• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i've palyed at the game "Her Tears Were My Light" and i've founded some stuff fo an upgrade, so let's go!

Nil

Summary, she is reliant from the concept of nothingness, at the beginning when she turn all nothing into something, she was affected and incarnate the concept of "something" but after the end, she returned into the state of nothingness and no longer affected by change of the creation of new Space and Time, she erased Space, the concept and everythings turned into void, she has also a resistance to conceptual manipulation due to doen't have conceptual existence to erase

Accepted: Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 Creation and Destruction + Conceptual Embodiment of the nothingness

Still in discussion: Nothing i guess.

Does existing before time itself, and not eisting in other timelinesgrant you some level of acausality?

Having type 2 conceptual manipulation makes listing type 3 redundant. Someone who can manipulate type 2 concepts can manipulate type 3 and 4 concepts, but not the other way around.

OK, reading over this I am getting Pokemon vibes.

1. I didn't see anything to suggest that she herself is the very concept of nothingness.

2. When she created the space-embodiment space came into existence simultaneously. The same goes for time. This indicates an Aristotelian Concept, as they dont exist before and independently of the object of their concept.

3. So I believe this shows Type 3 Conceptual Creation and Destruction, but I don't see Conceptual Embodiment of nothingness.

Finally! lol (sowy if i use scan who you already seen...)

About the conceptual embodiment of nothingness stuff, She said that she the pure nothingness and Void, wherever there is "something" she want to make it "nothing" , in changing the pure nothing into the concept of something, she changed her alongside with the entire world which is now existing (this mean that she is reliant to the "concept" of void/nothing in Nil, if you change this concept, she change), she she has become Space, the conceptual emodiment of "something" and bring the embodiment of time but after becoming space at the end of all ,the end of this concept return space into Nil , into the concept of "nothing" Nil and Space are the exact opposite.

Well saying "I am the Void" isn't proof of conceptual Embodiment. She can still "be" something without conceptually being it. If she stopped embodying nothingness on a conceptual level it would kinda break logic.

Assalt does she fit with any of the new Abstract Existence types?? And does she get Concept Manip for which this thread was made?

That what i mean is basically, she is the void conceptually because when she bring conceptually the embodiment of time and space, she becoming conceptually the space and without this concept, she exist alongside the concept of nothing, Nil and Space are the exact opposite

Or Nil lacks a concept of "something"

So basically Void Exists. Nil Exists as an Embodiment of Void.

Space-Time Exists. Nil Becomes the Embodiment of Space-Time.

Space-Time Gone. Nil Becomes the Embodiment of Nothing/Void.

Is that what you mean????

Lol it' not really complicate XP, basically:

• Nil the embodiment of void is here at the very very beginning
  • Nil changed "nothing" to "something" as she was the "concept of emptiness" she become "something" and now exist, time is also created and stay with Nil (who is now Space)
  • Space and time Gone, the concept of space and time disappear, leaving alone Nil alongside with the emptiness (her old Space concept gone and "transforming" her into Nil again)

Nil conceptually embodying it is justified because when Space, her past/future self who embodies something, dies, everything returns to nothingness, and Nil exists on a higher scale and embodies nothingness.

I think that type 3 concept manipulation seems fine, but it isn't type 2 as Assalt explained.

Not 100% sure about conceptual embodiment, but given Prom's explanation it seems fine

All right, I have played the game again, and for now, I agree with what has previously been agreed.

By the way, if you want you can check a playthrough of the entire game on YouTube. It's very short, it will be a bit over half an hour long.

The suggestions that were accepted by the staff can probably be applied.

I will wait Prom to open the profile, he knows the verse so if I make a mistake on the description of her conceptual embodiment, she can repair it

A few things:

Her and Time should probably be listed as Higher.Dimensional Beings, and the reasons are self-explanatory;

Space's tears were actual starts, which may grant her Large Size (Type 6). Also Light Manipulation due to her realtion with starts and the fact that she shines.

Should Time have Non-Physical Interaction? She semengly showed to be able to interact with Nil to some extent.

Maybe? But they are literally Concept, IDK if they was Concept + Higher Dimensional entity

I've no problem with light Manip, IDK for the large size

Yeah, Time interacted with Non Existent Nil (This can also mean that Nil can be non corporeal for guys who interact with Non existent)

Should I unlock the Nil, Space, and Time pages?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done with the edits.

I believe that Nil and Time could be Higher Dimenisonal due to the sheer scale of what they embody, but I'm not exactly en expert on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back