• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Veloxt1r0kore said:
HOLY SHIT!!! F******* YUGI MUTO AS PLAYABLE CHARACTER!!!?
This means Screwattack finally has sprites for making Death Battles starring Muto Yuki... Damn

Unforgiven0815 said:
BASAKA SOULRUUU
Oh i got that reference. Literally Yugi's most badass moment hands down, though it's much better in eng dub. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2Lo95vYvM

Berzerker Soul

I've drawn Queen's Night, and since it's a monster, my warrior can attack. GO!

Now for my next card. Looks like you're out of luck. Attack again.

I draw again, another monster.

This just isn't your day

Breaker attack him again.

Well...

That + that glorious voice he's got in dub. And yeah...YUGI FTW.

My current team (in terms of preference [based on each character's playstyle i might change when it comes out]): Medaka, Yugi, and the 3rd i haven't chosen yet. (i rly hope Yugi has Dubbed voice in the game [which he won't since the game is in japanese, but well....a man can dream])

DragonEmperor23 said:
do you think that Jump Force could get its own verse like Smash Bros if there's a good story
yea, if there is actual lore beyond "beat em up" it definitly could

Thank you all for the update.

My team is almost complete.

Yugi is confirmed

Tumblr omtjg4 Ya1m1vgzd4so4 540

Zoro is confirmed

Tumblr onepl8VkKt1rcufwuo1 500

Waiting on the leader Medaka confirmation.

Medaka box by jeweet2-d7hdba2

Just an update. It is officially confirmed Goku will have his SSJB transformation. There is high chances that Vegeta and Frieza will get their blue and gold forms too.

the Bandai proof

Also, this is a transformation not a whole new character slot for Goku. Bandai wants to include as much Jump history as possible in this game.

3ada83dfbec8e3b8a91d14798714299b

Come on please gimme Tsuna and Seiya next then Boruto and Momoshiki and Mitsuki

Also really wishing for Rin and Allen who we most likely getting

So, I love the IRL mixing with fiction in Jump Force. So I have a question.

All of fiction being in the real world at the same time and canon to each other. I just love how Marvel's got the real world as a setting with all these ridiculous superhumans, and seeing anime like My Hero in a setting like this is interesting.

I can see Naruto characters and the like being, like, Area 51 levels of hidden from society. Would Chi/Magic be hidden from the public like it is in HxH?

And as for the Naruto verse itself— I don't see modern countries using the Ninja— Warriors who are supposed to be covert— as their main source of military might. I think the Ninja and their superpowers would be attempted to be hidden from society— depending on how much of this supernatural stuff is kept hidden.

Is Kane created by Toriyama an assassin like Hit? They are very similar looking, and the name "Kane" ressembles "Cain" the Immortal from the bible, firstborn son of Adam and Eve, who murdered his brother Abel. The First Assassin in the World.

Back