• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Mahito Regeneration Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Maitreya unless Mahito is an omniscient deity that knows everything and anything ever then sure. But he was taken aback by some attacks that could damage him.

Again, if such level of destruction exists to where people can get atomized then sure, but the worst damage we’ve seen for him is getting crushed or his insides imploded.

that first scan, is that applicable to Mahito with how he regenerates?

@Arnoldstone18 I’m talking about void manipulation in general, if that’s something that can threaten him then I don’t see why bring this up as evidence for Low godly.

@Arnoldstone18 I’m talking about void manipulation in general, if that’s something that can threaten him then I don’t see why bring this up as evidence for Low godly

Mahito is only worried about Sukuna because he can target the soul specifically when attacking. He isn’t worried about any other attack. Infact nobody has been shown to target the soul except Sukuna.

@Arnoldstone18 And this is the void hax ability? Cause why even bring this up as a “he can regenerate from these types of damage” feat when he clearly can’t heal from that?

@Arnoldstone18 And this is the void hax ability? Cause why even bring this up as a “he can regenerate from these types of damage” feat when he clearly can’t heal from that?
Gojo's hollow purple is considered void manipulation atm on the wiki, unlimited void, a technique that he applies in his domain which is an infinite load of information that destroys the brain is shown to reach the soul, however hollow purple (the void manipulation attack) isn't, so he's arguing that Mahito can survive Hollow purple, I'm not sure how though or what evidence he brought because tbf I wasn't following the thread from the start

Mahito isnt surviving UV, but Arnold said he wasn't talking about UV but Hollow purple which is a void manipulation attack

Why do we even bring it up as well if he never showed feats or there are absolutely no statements of him surviving it.

Again, objection, relevance?

Is it a stated fact or merely an assumption due to the lack of observable evidence? I still disagree with relying on such an assumption.
And even if it is stated to not touch the soul, there are no feats of him regenerating it regardless. And this is simply weakness from HP.

Last edited:
jujutsu-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

@Maitreya unless Mahito is an omniscient deity that knows everything and anything ever then sure. But he was taken aback by some attacks that could damage him.

Again, if such level of destruction exists to where people can get atomized then sure, but the worst damage we’ve seen for him is getting crushed or his insides imploded.
Mahito doesn’t really need to be an omniscient deity or anything like that to make the conclusions he’s coming to, he just needs to have an understanding of his own technique. If Mahito understands that the only way to hurt him is through attacking his soul directly he can come to the logical conclusion that nothing that happens to his physical body matters because of that. Ergo he makes his statement about the attack not mattering in strength to him because it doesn’t so long as the attack itself doesn’t harm his soul, something consistent with what he says repeatedly throughout the series.

Mind you, Mahito was literally going up against a giant mechanized robot with incineration canons and over a decade and a half of cursed energy stored within it, and even that guy opted to use a specialized technique specifically targeting the soul to try and take Mahito down. He didn’t just try to destroy him outright completely because from what we know of Mahito’s technique and how he’s described it to us, an attack like that wouldn’t work on him since it doesn’t impact his soul. So I think it is a fair thing to say that only attacks that affect his soul would work on him.

Which attacks did Mahito get “taken aback” by because the only attacks he was surprised about were moves from Yuji Itadori who he directly confirms is someone that can harm his soul. Those were the attacks he was taken back by, not ones that were just simply powerful on their own.
that first scan, is that applicable to Mahito with how he regenerates?
Yes as cursed spirits regenerate through cursed energy as cursed technique reversal is lethal to them. This scan as well may help as more confirmation as Nanaimo was referring to Mahito’s regenerative ability here as well.

0023-012.png

He wanted to test your honesty, why do you bring it up, just to get called out by @YukaSama4 that he won't even survive it. (in short explained without going any directions)

Ohhh

1. Unlimited Void doesn’t even kill Cursed spirits to begin with.***It just freezes them in place due to the amount of information entering their mind. It only kills humans by overloading their brain and it’s not even a void hax. Hollow purple is the void hax that erases the physical things.

Edit: Seems like it does kill cursed spirits via mind overload.***

2. Sukuna transferred Gojo’s Unlimited Void’s damage on him to Megumi soul instead. That’s damage transferral from Sukuna. Remember? The Exception? Gojo has never attacked the soul before, his Unlimited Void only attacks the brain.

0230-006.png

Last edited:
Mahito isnt surviving UV, but Arnold said he wasn't talking about UV but Hollow purple which is a void manipulation attack
You know interestingly, I was just rereading the beginning of the Shibuya arc and for some reason Mahito recovers from Gojo’s .2 second domain expansion faster than both Choso and Jogo even. So he probably has some resistance to it.

You know interestingly, I was just rereading the beginning of the Shibuya arc and for some reason Mahito recovers from Gojo’s .2 second domain expansion faster than both Choso and Jogo even. So he probably has some resistance to it.
Cursed spirits in general have a better recovery from.

Cursed spirits in general have a better recovery from.
I know, but it was just interesting to me that Mahito recovered from UV noticeably faster than Jogo did, making me believe he has some greater resistance of some kind.

2. Sukuna transferred Gojo’s Unlimited Void’s damage on him to Megumi soul instead. That’s damage transferral from Sukuna. Remember? The Exception? Gojo has never attacked the soul before, his Unlimited Void only attacks the brain.

0230-006.png
No reread the previous 2 pages, Sukuna's sure hit didn't cover that area which left Megumu vulnerable to the UV.
0230-004.png

Gojo's UV covered everything inside the domain while Sukuna's covered everything except himself but didn't cover the can't miss attacks with regard to Megumi, so either Sukuna chose to not protect Megumi's soul or that his sure hit doesn't reach there
I wouldn't call it resistance as he just recovered faster rather than resisting the effects when he was hit by it
1. Unlimited Void doesn’t even kill Cursed spirits to begin with.***It just freezes them in place due to the amount of information entering their mind. It only kills humans by overloading their brain and it’s not even a void hax. Hollow purple is the void hax that erases the physical things.

Edit: Seems like it does kill cursed spirits via mind overload.***
Yup it's implied Jogo would've died if Gojo didn't deactivate his domain

Ok, thank you very much for the conversation and evaluation on the matter.

Here are the current votes of everyone who’s stated:

Agree: @Maitreya @Arnoldstone18 @EldemadeDityjon @DarkDragonMedeus @Theglassman12 @PowerToScale @Catpija @Phoenks @Marshadow29
Neutral: @Arkenis (I don’t know what their vote is tbh) @Passersby @YukaSama4 @Giannysmag
Disagree: @ImmortalDread @SuperStar @KLOL506 @speedster352

These are all the votes I could tally. Seeing as how there are two officially counted staff agreements (a thread mod and an admin) with no other counted staff disagreements. I believe this thread can be concluded as accepted.

Mahito will receive low-godly regeneration however the listing will only be rated as possibly for him.

Thanks to everyone who gave their input on the matter.

These are all the votes I could tally. Seeing as how there are two officially counted staff agreements (a thread mod and an admin) with no other counted staff disagreements. I believe this thread can be concluded as accepted.
Calc group members aren't considered as staff?

Oh my God using this site on my phone is TERRIBLE. So hard to send scans.
first-time-debbie-smith.gif

You know what I was about to bring it up. Yeah he was the one who first get up from it. Jogo and choso needed more than a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back