• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you all are keeping up with E3. They just released a trailer into a new game called Jump Force, which will be another addition to Shonen Jump's crossover smash. Watch the Trailer.

So, obviously like the past games only characters that will be in the game are Shonen origin. However, if you had the chance to add a character into Jump Force. Who would you add? The character can come from this wiki or another series. Are there any returning characters you want to see?

New Character: Jin Mo-Ri

1500414959 5771958-jin intro

Returning Characters: Medaka Kurokami and Yugi Muto

Abe

Tumblr os3cb7rEuk1rpruyro1 500

Ok so from what we saw it was like at least 2 per series

Goku and frieza

Naruto and sasuke

Luffy and zorro

Light (is ryuuk a character on his own or light's buddy?)

So maybe along with Medaka.....KUMAGAWA?

Also im actually surprised no one mentioned Giorno yet.

Also.....Darsh dude. Ult attack, get naked or sth like that.

I think it's supposed to be two protagonists and a villain per series, like in previous entries. Like how there was Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza for Dragon Ball, Yusuke, Hiei, and Younger Toguro for Yu Yu Hakusho, and...actually, that's all the examples I can think of.

A cool easter egg would be if the main character of Kujira Daigo made a cameo somewhere in the game (Kujira Daigo was the one that appeared in the cover of the very first Shonen Jump), maybe appearing in the background of a stage, or something like that.

boi give me Tsuna and Enma or Yamamato and Byakuran as the villain for KHR. Gon, Killua or Kurapika and Chrollo or Hisoka. Naruto and Sasuke and Kakashi and Momoshiki or Kaguya as the villain. God if we get Jin Mori as a bonus character that would be so awesome. Alladin and Judar and David as the bad guy from Magi could be awesome bonus characters too.

@Cal

Toriko,Zebra,Starjun is possible

And anyone notice the location? It's a Jump version of Time Square, you can see Yhwach on one of the Billboards (That Stache can be spotted from anywhere)

I hope Seiya is on it; I like him, but I'm not sure how popular Saint Seiya is on Japan, (I don't know anything about Japan, actually) so I don't know if it is likely for him to be on it.

if its gonna have characters across the SJ multiverse than of course Seiya is gonna be there lol. He one of the characters in modern day settings too

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I hope Seiya is on it; I like him, but I'm not sure how popular Saint Seiya is on Japan, (I don't know anything about Japan, actually) so I don't know if it is likely for him to be on it.
If he was in the other Jump Games he'll more than likely be in Jump Force

@Firephoenixearl

Zatch attacks with lightning based attacks that Kiyo reads from a spellbook. He's not really haxed but has a good arsenal of attacks. Potentially exploitable weakness, though.

Not necessarily that they were inaccurate, moreso lacked any justifications other than "beat X" or "is equal to Y" with no further justifications.

One thing that pissed me off about Zatch Bell is that the TV channel I was watching it on (didn't have internet at the time) decided to simply go back to episode 1 halfway through the anime with no explanation, and then it stoped playing before it got back to where it was; I to this day still haven't watched the entire anime. I probably should try watching the entire thing again, it's been forever.

Wow, that sucks.

I lost cable halfway through its broadcast in the states and by the time I got it back, it was so arc into a story arc that I couldn't hope to keep up so I stopped watching it.

Zatch Bell kind of gives a little nostalgia; I was really young when I started watching it, like, less than 10. I remember that when me and my friends played (yes, a pre-internet era, where I actually left the house to interact with people) I always got to choose who I was going to be because I was the one who owned the books we used.

It's kind of hard to believe that this this is literally my last week as a teenager; I'll be 18 in some days, and in my country, 18 is the age where you start to be considered an adult.

@GokuBold

It is indeed. However, I just made thie wiki for fun to verify if you got add a character of your choice outside Weekly Shonen Jump, who would it be?

Man do I love me some Zatch Bell. Definitely in my top 5 favorite anime characters, though Yugi wasn't in J stars iirc. I prefer Yusei anyhow.

Zatch Bell in his golden form is incredibly hax. And Kyanchome has some incredibly potent mind hax. I think we have some calcs for them, if anyone is interested in creating pages. I'm pretty sure we likely have some calcs from the OBD with regards to them, though I have no clue how to find that page with the list of calcs we recovered from them.

Back