• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Toonami was the shit hehe but now its just the bomb lol only things it lacks is Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, To Love Ru, and Yu Gi Oh. Nothing wrong with some Ecchi on a anime channel it brings in more views when people get tired of action. Also Digimon, god id love some Digimon on Toonami

Now waiting who is the other character aside Killua and Vegeta,maybe someone from KHR or Gintama?

Also since OP have 4 character it's confirmed we might get more than three character from other SJ work?

I wasn't expecting Blackbeard at all. So it is a major surprise. It seem 4 characters is the limit for each series or just every big mainstream anime series at least.

Other SJ verses will be announced later though. Gintama is definitely going to return.

My Initial Guess for Naruto and Bleach:

Naruto:

• Naruto
  • Sasuke
  • Madara
  • Toneri
Bleach:

• Ichigo
  • Rukia
  • Aizen
  • Yhwach
Also, wasn't Akainu's head seen in one of the game Promotions before?

So freakng happy we get GOn but not only that HIsoka is confirmed as a main!! man im so happy hope we might get Killua as well

Hope Tsuna and Bermuda and others get confirmed

Way too happy Sanji gets confirmed cause he deserves it after the year he had

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure Gon and Killua were in the last game.

I hope they bring in characters with funkier fighting styles like Kiba, but I doubt it.

i wanna see Inuyasha obviously and Rin but most people dont realize this but Blue Excorist is selling great in the magazine and is so popular right now along with the amazing story its showing us currently

Gotta make ALlen a main character as well man i cant stress that

I'm still waiting for Izuku and All Might to be announced.

It's kind of wierd that they're doing a MHA fighting game and this at the same time, since MHA is a shoten jump anime. Probably a lack of communication there. Anyway. A MHA character or two or three would be nice. I'd like to see Killua and Kurapika in the game, too. I think OPM is shoten, so Saitama, Genos and Lord Boros would be nice to see. I think JJBA is also Shoten, so Jotaro and DIO are basically confirmed if any JJBA is getting into the game.

Veloxt1r0kore

Thank you for that!

It also seems like there is going to be character creation??

Character Creation is true.

Online Experience

"In Jump Force's online setting, players will be able to create their own customized avatar and interact with players from around the world.

Based in a huge lobby composed of four distinct places ― the worlds of One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, and the real world ― players will be able to tailor their own avatar to create an ultimate fighter, before fighting against others online.

Further information about the avatar customization will be revealed soon."

I feel that character would solo verses.

How would we go with scaling if there aren't feats tough?

Still, the game does seem realy awesome

One Piece:

• Luffy
  • Zoro
  • Sanji
  • Black Beard
  • Sabo
DBZ:

• Goku
  • Vegeta
  • Frieza
Naruto:

• Naruto
  • Sasuke
Bleach:

• Ichigo
  • Rukia
  • Aizen
Hunter x Hunter:

• Gon
  • Hisoka
So these are characters confirmed for combat so far. "Assuming" every one of these Verses get 5 characters apiece like One Piece to start with, who do you see them filling the Blanks with?

1.DBZ:

• Cell
  • Buu
2.Naruto:

• Kakashi
  • Madara
  • Obito
3.Bleach:

• Uryu
  • Dunno,maybe Yhwach,but my mind say Toshiro
4.HxH

• Chrollo
  • Meruem
  • Netero

I hope so Fire.

Also, the particles was decreased so I'm happy I won't have to see fireworks during every single hit.

Here is new gameplay showing some nice clean movement and abilities

Firephoenixearl said:
Im wondering whether that would apply to every verse. The 5 person rule i mean. So 5 Jojo characters, 5 medaka box characters, 5 MHA characters etc. That would be nice to see (the roster would be fuking huge).
Probably not, back in J-Stars One Piece had 4 to everyone elses 3,2,or 1

Back