• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikey Ability Removals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't read Tokyo Revengers but I hope anyone reading this will also be able to see the clear issues on Mikey's profile. Hopefully some of these are accurate and just need new scans to better justify them.

Genius Intelligence

Being stated to be a prodigy once is not genius intellect. It'd be more accurately described as gifted.

Fear Inducement

Do we have any evidence that this was the sole byproduct of supernatural fear inducement? Even if it was fear, it's more likely a natural response to submit to and fear the guy who just tore your mouth open and not, y'know, artificially inducing fear through other means.

Statistics Amplification/High Pain Tolerance/Berserk Mode

Not a downgrade, but the scans for these are broken. They should be replaced as soon as possible.

Empathic Manipulation

I'm really failing to see where any of the abilities claimed are showcased in these scans.

Body Control

Again, the scans do not line up with what is claimed. Being able to fight on bad footing isn't really body control (it's just skill), and I don't see any mention of the "joint control" the justification claims.

Afterimage Creation/Pressure Points/Paralysis Inducement/Status Effect Inducement

These all use the same scans, how convenient.

Nothing about the visuals or dialogue here suggests afterimages were used. Even so, I'm confused on how the other guy was brutally injured if he was only fighting afterimages? Another issue is the "I can't move my body" statement; Nothing really proves this was done through pressure points or some other means, it's more likely Mikey just beat the shit out of that guy so bad that he couldn't move, which tends to happen a lot in violent fights.

Weapon Use

Not an ability, unless Mikey has shown extraordinary skill with any particular weapon (which doesn't appear to be the case in any scan provided).

Sense Manipulation

Your vision and hearing going bad is just a common side effect of getting beaten up badly (I've been there before, trust me). It isn't really a supernatural ability unless otherwise stated.

Social Influencing

I could be wrong on this, but I don't recall giving SI just for leading large and influential organizations. Not 100% sure though.

TL;DR I keep seeing this guy in CRTs and every time I look at them I remember how ******* wack his P&A section is.

These all use the same scans, how convenient.
Yeah I agree most of these abilities in general can be removed however the after image thing I think comes from him blitzing south so bad he thought he was fighting equally with mikey but in reality the guy was already nearly dead

Agree with everything, except with maybe two abilities:
Weapon Use

Not an ability, unless Mikey has shown extraordinary skill with any particular weapon (which doesn't appear to be the case in any scan provided).
You would be surprised of how easily handled is Weapon Mastery to characters without actually notable skill with it, the ability people tend to give it to anyone that have used at least once something as a weapon in a not extremely bad way, take as example WWE for example and how all the fighters have weapon mastery for just grab something in the surroundings (like a table or staircase) and slam it against the opponent in the most primitive and basic way.
Social Influencing

I could be wrong on this, but I don't recall giving SI just for leading large and influential organizations. Not 100% sure though.
Similarly to the previous point, several characters have it for very basic things, and at least in this case an argument for SI is actually valid because lead a large and influential organization isn't something that anyone can do without at least some talking ability.

Hm, I'm not sure if that's really afterimage creation though, since a character comparable in speed wouldn't see the afterimages like South did, right? As long as it's a byproduct of his superior speed, anyways.

Hm, I'm not sure if that's really afterimage creation though, since a character comparable in speed wouldn't see the afterimages like South did, right? As long as it's a byproduct of his superior speed, anyways.
Yeah for sure I'm just saying moreso why I think he has it for that but I'm not really sure and still think all of this is fine to go

Agree with everything, except with maybe two abilities:

You would be surprised of how easily handled is Weapon Mastery to characters without actually notable skill with it, the ability people tend to give it to anyone that have used at least once something as a weapon in a not extremely bad way, take as example WWE for example and how all the fighters have weapon mastery for just grab something in the surroundings (like a table or staircase) and slam it against the opponent in the most primitive and basic way.

Similarly to the previous point, several characters have it for very basic things, and at least in this case an argument for SI is actually valid because lead a large and influential organization isn't something that anyone can do without at least some talking ability.
For WWE, I suppose the logic would be that many of the weapons used are improvised and kinda unwieldy to use, unlike a sword or a gun. Although if the standards really are that low then I guess it's fine. Fair point about the SI though.

For WWE, I suppose the logic would be that many of the weapons used are improvised and kinda unwieldy to use, unlike a sword or a gun. Although if the standards really are that low then I guess it's fine
They are, like seriously, this come from the dude that saw tons of clips and even several fights to do simple downgrades to the verse, is the same as you grabing in this moment a folding chair and slaming or throwing it against the person that is half a meter in front of you.

Also, in favor of Mikey, if he was called a prodigy before, is show to be quite good at fighting (with even years of martial training, so it isn't like he randomly attack without thinking), and frequently use weapons in an effective way then I would say that Weapon User is fine.

Sense Manipulation

Your vision and hearing going bad is just a common side effect of getting beaten up badly (I've been there before, trust me). It isn't really a supernatural ability unless otherwise stated.
oh yea thats going in the "proof powerscalers have never been in an actual fight before" screenshot collection how the **** did the profile get away with that

I agree with pretty much everything in the OP except the Weapon Mastery and Social Influencing stuff. We are too lenient when it comes to giving characters Weapon Mastery, so I'm neutral on removing Weapon Mastery from his profile, meanwhile the Social Influencing stuff can stay as we give that kinda stuff to leader characters or characters that have a feared or whatever else status in their respective verse.

It's been awhile since I last checked his profile on this wiki but is that really on his profile? lol but anyway i agree with everything except the social influencing and fear inducement. I can see why you disagree with the fear inducement because the scan that was used to justify it is pretty weird lol here is a better scans to justify it, basically the same scans that was used to justify his Aura.

It's been awhile since I last checked his profile on this wiki but is that really on his profile? lol but anyway i agree with everything except the social influencing and fear inducement. I can see why you disagree with the fear inducement because the scan that was used to justify it is pretty weird lol here is a better scans to justify it, basically the same scans that was used to justify his Aura.
I still disagree. It seems to me like those people are getting scared by virtue of his aura's visual appearance, nothing more. I'd be scared too if I picked a fight with a guy and he manifested darkness tentacles or some shit. Fear manipulation requires a lack of anything to be obviously afraid of, which is not the case here.

I still disagree. It seems to me like those people are getting scared by virtue of his aura's visual appearance, nothing more. I'd be scared too if I picked a fight with a guy and he manifested darkness tentacles or some shit. Fear manipulation requires a lack of anything to be obviously afraid of, which is not the case here.
Those are just visual representations of his "Dark Impulses" they can't really see it, they just feel it. Without exaggeration, it can even be said that those things can inflict death so claiming it can inflict fear, base on the reaction kakucho and senju made right after his "curse" (his Dark Impulses) manifested, is not that crazy to say.

I've already discussed this Dark Impulses with that annoying Cloudy guy but i think Mikey should also have limited resistance to Curse and Mind Manipulation for being able to suppressed his "Dark Impulses" (which causes him to act like a murderer) because Dark Impulses is not just a psychotic behavior impose by a traumatic or similar events, but a supernatural thing that was passed down on him due to the time travel ability.

Those are just visual representations of his "Dark Impulses" they can't really see it, they just feel it. Without exaggeration, it can even be said that those things can inflict death so claiming it can inflict fear, base on the reaction kakucho and senju made right after his "curse" (his Dark Impulses) manifested, is not that crazy to say.
The description of this ability in the NA&T section seems to suggest otherwise, by showing a character from (I assume) the same universe with the same aura, and someone else seeing that aura. If there is confirmation that the aura is invisible, though, then I could see fear manipulation being a thing.

I've already discussed this Dark Impulses with that annoying Cloudy guy but i think Mikey should also have limited resistance to Curse and Mind Manipulation for being able to suppressed his "Dark Impulses" (which causes him to act like a murderer) because Dark Impulses is not just a psychotic behavior impose by a traumatic or similar events, but a supernatural thing that was passed down on him due to the time travel ability.
That sounds like supernatural willpower to me, personally.

The description of this ability in the NA&T section seems to suggest otherwise, by showing a character from (I assume) the same universe with the same aura, and someone else seeing that aura. If there is confirmation that the aura is invisible, though, then I could see fear manipulation being a thing.
There is no direct confirmation regarding to this, but it's been hinted many many times that only the readers can see it (And also possibly Mikey) because everytime he releases it no one really talks about it, the aura that emits from his body.

You can see an indirect confirmation regarding to it on the same scan I've provided here. Senju can only sense it, but not see it.
That sounds like supernatural willpower to me, personally.
Oh yeah i forget willpower can also do these stuffs, but i think it should still be noted on his profile next to supernatural willpower.

Last edited:
There is no direct confirmation regarding to this, but it's been hinted many many times that only the readers can see it (And also possibly Mikey) because everytime he releases it no one really talks about it, the aura that emits from his body.

You can see an indirect confirmation regarding to it on the same scan I've provided here. Senju can only sense it, but not see it.
I can see what you're getting at, but without direct confirmation, I do personally think it's reasonable to say that the appearance of the aura itself is scary, which lines up with the way it's actually drawn. I'm fine either way since you brought up some good points, but I'll personally wait for input from other users.

Yeah, I agree with most all of this. But I think we need to keep Social Influencing in his profile.

I can see what you're getting at, but without direct confirmation, I do personally think it's reasonable to say that the appearance of the aura itself is scary, which lines up with the way it's actually drawn. I'm fine either way since you brought up some good points, but I'll personally wait for input from other users.
Im like 99% certain that the series is, outside of its main premise, completly non-supernatural. For all intent and purpose, its middle schoolers being awefully good at punching each other and nothing more. So I personally believe that Mikeys aura is just a edgy visual metaphor for how the characters feel within his aura.

Its not uncommon either tbh, Demon Slayer has visual metaphors too in form of the elemental effects of their sword techniques

Now wether or not its Mikeys aura being so strong that people keel over from standing in it or because Mikey is just really ******* infamous among the Middle Schools and as such scares people shitless because of expactations from his infamy is beyond me.

@Expectro2000xxx once again showing his not so subtle opinions on the Pro Wrestling verse.

Anyways, WM and SI can stay. Everything else either needs better scans, more context, or should be removed entirely.

I disagree with mostly everything except Body Control, i dont remember that being an ability Mikey has.

Fear Inducement is valid because he scared several high tiers. Senju said she felt Mikey's "murderous aura" which was already accepted in another CRT as fear inducement

Genius Intelligence is valid because Mikey has a high level of knowledge of the body enough to easily seperate bones from the joints. His special skill os disarticulation. That isn't something 99% of teens have knowledge of, on top of the direct statement saying he is one.

Empathic manipulation was one of the first abilities he even had when his profile was created so to remove after all this time.

Also Paralysis Inducement is valid because South clearly wanted to continue fighting but his body didnt allow him from being paralyzed.

The ability summary clearly states everything that happened during this fight
Mikey only attacks weak points, if you read the manga(which you already said he doesn't) he doesn't just attack you, he even trained for it ever since he was 4 shown when he was kicking sealed bottle tops off for accuracy, which is something Kehaya from Baki trained for as an already adult (more proof he's a genius). To assume this is the only fight Mikey didn't attack weak points when South clearly wanted to continue fighting since he finally got the challenge he was looking for and then an action that occurs from pressure points would be lazy, especially since you said you didnt read the manga yourself

Sense Manipulation is also valid. Takemichi has taken worse beatings in the manga from Mikey including when he was put into a coma for 3 days and his vision and hearing never changed. When Taiju Shiba punched Takemichi who had no damage the same effect happened and was also temporarily paralyzed so the notion it happens from being beaten badly is false.

Last edited:

Keep my name out your mouth you literally talk about me everytime Mikey is a topic, this is sick behavior dude. just bitterness from the Mikey vs Daniel fight.

Last edited:
Keep my name out your mouth kid. Why am i not surprised the same people are under this post. Now it makes sense why this CRT exists its just bitterness from the Mikey vs Daniel fight.
I don't even know who the **** Daniel is. Maybe stop accusing people of shit for no reason, yeah?

This dude has the most exaggerated reaction I've ever seen lmao butthurt that much? "You literally talk about me everytime Mikey is a topic" tf is this dude talking lmao this is literally like the first time I've mentioned your name outside of your CTR and for a good reason, you sensitive bastard. And why do you keep bringing the "Daniel vs Mikey" matches lmao move on already my guy. It's only YOU who thinks that.

Last edited:
Genius Intelligence is valid because Mikey has a high level of knowledge of the body enough to easily seperate bones from the joints. His special skill os disarticulation. That isn't something 99% of teens have knowledge of, on top of the direct statement saying he is one.
So? Plenty of martial arts focus on this, it's not particularly hard to do if you're strong enough. This is nowhere near genius intelligence.

Empathic manipulation was one of the first abilities he even had when his profile was created so to remove after all this time.
Yeah, because the evidence for it is bad. I don't care how old the ability is, I've removed abilities that are like 7 years old because of how wrong they are.

Yes, because he was badly injured. Not because Mikey used some special paralysis justu or some shit. People tend to not be able to move after having the shit kicked out of them.

The ability summary clearly states everything that happened during this fight
Mikey only attacks weak points, if you read the manga(which you already said he doesn't) he doesn't just attack you, he even trained for it ever since he was 4 shown when he was kicking sealed bottle tops off for accuracy, which is something Kehaya from Baki trained for as an already adult (more proof he's a genius). To assume this is the only fight Mikey didn't attack weak points when South clearly wanted to continue fighting since he finally got the challenge he was looking for and then an action that occurs from pressure points would be lazy, especially since you said you didnt read the manga yourself
...Why is kicking bottle caps even REMOTELY related to pressure points and paralysis? People do that in real life all the time, and it has nothing to do with pressure points.

Sense Manipulation is also valid. Takemichi has taken worse beatings in the manga from Mikey including when he was put into a coma for 3 days and his vision and hearing never changed. When Taiju Shiba punched Takemichi who had no damage the same effect happened and was also temporarily paralyzed so the notion it happens from being beaten badly is false.
lol, lmao even

You've never been in a fight if you think a guy being unable to move after getting ******* punched so hard he goes flying is a supernatural ability.

Oh if only you've seen all the insults he throws at me just cause he doesn't understand the arguments I'm trying to enforce on him, and the accusations he made towards me just cause i don't wank TR as much as he does

So? Plenty of martial arts focus on this, it's not particularly hard to do if you're strong enough. This is nowhere near genius intelligence.
Name them and give examples
Yeah, because the evidence for it is bad. I don't care how old the ability is, I've removed abilities that are like 7 years old because of how wrong they are.
I didnt ask that. Its just laughable to me because he clearly has it
Yes, because he was badly injured. Not because Mikey used some special paralysis justu or some shit. People tend to not be able to move after having the shit kicked out of them.
he was badly injured from Mikey who only attacks pressure points based on literally every fight he has been in how else would it happen if he isnt being repeatedly attacked in these areas you can even see the scars on several pressure points this isn't even making sense
...Why is kicking bottle caps even REMOTELY related to pressure points and paralysis? People do that in real life all the time, and it has nothing to do with pressure points.
Its related to kick aiming which is directly tied to the fighting style he uses when he's using pressure points. Pressure points attacks are thrown with precision and that is a form of practicing it, not hard to see how it ties in
lol, lmao even

You've never been in a fight if you think a guy being unable to move after getting ******* punched so hard he goes flying is a supernatural ability.
You dont know me from a can of paint i 100% guaranteed ive been in far more fights than you its not even debatable😂. We can prove this as well since you want to get personal

Last edited:
Oh if only you've seen all the insults he throws at me just cause he doesn't understand the arguments I'm trying to enforce on him, and the accusations he made towards me just cause i don't wank TR as much as he does
Dawg please grow up. My God you be on yo period every time you comment. Stay on topic or keep it moving. I simply said don't mention my name(which you clearly did). I can reply when my name is mentioned. Simple human communication. Grow tf up

"Please grow up" the same dude that couldn't keep his calm just cause i keep disagreeing on him. Yeah i will, and just like you i just simply mentioned your name because you are seemingly the main guy one who handles their profiles here shrugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back