• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Part 1,2 & 3
Rimuru Demon slime key Update
Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly) as he is capable of destroying a spiritual lifeforms preventing them from ever coming back as discussed here
Immortality Type 2,3,4 & 6 Negation (same reason above)

Large Size Type 6 ; Can Use his body as medium for Glutonnous King and it can grow to the point of eating a star

Rimuru Ultimate slime key update
Resistance to Greater existence Erasure, Resistance Negation, Probability Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation- Any ability or attack or even the nature and laws of something
«What I was doing was the ‘Analyze and Assess’ of Velgrynd’s abilities. I studied the ‘Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration’ isolated in the ‘Imaginary Space’ and figured out its laws.»
thrown to him once or before it hits will be analyzed and always prepare a defensive move against it
making it impossible to work on him.

Resist everything done by Veldora after absorbing and analyzing and gaining resistance to all his abilities
Resistance to Chaos Manipulation
Resistance to Greater mind Manipulation- Resist Michael domination ability

Resistance to Regeneration Negation (High Godly) Anti skill wont work on True dragons, it was noted as not worth defending
Even Veldora haki now wont work

Time Manipulation and Greater perception manipulation
slowing down Time to an extreme level he was able to create world where only he and Velgrynd exist with these they could perfectly percieve all events going on in the other side

Passive chaos Manipulation With Veldora, who is a raging storm itself, his presence creates natural disasters and unusual chaos every where resulting to barren lands

Immortality negation Type 9
Velgrynd boasted she can infact escape her situation by transferring herself into her other body from the other dimension she's trapped in

Blocks tranfer of information between Velgrynd and her other self who exist in seperate dimensions, the other body is always connected with a link and Rimuru cut off that link, Just like How Feldway cant be killed with space time continuous attack which crosses dimensions to target the main body

Primordials​
I saw others get resistance to conceptual manip by resisting concept of death so this should also apply to primodials

Last edited:
Agree with everything except on the primordial lack of link for proof

I propose this wording for resistance toward anti skill :

Information manipulation type 2, resistance negation and power nullification (as a true dragon rimuru should like velgrynd, be unaffected by yuuki’s anti-skill who can negate shut down Magic and Skills when it came contact to him, yuuki tried to attack velgrynd with anti-skill but the attack was not worth defending)

regeneration negation (up to high-godly ; as true dragon rimuru should resist yuuki’s anti skill whocan negate intrinsic skills like Ultraspeed Regeneration and Rimuru's Infinite Regeneration is no exception)

Information manipulation type 2, resistance negation and power nullification (as a true dragon rimuru should like velgrynd, be unaffected by yuuki’s anti-skill who can negate shut down Magic and Skills when it came contact to him, yuuki tried to attack velgrynd with anti-skill but the attack was not worth defending)

regeneration negation (up to high-godly ; as true dragon rimuru should resist yuuki’s anti skill whocan negate intrinsic skills like Ultraspeed Regeneration and Rimuru's Infinite Regeneration is no exception)
Spiritual lifeforms have those resistances
Don't need extra just regen negation

The wording saying "Rimuru should"
That's like a probable sentence

You should work on Rimuru's speed in your next CRT

His thought process is stated to be hundred millions of times faster but he is still listed as FTL instead of MFTL+

You should work on Rimuru's speed in your next CRT

His thought process is stated to be hundred millions of times faster but he is still listed as FTL instead of MFTL+
Will do, actually was planning on tier
Speed can wait till december

Large Size Type 6 ; Can Use his body as medium for Glutonnous King and it can grow to the point of eating a star
Disagree, it doesn't say that it uses his body as a medium, but that it can be invoked/summoned by any part of his body but not that ir remains as his body itself.
Rimuru Ultimate slime key update
Resistance to Greater existence Erasure, Resistance Negation, Probability Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation- Any ability or attack or even the nature and laws of something

thrown to him once or before it hits will be analyzed and always prepare a defensive move against it
making it impossible to work on him.
Seems fine.
Resist everything done by Veldora after absorbing and analyzing and gaining resistance to all his abilities Resistance to Chaos Manipulation
Fine, but would like to have scans of this.
Resistance to Regeneration Negation (High Godly) Anti skill wont work on True dragons, it was noted as not worth defending
Even Veldora haki now wont work
Hard Disagree, the attack was resisted by Vengrynd and never suffered the effects of such abilities. In order for Vengryd to gain resistance to these abilities she should have been destroyed and regenerated back proving that Anti Skill would have no effect, same situation happened here.
Fine.

Disagree, it doesn't say that it uses his body as a medium, but that it can be invoked/summoned by any part of his body but not that ir remains as his body itself.

Seems fine.

Hard Disagree, the attack was resisted by Vengrynd and never suffered the effects of such abilities. In order for Vengryd to gain resistance to these abilities she should have been destroyed and regenerated back proving that Anti Skill would have no effect, same situation happened here.

Fine.
Thanks for input, I'll table off all the ones you disagree with and provide scans real quick

Seems fine.

Fine.

about regeneration negation as you probably know rimuru regeneration high godly is based on a skill and yuuki regeneration negation high-godly is based on skill too so the feat would not impact velgrynd since she doesn’t have any « infinite regeneration » skill but rimuru since as a true dragon he can now resist the skill

about regeneration negation as you probably know rimuru regeneration high godly is based on a skill and yuuki regeneration negation high-godly is based on skill too so the feat would not impact velgrynd since she doesn’t have any « infinite regeneration » skill but rimuru since as a true dragon he can now resist the skill
The skill didn't affect him because yuuki tolerance level is far below a true dragon potency
Its obvious so am dropping HGR neg resistance based off this

I know that rimuru can analyze and gain resistance to the skills shown, but we are entering a territory where extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
As you said here "Should" we are relying entirely on speculation without evidence or proofs since this resistance in itself is very controversial and I cannot just accept it without any evidence other than a simple "should".

I know that rimuru can analyze and gain resistance to the skills shown, but we are entering a territory where extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

As you said here "Should" we are relying entirely on speculation without evidence or proofs since this resistance in itself is very controversial and I cannot just accept it without any evidence other than a simple "should".
I agree with this understanding, the potency of the skill itself didn't reach true dragon so i understand why its not resistance thanks for input
I tabled off HGR neg resistance, i also had a doubt

Seems fine.

Fine.
So I propose this wording to be better :

Resistance to Regeneration negation (high-godly - information type 2; as a true dragon rimuru should be like velgrynd be unaffected by anti-skill because she is a true dragon, yuuki anti skill who can negate shut down Magic and Skills when it came contact to him and infinite regeneration is a skill

I understand I provided more proof is it ok ?

Resistance to Regeneration negation (high-godly - information type 2; as a true dragon rimuru should be like velgrynd be unaffected by anti-skill because she is a true dragon, yuuki anti skill who can negate shut down Magic and Skills when it came contact to him and infinite regeneration is a skill
I think you misunderstood my main complaint, it's the same thing you are proposing.
the attack was resisted by Vengrynd and never suffered the effects of such abilities. In order for Vengryd to gain resistance to these abilities she should have been destroyed and regenerated back proving that Anti Skill would have no effect, same situation happened here.
Rimuru cannot gain a resistance based on Velgrynd because Velgrynd was not even proved that if she was destroyed then she could regenerate back, because she resisted the attack her body was not destroyed, if she had been destroyed and regenerated back, then there would be an evidence that could prove those resistance but there is not.

Last edited:

If you need more scan I can probably provide them, also tell me me what kind of evidence is needed if you have the time to tell me please.

I think you misunderstood my main complaint, it's the same thing you are proposing.

Rimuru can't gain a resistance based on Velgrynd cos Velgrynd wasn't even proved to being destroyed and regenerate back since she resisted the attack. Her body was not destroyed, if she had been and regenerated back, then there would be a proof that could proove those resistance but there's not.
Hooo I understand now but this is why I provided an proof about yuuki anti-skill negating skill in general but if it is not ok I can understand.

Hooo I understand now but this is why I provided an proof about yuuki anti-skill negating skill in general but if it is not ok I can understand.
Again, can you prove that Velgrynd would not have been permanently destroyed by Yuki's skill if it had affected her?

Again, can you prove that Velgrynd would not have been permanently destroyed by Yuki's skill if it had affected her?
It will not since she doesn’t have any « infinite regeneration » skill but rimuru resist the nullification anti skill who can negate skill who enter in contact with it.

It will not since she doesn’t have any « infinite regeneration » skill but rimuru resist the nullification anti skill who can negate skill who enter in contact with it.
Since anti skill power is to negate skill and not necessarily kill you understand ?
First of all there is no regeneration negation if velgrynd was not destroyed and has been proven that Velgrynd would have been able to regenerate even after being destroyed by Yuki's skill.

Take the following

An attack that has Conceptual Erasure Type 1 and Regeneration Negation, if it had hit Velgrynd and she resisted it then she would only gain resistance to Conceptual Erasure Type 1 but not to Regen Negation since she was never destroyed and therefore there is no evidence that she was able to resist the negation. But if she had been destroyed by the attack and she had regenerated, she would not have resistance to Conceptual Erasure but she would have resistance to Regen Negation because she was able to regenerate even when the attack has Regen Negation, this is the same case here.

Anyway, i already disagreed so no need to discuss this further and OP dropped HGR Negation.

First of all there is no regeneration negation if velgrynd was not destroyed and has been proven that Velgrynd would have been able to regenerate even after being destroyed by Yuki's skill.

Take the following

An attack that has Conceptual Erasure Type 1 and Regeneration Negation, if it had hit Velgrynd and she resisted it then she would only gain resistance to Conceptual Erasure Type 1 but not to Regen Negation since she was never destroyed and therefore there is no evidence that she was able to resist the negation. But if she had been destroyed by the attack and she had regenerated, she would not have resistance to Conceptual Erasure but she would have resistance to Regen Negation because she was able to regenerate even when the attack has Regen Negation, this is the same case here.

Anyway, i already disagreed so no need to discuss this further and OP dropped HGR Negation.
Ok i understand

Take the following

Thank you for the explanation by the way

Okay, I was just informed to check out Immo 9 Negation and I didn't seem to see the ability and accepted it anyway.

This isn't Immortality Negation at all.

First, vergyln boasting is only due to Parallel Existence, which we know is Acausality Type 3, so not related.

This is only an effect of Parallel Existence + other shenanigans like mind stuffs + sealing.
and Rimuru cut off that link,
There are no scans, and we also have to see how he cut that link, by sealing the space, by some other method, etc.
Unrelated to the ability.

@DarkDragonMedeus just to inform that my opinion regarding this one has changed because I had overlooked the ability.

.There are no scans, and we also have to see how he cut that link, by sealing the space, by some other method, etc.

Unrelated to the ability.

@DarkDragonMedeus just to inform that my opinion regarding this one has changed because I had overlooked the ability.
Before you tag medeus
Let me prove my point
Its the same
Soul corridor is a link that always transcend time and space
And parallel existence uses it
Rimuru cut off the link using imaginary space within infinite prison
And shii

Here Velgrynd was also capable of meeting rudra by using soul corridor to transcend time and space
Reaching any location of the other target
Blocking any connection

Before you tag medeus
Let me prove my point
Its the same
Soul corridor is a link that always transcend time and space
And parallel existence uses it
Rimuru cut off the link using imaginary space within infinite prison
And shii
https://imgur.io/a/lSFFcQP
Here Velgrynd was also capable of meeting rudra by using soul corridor to transcend time and space
Reaching any location of the other target
Blocking any connection
So it is a seal/prison just as I said here.
+ other shenanigans like mind stuffs + sealing.
There is no negation first because it is sealing a place and trapping her and because of that Velgrynd can't use Parallel existence or so I see it. And first of all Parallel existence is not immortality so I don't see why it should be categorized as such, if anything it would be a weakness of the ability itself due to the seal or the location itself due to space distortion.

So it is a seal/prison just as I said here.

There is no negation first because it is sealing a place and trapping her and because of that Velgrynd can't use Parallel existence or so I see it. And first of all Parallel existence is not immortality so I don't see why it should be categorized as such, if anything it would be a weakness of the ability itself due to the seal or the location itself due to space distortion.
Okay seems reasonable
Would come back later with immortality neg by volume 19, thanks

Okay, I have another nitpick.

this is more a way of referring to Veldora than a statement, because every place he visited he turned into a disaster, a metaphorical comment.
And this scan further proves my point, he is simply so energetic that he wants to or must destroy everything in his path when he releases his energy, this is not Chaos Manipulation and far from passive.

Now I feel I have to recheck the scans again because there were 2 abilities that I first accepted and they were incorrect.

If this is based on Veldora's stuffs then i disagree.
Scan of this "domination ability"?

By the way, I am seeing too much use of "Greater" and I fear it is being used incorrectly, since we give "Greater" only when a user has 2 ways to apply the same technique i.e. Conceptual Manip via X and via Y but the application and potency of Y is far superior and effective than X's, this warrants the "Greater".

Bec that's not Chaos Manipulation at all.
Okay, I have another nitpick.

this is more a way of referring to Veldora than a statement, because every place he visited he turned into a disaster, a metaphorical comment.

And this scan further proves my point, he is simply so energetic that he wants to or must destroy everything in his path when he releases his energy, this is not Chaos Manipulation and far from passive.

Now I feel I have to recheck the scans again because there were 2 abilities that I first accepted and they were incorrect.
It is the same as saying that if I go to a city and destroy it and people tell me that I am the embodiment of madness or chaos then I have Chaos Manip, that is what you are implying.

By the way, I am seeing too much use of "Greater" and I fear it is being used incorrectly, since we give "Greater" only when a user has 2 ways to apply the same technique i.e. Conceptual Manip via X and via Y but the application and potency of Y is far superior and effective than X's, this warrants the "Greater".
We discussed about that in a thread you yourself viewed and gave approval of
We're not just throwing words around we know how it works
Rimuru is unaffected by existence erasure whatsoever
It wont affect him not even close
And Veldora haki was erasing him
Scan of this "domination ability"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back