• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Justice league spoiler thread. (preemptive)

Going to see justice league on Friday, so maybe the first, on the site to report back.

Especially, since it's the 17th for both UK and US, but theirs an eight hour time difference, so I'm going to see it at 12:00, so someone else could see it at midnight, 4 hours ahead of me.

I'm interested, to see how strong aquaman is, in proportion to Wonder Woman. Also, if the flash's speed gives everyone upgrades via scaling, I doubt it.

Also, also, the site needs DCEU tags/profiles for the characters.

Well from what i've heard the power scaling in JL is weird beyond belief, I'll be watching it with some mates tommorow so i'll report back and see if i could find any feats or powerscaling of note.

Obvious spoilers.

Superman > the other members of the JL. By a lot.

Aquaman should be roughly comparable to characters like Diana.

Only Superman scales to Flash. Everyone else looks almost frozen, whereas when both Barry and Clark move, they seem to be moving at relatively normal speeds in relation to each other.

Dunno. The ps is a bit weird. Though we do get to see clearly stuff such as:

• Steppenwolf > gods such as Zeus and Ares
  • Steppenwolf > Wonder Woman + Aquaman
  • Superman > Steppenwolf
Then of course there's a scene where a (relatively) bloodlusted Clark who doesn't fully have his memories back yet solos the rest of the Justice League.

This also means that Doomsday is hilariously strong compared to the rest of what we've seen, so far.

Hellbeast1 said:
Well from what i've heard the power scaling in JL is weird beyond belief, I'll be watching it with some mates tommorow so i'll report back and see if i could find any feats or powerscaling of note.
Can confirm, it's ******* weird. (tango Maureen)

Also MHS, probably confirmed and large planet darkseid via scaling, from wolf.

Flash and Superman have that a travel and combat speed, I think.

(yes, do please abbreviate the name Steppenwolf to wolf it's a lot simpler.

Wolf, just one upped hela, also Artemis is canon.

Boring film really, worth a digital rental only.

Also, only cyborg could harm planet level wolf, whilst superman's heat vision did nothing.

If Superman is that much stronger than them, they should probably be downgraded to Low 6-B since Superman is exactly baseline Country level.

Im going to check it out tomorrow. All the YouTubers I subbed to seemed to like it, even the ones that disliked bvs. I think the WB execs once again screwed over Snyder and Terrio but now they also screwed over whedon. Less then 2 hours, smh.

I hate that my dad hasn't even seen this movie but he thinks it sucks because critics say it does.

I'll probably be able to discuss this movie on Tuesday tho.

7th Ki'oon said:
Hellbeast1 said:
So that means 6-B Diana and Ares might not be valid anymore?
Why was, that valid? She disintegrating him with divine lightning or something.
Ares scaled to Zeus who created an island in a near death state and hid it with magic. Plus Ares killed the other old gods. Since Diana killed Ares, she scales.

Wolf killed millions, and faced EVERYTHING, including the God's, but plot demanded he was forced to retreat, I'm giving wolf planet level, because that's how this site will probably rate him, since clearly stronger equals a tier jump, on this site. Ergo, darkseid will be large planet level.

Also, Diana didn't do her divine lightning attack, so that's a one off, for now. That should mean she's downgraded.

Something that Superman breaks the bonding between, with cyborgs help.

Hence planet level Superman, and large planet Darkseid.

Additionally, the only blood wound that wolf gets, is from Jason's trident, so PiS or large island level equipment upgrade(s).

(yes, just refer to aquaman as Jason, that's practically what everyone thinks)

Also Jason has Hypersonic travel speed in water, for going from Iceland to gothem in a few hours.

(based off tooru from dragon maid, whom received similar)

Most of what I say is preliminary. But the speed feats for this film, is like a dbz blitz scaling.

Supes is only able to break the Mother Boxes' unity due to Cyborg delaying their synchronization by like a nanosecond, iirc.

There's also a super vague comment Batman makes about Superman being "stronger than a planet", but as of right now I'd take that with a heap of salt.

Thats cool regarding Mamoaman ;). What' even more interesting is that the quintent isn't the actual "trident" that the king of Atlantis receives. Also, I read spoilers but it seems superman makes steppenwolf bleed with a single punch.

Also, wonder women, has an empirical measured speed feat, that will serve as the baseline, until the dceu is cancelled. She blitzes a room in 20 seconds, so sonic speed?

7th Ki'oon said:
Hellbeast1 said:
Can confirm, it's ******* weird. (tango Maureen)
Also MHS, probably confirmed and large planet darkseid via scaling, from wolf.

Flash and Superman have that a travel and combat speed, I think.

(yes, do please abbreviate the name Steppenwolf to wolf it's a lot simpler.

Oh shit's getting real with Darkseid showing up.

Batman said the mother box could recreate the planet or something like that, since Clark was "stronger than a planet" he would be revived and not destroyed by the box power. 5-B Superman is not that impossible.

Also, Diana is way weaker and slower than Clark so she doesn't scale from him anymore, but she did evade lightning and killed Ares, so I don't know, "At least 6-C, likely far higher" and "Massively Hypersonic" without the "+"?

So to summarise Tier 9 low tiers, (Batman Suicide Squad), Tier 7 Mid Tiers (Prep Bats), Tier 6 High Tiers (Diana, Ares, Zeus, Enchantress), Tier 5 Gods Tiers (Supes, Wolf, Darkseid)

Unless there are some feats for the Olympians in this film (heard we see Zeus, Ares etc battling Steppenwolf's armies in the start)

Batman has some nice feats for a Tier 9 too, he gets throwed at a car and completely smashes it's door, speedblitzes and defeats some parademons (that are strong enough to tear apart the batmobile), tanks shots from the parademons guns with his arm, etc.

LordNephalem said:
Batman said the mother box could recreate the planet or something like that, since Clark was "stronger than a planet" he would be revived and not destroyed by the box power. 5-B Superman is not that impossible.
Also, Diana is way weaker and slower than Clark so she doesn't scale from him anymore, but she did evade lightning and killed Ares, so I don't know, "At least 6-C, likely far higher" and "Massively Hypersonic" without the "+"?
Reacting to lightning is mhs+ right?

Heatforce said:
LordNephalem said:
Reacting to lightning is mhs+ right?
I'm not sure, but I think it's only MHS, she was MHS+ by scalling from Sups and the lightling feat was just a complement.

But as I said, I'm not sure.

Reacting to lightning can vary. It can be as low as hypersonic (TMNT 2012, Shredder feat) or can be as high as Sub-Rel (CW Flash). It usually averages at MHS, yes, but we can't just assign values without calcs first.

Back