• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juubito, BSM Naruto, EMS Sasuke, Hashirama, Madara, DMS Obito, SM/KCM/BM Minato Speed Upgrades

Omimi said:
Base Hashirama and EMS Madara does not scale from this
EMS Madara can fight SM Hashirama who scales from BSM Naruto. Base Hashirama can fight EMS Madara.

More or less, it's likely a situation where:

• SM Hashirama > EMS Madara > Base Hashirama, but they're all in the same speed tier still.
It's would be like how we can have 2 characters in the Hypersonic Range, but one is like...Mach 6 while the other is Mach 8, you know what I mean?

TheFinalOrder said:
bm naruto did keep up with ems madara if anything bm naruto faster then ems madara

hell even kcm naruto did react to rinngan madara

and all gokage did able to fought/react to him

edit: i was was wrong bm naruto keep up with rinnga madara so another outlier for naruto

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-608?id=377758#21

ShrekAlmighty said:
5 kages would scale to madara
Rinnegan obito Kcm2 naruto and anyone that can keep up and is comparable to them
5 Kages never Blitzed Madara, not even on surprise via transportation via Mabui's LS technique and the Blinding Flash it creates.

I guess though EMS and Base Hashirama can scale only in Reaction Speed, not movement.

Tsunade suprised him when he swaped places with the clone

Mei could intercept his fire release and onoki could hit him with Jinton

Not to mention all of them could fight his 25 susanoo clones

Omimi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
bm naruto did keep up with ems madara if anything bm naruto faster then ems madara
hell even kcm naruto did react to rinngan madara

and all gokage did able to fought/react to him

• BM Naruto didn't pressure, surprise or blitz Madara. Madara wasn't even serious.
  • When did KCM Naruto fight Madara directly?
  • You saw what happened to them When Madara got bored of them, right?
0592-005
0592-006
0601-003
0601-004
The Gokage didn't really surprise or Blitz Madara. At no point could Madara not keep up with them, and he wasn't really trying. But it is enough to prove that Base Hashirama and EMS MAdara don't scale in "Movement Speed", but "Reaction Speed" stays, like Base Naruto and Base Toneri. None of the Gokage or BM Naruto scale from Madara's reaction speed.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Tsunade suprised him when he swaped places with the clone
Mei could intercept his fire release and onoki could hit him with Jinton

Not to mention all of them could fight his 25 susanoo clones
  • Tsunade didn't surprise Madara, what are you going on about? This argument makes no sense when you even considered Ay couldn't surprise Madara at any point in the fight. Yet Tsunade who is stated slower surprised him (Which she didn't, I have the scans to prove it), much less land a solid blow on him without him blocking? Laughable, Tsunade can't even tag Kabuto 1 v 1 let alone Madara.
  • Jutsu Speed =/= Reaction Speed and MAdara literally stated he allowed him to hit him with Jinton, come on dude.
  • Again, Madara wasn't really serious in that fight, even then, Reaction Speed =/= Movement Speed.
I give you that these feats from the Gokage null the argument of him scaling via Movement, but you have no basis or claim that nulls them scaling in Reaction speed.

TheFinalOrder wrote:

Dasdsa
Sdsdsds

naruto Travel Speed >>>rinnagan madara Combat Speed/Attack Speed

Wow, my bad, I tottally didn't mean to type that. I meant BM Naruto isn't faster and didn't keep up. I don't even know how I typed that, lol.

i mean its easy to deflect that attack when naruto jumped straight at him. Im pretty sure madara couldnt tank that attack without the fan and come out with no scars

Omimi said:
ShrekAlmighty said:
No madara is > as he easily deflected his TBB with his gunbai
it was a clone
and naruto easily block rinagan madara attack

if madara was faster then then naruto then he wouldve killed Gyüki

naruto Travel more then 100m b4 madara sword could even touch Gyüki and distance between madara and Gyüki is no more then 10m
I've already stated that Comebat Speed =\= Reaction speed. Nowhere are you and Shrek proving that EMS Madara and Base Hashirama can't have SR+ Reaction Speed. You kerp posting instances of Combat Speed.

Don't we already unofficially consider all MS users to have sub-relativistic reactions (at least for eye techniques) ?

He also couldnt dodge Meis water dragon infused with A lightning chakra

or Onokis large Jinton cube which erased 25 susanoo and a part of real madara

@ TheFinalOrder

i just re-read some chapter and its look like madara never used ems against anyone after absorbing naruto frs so edo ems madara almost featless (his rinngan was active against gokage,kcm,bm naruto etc) so i dont know what to say anymore

ShrekAlmighty said:
He also couldnt dodge Meis water dragon infused with A lightning chakra
or Onokis large Jinton cube which erased 25 susanoo and a part of real madara

• Madara was in Mid-Air, so of course. Doesn't mean it surprised him.
  • Again, you are focusing on Travel Speed, not his reaction.

Unite My Rice said:
I don't think we can use the Minato calc for reasons here
look carefully A's hand was front of minato's right cheek not front of his nose so your assumption is wrong

Btw, it's likely Minato tossed his Kunai up before he Teleported. In the Viz scans, A looks at the kunai while saying Minato outdid his top speed:

0542-014
I'd say given the context and knowing Ay and such knew Minato could teleport, the Anime's portrayal of the scene should be accurate.
A calc using the first panel should be fair, but now the issue is Ay's speed. He should scale from Kirin due to escaping Sasuke's perception.

forgot about this thread but it seems it can still work after Minatos speed feat is added from reacting to Ay who is faster than Sasuke and sick Itachi. Everything is still good

Back