• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toji Fushigiro Berserk Mode addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRT is about giving Puppet of Carnage Toji Berserk Mode because he's broke free from the Seance techinque and is just attacking the strongest around. Shouldn't be that complex
It seems possible, but I am not sure its a perfect fit. Toji was basically experiencing a limited degree of mind control on account of the Seance technique, but he didn't go berserk, he was still himself. Looking at the berserk mode page:

Introduction​

A condition in which a character, due to any psychological or physical effects, falls into an uncontrollable rage. Intelligence is often reduced to the level of animal instincts, and the person in this condition begins with attacking indiscriminately, with increased aggression. However, the person might pose a threat both to enemies and allies. Often accompanied by a sharp increase in attacking capacity at the expense of defense.

Uses​

Limitations​

• Often times people will lose massive amounts of intelligence when undergoing berserk modes
  • Many Berserkers lose a sense of self perseverance and are more willing to put themselves at great risk
  • Someone in a Berserk Mode may not have much control over their actions, doing things outside of their will
So Im kind of against it? Looking at the 5 different uses, he doesn't actually get any of that as far as I am aware, he doesn't get increased characteristics, or aggravation, or any of the things listed.

He has two of three limitations, but its not because he's in a blind rage, its because he was summoned with a directive that he must follow.

I'm leaning towards disagree.

It seems possible, but I am not sure its a perfect fit. Toji was basically experiencing a limited degree of mind control on account of the Seance technique, but he didn't go berserk, he was still himself. Looking at the berserk mode page:

So Im kind of against it? Looking at the 5 different uses, he doesn't actually get any of that as far as I am aware, he doesn't get increased characteristics, or aggravation, or any of the things listed.

He has two of three limitations, but its not because he's in a blind rage, its because he was summoned with a directive that he must follow.

I'm leaning towards disagree.
Toji's mind control is broken when he gets angry at the order given to him and experiences a confusion of emotions.

First of all, you said that two of these 3 limitations were due to the instruction he had to follow. But when Toji leaves this instruction and enters Dagon's domain, he bypasses jujutsu sorcerers such as Naobito, Maki, Megumi etc. and instinctively focuses on the strongest person in that domain, unlike Ogami's order to "Kill jujutsu sorcerers",

And you can see from the imgur link that he fought him and in that fight he got a speed increase.

So in this way we can see that he fulfilled two conditions without following the instructions.

Toji's mind control is broken when he gets angry at the order given to him and experiences a confusion of emotions.

First of all, you said that two of these 3 limitations were due to the instruction he had to follow. But when Toji leaves this instruction and enters Dagon's domain, he bypasses jujutsu sorcerers such as Naobito, Maki, Megumi etc. and instinctively focuses on the strongest person in that domain, unlike Ogami's order to "Kill jujutsu sorcerers",
Nothing really suggests his mind is broken. His faculties are limited, but he's not berserk. For instance, someone who is berserking wouldn't have the cognizance to take playful cloud and scrape it against itself to sharpen it. Similarly, a berserking character wouldn't be shadowstepping around Fushiguro. All things considered, he actually comes off fairly calm.

You're right that Dagon was not a sorcerer, but he appears to be following Ogami's order. I'd say it's possible the interpretation of the order was just broad (powerful cursed energy) or some such, but in any case, I don't think he is berserking.

he got a speed increase.
Its said that he's getting faster, but nothing suggests he is receiving a speed buff from his "berserk" state rather than him just pushing it more himself.

Nothing really suggests his mind is broken. His faculties are limited, but he's not berserk. For instance, someone who is berserking wouldn't have the cognizance to take playful cloud and scrape it against itself to sharpen it. Similarly, a berserking character wouldn't be shadowstepping around Fushiguro. All things considered, he actually comes off fairly calm.

You're right that Dagon was not a sorcerer, but he appears to be following Ogami's order. I'd say it's possible the interpretation of the order was just broad (powerful cursed energy) or some such, but in any case, I don't think he is berserking.
There are no orders really, I explained with all ways but i gotta ask can u send me the evidence that Ogami orders Toji to kill people with powerful cursed energy.

His berserking stages shows us itself by part and part. First Ogami scenes, then Dagon.
Its said that he's getting faster, but nothing suggests he is receiving a speed buff from his "berserk" state rather than him just pushing it more himself.
Its said that he's keep getting faster, so in mode Toji keeps getting faster, faster and faster that means speed buff because of berserk mode.

So the thread got way long i guess
I think the situation is really clean
There's 2 staff votes for agree
1 staff vote for neutral
I texted to Antvasima for what i need more to add the hax into Toji Fushigiro's profile
If some admin could read all the discussion from beginning it would be great.

Seeing all the arguments and how everything's culminated, I think you can now count me as agreeing with this CRT. It should be "Berserk Mode (While under Granny's Seance Technique) or maybe just a new key all together but yeah I think it's fine if it includes the seance stuff
I'm fine with this for hax addition, new key or all together are not matter for me actually.

This is a decision for the staff to make.

This case seems to be Bloodlust instead of Berserk mode.
To be honest, I'm not sure this is a great fit either. He doesn't fight differently than he normally does, and he does spend time toying with his opponents instead of going straight for the kill.

Since I was asked to comment, I'll say this I guess:
Its said that he's keep getting faster, so in mode Toji keeps getting faster, faster and faster that means speed buff because of berserk mode.
The thing is, if he was just accelerating his speed the regular way, he'd also be getting "faster and faster."

Take a car for example. If I'm at a red light, then hit the gas pedal to start moving the car would be going "faster and faster" regarrdless of the cars modalities. Now imagine if I gave the car a newer, more powerful engine (Berserk amp), well, the car would go "faster and faster" to a higher degree, yes, but that doesn't imply that the "faster and faster" is exclusive to the new engine.

If you can make that distinction then I will be in agreement with Berserk mode, until then, I will unfortunately have to disagree with this thread.

To be honest, I'm not sure this is a great fit either. He doesn't fight differently than he normally does, and he does spend time toying with his opponents instead of going straight for the kill.
"He doesn't fight differently than he normally does" , "Toying with his opponets"?.

So basically he didn't waste any time when he killed Ogami.

If you watch the whole fight with Dagon, u can see that he doesn't fight like how he does with Gojo or Geto. his IQ was so much higher when he was fighting with these two.

And just watch 04:24 for "Different fight than normal" please.

So basically he didn't waste any time when he killed Ogami.
Ogami was no threat to him, but regardless, he did take the time to mock her. He didn't just rush in in a blind rage to kill her.

If you watch the whole fight with Dagon, u can see that he doesn't fight like how he does with Gojo or Geto. his IQ was so much higher when he was fighting with these two.
He knew he was no match for Gojo unless he went in with a specific strategy. His fight with Geto went the way it did due to the environment, which wasn't really an option in the domain. Dagon largely was no threat to Toji, and he stops to sharpen the weapon he has and is smirking and smiling throughout the fight.

Against Fushiguro, he also seems to not be going directly for the kill, spending time shadow stepping around him and etc.

I don't want to argue in circles, its clear you are completely committed to your view point, but I am just really not seeing it here so I am going to stay a disagree. If other staff outvote me, then it is what it is.

Since I was asked to comment, I'll say this I guess:

The thing is, if he was just accelerating his speed the regular way, he'd also be getting "faster and faster."

Take a car for example. If I'm at a red light, then hit the gas pedal to start moving the car would be going "faster and faster" regarrdless of the cars modalities. Now imagine if I gave the car a newer, more powerful engine (Berserk amp), well, the car would go "faster and faster" to a higher degree, yes, but that doesn't imply that the "faster and faster" is exclusive to the new engine.

If you can make that distinction then I will be in agreement with Berserk mode, until then, I will unfortunately have to disagree with this thread.
For that distinction, I can tell that there is no such a thing like the car example when Toji fights.

We can understand from the circles that i made, Toji's not actually going faster and faster like car, He gets the speed buff and continues to fight against Dagon with that increase of speed.

And why do you disagree because just of that speed increase?

There's other evidences for Berserk mode.

Last edited:
Ogami was no threat to him, but regardless, he did take the time to mock her. He didn't just rush in in a blind rage to kill her.
I think u misunderstood there actually.

Toji's face looks crazy actually here (fits with berserk mode) and he doesn't waste his time with Ogami too. (When Ogami said "Wai-t", He didn't wait and waste any time on her).

You can see from the panel he ironicly says that and punches ogami.

He knew he was no match for Gojo unless he went in with a specific strategy. His fight with Geto went the way it did due to the environment, which wasn't really an option in the domain. Dagon largely was no threat to Toji, and he stops to sharpen the weapon he has and is smirking and smiling throughout the fight.
Cmon now, we both know that the battle iq he used against Gojo can't be comparable with Dagon fight.

AND, I have really good evidence to prove it.

So Toji after beating Gojo and Geto simply leave them there.

But u can see, When Dagon died with Maki's stick, Toji wildly puts big amount of rage and continues smash Dagon.

You can see it in video; 04:24

Against Fushiguro, he also seems to not be going directly for the kill, spending time shadow stepping around him and etc.

I don't want to argue in circles, its clear you are completely committed to your view point, but I am just really not seeing it here so I am going to stay a disagree. If other staff outvote me, then it is what it is.
I can't see something that Toji wastes time with in Megumi fight.

I do my best to change ur opinion 🙂🙏

Last edited:
You can see from the panel he ironicly says that and punches ogami.
Indeed, but a berserking or bloodlusted individual shouldn't stop to make a remark like "I guess that includes you!" He should be more like a rabid dog.

But u can see, When Dagon died with Maki's stick, Toji wildly puts big amount of rage and continues smash Dagon.
No, he doesn't seem angry at all. And his barrage does not end until Dagon goes limp. It was a thorough kill, but he doesn't come off as berserking.

Indeed, but a berserking or bloodlusted individual shouldn't stop to make a remark like "I guess that includes you!" He should be more like a rabid dog.
I think that wouldn't be reason for not berserking. Because being like animal in mind is not %100 necessary thing for Berserk Mode.

Can you please go to CRT's beginning and look at the example that i gave about Ganondorf's Berserk Mode.
No, he doesn't seem angry at all. And his barrage does not end until Dagon goes limp. It was a thorough kill, but he doesn't come off as berserking.
He looks crazy here.

Oh so you think it is normal to smash him like that? So why he didn't do the same thing for Gojo, Strongest Sorcerer of now. 🙂

If Toji does make sure that his OP died in every fight or normally, then I'm pretty sure that he would do the same for more important menace than Dagon.

I think this point is a bit odd for Baran to argue, it’s very clear that the CRT aims to add the Berserk form for AFTER he takes over the body and the Granny’s seance technique makes him go mad, I think Baran may be confused on this.

Once he’s reincarnated he has sense to him, it’s after this when he’s fighting the sorcerer’s, only focusing on killing whoever is the strongest in a rampage is what would count for the berserk mode

He isn't berserk yet, hence why he can speak, think lucidly, and why he has normal eyes. Only after transforming into the "Puppet of Carnage", which occurred after the transformation's natural expiration, did Toji lose control to his physical instincts.

So Antvasima said 1 Thread mod agree would be enough for this thread because it is small revision, but he said there's staff confusion too

So why he didn't do the same thing for Gojo, Strongest Sorcerer of now.
Pretty sure he was sealed by that point.

And maybe berserk mode works but only overtime as he didn't seem to have it till at a later point in time. Idk really.

Pretty sure he was sealed by that point.

And maybe berserk mode works but only overtime as he didn't seem to have it till at a later point in time. Idk really.
That's why i suggest that there should be something in his profile like "Berserk mode with Seancé" or smth

I still don't understand why this thread doesn't get attention that it needs and why is it still not accepted to profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back