly, they should be Reletivistic (The God Tiers), but I have to work on my argument for that not involving a certain jutsu....Honestly, it just depends on how close Minato's reactions are to Reletivistic in Base. But another time.

So to sum up, the following Upgrades are agreed upon?

Sub-Reletivistic+ Reaction/Movement Speed, Likely Higher:

• Juubito (Controlled)
  • BSM Naruto
  • EMS Sasuke (W/ Buff)
  • SM/Base Hashirama
  • Edo/EMS Madara
Sub-Reletivistic+ Reaction Speed, Likely Higher:

• DMS Obito
  • DMS Kakashi

As for the God Tiers and other notable Characters/Forms:

• JJ Madara
  • Naruto (Base-SPSM)
  • Rinnegan Sasuke
  • Kaguya
  • Momoshiki
  • Kinshiki
  • Toneri
  • 8 Gates Gai
They should be bumped up to At Least Sub-Reletivistic+ Reaction/Movement Speed, Likely Higher

The "Likely Higher" comes from the fact that it's Base Minato who has SR+ reaction speed already. His Forms (SM/KCM/BM) increase this significantly scaling from Naruto's Buffs in these areas. Not only that, but Obito and Kakashi's feats or reacting to God Tiers (Kaguya of which is the fastest).

The "At Least" should be added to the above list of "God Tiers and Other Notable Characters/Forms" because these Charactrs are the ones who're faster than BSM Naruto, Juubito, etc.

Back