• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired

Batman and Parademons​

Parademons currently scale to causing critical damage to the Batmobile. In a previous CRT, it was pretty much agreed that the 9-A rating for Parademons should be removed, but there is this 9-B+ calc for the Batmobile's kinetic energy

@Lacku made a sandbox to revise Batman's page

Shazam​

Shazam was stated by Amanda Waller to be as powerful as they come and offered to join the Justice Society, who were brought together in order to fight Black Adam, so Shazam should downscale from Black Adam to "7-A, likely Low 6-B"

EDIT: As per @Dalesean027's comments, Shazam isn't consistently portrayed on this level and was killed by a Low 7-B explosion, so this might end up becoming a separate key for him, though one issue I might see is that their recruitment is based on what they know he has done

Some of his powers also shouldn't scale to the rest of the Shazam famiy members, since each of them has a specialty that surpasses the others (Darla is the fastest, Pedro is the strongest, etc.)

Last edited:
I probably should have made this CRT myself forever ago since my Batfleck rework has been basically finished for months so thanks for doing this lol

anyways I agree

Shazam was stated by Amanda Waller to be as powerful as they come and offered to join the Justice Society, who were brought together in order to fight Black Adam, so Shazam should downscale from Black Adam to "7-A, likely Low 6-B"
Sure ig but like there's gotta be some new key or something cause otherwise he doesn't even clear high 8-C at most and dies to like an 8-B to 8-A max explosion in his own movie.

Dude is consistently at most supersonic and far below the norm which is otherwise impressive compared to say taskforce X or starro so yeah he'd be considered strong it just doesn't make sense if he's just always been 7-A or 6-B and still MHS+ considering his feats in his own movies this statement aside.

Hell he'd be relativistic actually going by black adam scaling and that's way past any speeds he's shown combat or not

Sure ig but like there's gotta be some new key or something cause otherwise he doesn't even clear high 8-C at most and dies to like an 8-B to 8-A max explosion in his own movie.

Dude is consistently at most supersonic and far below the norm which is otherwise impressive compared to say taskforce X or starro so yeah he'd be considered strong it just doesn't make sense if he's just always been 7-A or 6-B and still MHS+ considering his feats in his own movies this statement aside.
I guess a "Post-Resurrection" key might work if that is the case
Hell he'd be relativistic actually going by black adam scaling and that's way past any speeds he's shown combat or not
I was kinda focusing on Attack Potency for his upgrade, since the statement is a bit out there but it's mainly Waller saying that he is as powerful as they come

Last edited:
Gonna rehash this from the discussion thread here

Shazam he literally gets nuked by a 7-C+ blast and is just completely dead. like I said he'd literally need another key for him being low 6-B and relativistic+ to keep things consistent cause otherwise he's literally only shown consistently to be at max high 8-C and up to Supersonic speeds

Updated this so now the Full Dome size would make shazam just barely cap out at low 7-B before his resurrection instead of the 7-C+ for the shrunken dome either way though he'd need another key cause both of these are so far below anything needed to be remotely close to low 6-B

I'd say he needs a new key for the black Adam scaling to be valid and in that case I'd agree with everything

otherwise he's literally only shown consistently to be at max high 8-C and up to Supersonic speeds
What would the High 8-C feat be? As for Supersonic, I guess his scaling to Darla needs to be removed, since she is also supposed to be the fastest of the Shazam family
I'd say he needs a new key for the black Adam scaling to be valid
The one issue that I can see from this is that it seems to be based on what they know he can do, but Shazam had just been resurrected and nothing he had done since then would be enough to gain Waller's attention

What would the High 8-C feat be? As for Supersonic, I guess his scaling to Darla needs to be removed, since she is also supposed to be the fastest of the Shazam family
He and a the dragon bust a large hole in a building that could potentially be high 8-C that's what I meant and he can have the MHS+ as combat speed but his travel is absolutely abysmal and the darla feat actually needs a calc to begin with cause its her reacting the lightning from several meters away

He and a the dragon bust a large hole in a building that could potentially be high 8-C
Ah, that could be a nice upgrade to his 8-C tier
and he can have the MHS+ as combat speed but his travel is absolutely abysmal and the darla feat actually needs a calc to begin with cause its her reacting the lightning from several meters away
Travel speed definitely should be downgraded. But MHS+ via Darla doesn't seem quite right when she's supposed to be faster than him

@Qawsedf234 @Maverick_Zero_X @Emirp sumitpo if it isn't a hassle, could you give input please?
Updated the OP
EDIT: As per @Dalesean027's comments, Shazam isn't consistently portrayed on this level and was killed by a Low 7-B explosion, so this might end up becoming a separate key for him, though one issue I might see is that their recruitment is based on what they know he has done

Some of his powers also shouldn't scale to the rest of the Shazam famiy members, since each of them has a specialty that surpasses the others (Darla is the fastest, Pedro is the strongest, etc.)

The Batman/Parademon revisions look fine.

Honestly I don’t remember a lot of Shazam 2 but the proposals seem fine. He would still have MHS+ reactions and attack speed though even if he can’t scale to Darla outrunning lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back