• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toji Fushigiro Berserk Mode addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogami uses his cursed technique to summon Toji back from the afterlife (1) Ogami then orders Toji to kill the jujutsu sorcerers, but Toji responds with an uncontrollable, purely instinctual rage due to the psychological effect of his soul against his body, and Toji kills Ogami with this rage. (2) Toji, now transformed into a carnage puppet fighting on instinct, fights against the Dagon, experiencing a power surge (speed increase) in the process, eventually killing the Dagon. (3)

For these reasons that Toji succumbs to the psychological influence of this spirit on his body, unable to control his anger, and he expresses his anger by experiencing various power amplifications.

So here, I think my evidence is similar to the reason why Ganondorf was given a berserk mode:

"If the Triforce of Power forces him into his beast form he'll enter a frenzied state, causing him to attack wildly and without much thought"

These reasons should be enough to get Toji Fushigiro to add the berserk mode hax.

Agree: @CurrySenpai @Duedate8898

Disagree:

Neutral: @KingTempest @DarkDragonMedeus

Last edited:
The uncontrollable and indiscriminately attacking the strongest part of Toji's Puppet of Carnage state seems fine although I don't really agree with Toji getting stat amps from it

The uncontrollable and indiscriminately attacking the strongest part of Toji's Puppet of Carnage state seems fine although I don't really agree with Toji getting stat amps from it
Why you think that way?
These reasons are literally fits with requirements for Berserk Mode.

If you think otherwise, I'm listening you.

Why you think that way?
These reasons are literally fits with requirements for Berserk Mode.

If you think otherwise, I'm listening you.
Toji getting faster could just be him accelerating as he was running, it doesn't necessarily mean he was going beyond his top speed but the other characteristics of Beserk Mode seem to fit Puppet of Carnage

Yeah I don't think this is enough to give him Berserk mode. It doesn't seem like he gets a stat amp from being angry. He seems quite reasonable.

Toji getting faster could just be him accelerating as he was running, it doesn't necessarily mean he was going beyond his top speed but the other characteristics of Beserk Mode seem to fit Puppet of Carnage
When he activates berserk mode, If he gets any power up (like speed) that fits with the requirements that i talk about.

Its pretty common thing that berserk mode users "berserks" get power up after the activation.

Yeah I don't think this is enough to give him Berserk mode. It doesn't seem like he gets a stat amp from being angry. He seems quite reasonable.
So i can say only the part that he killed grandma is enough for the berserk mode.

But Toji in other panels that he fights with Dagon, looks pretty angry and ambitious because he wants to kill him so bad.

If u wanna read the fight its Jjk 110. Chapters and 39. Episode in anime btw

It seems more like his revival made him get a personality change rather than him getting a rage boost.

It seems more like his revival made him get a personality change rather than him getting a rage boost.
So for that, Toji's eyes are so full of anger and instinct that he sees nothing but killing Dagon, and increasing his speed is a necessity to defeat Dagon.

Its something that u can also say personality change and increase in stats.

So yeah He does both of them in the fight.

I think this can count for a berserk mode, but is it really a Berserk "Mode" if he was in that for a majority of the time he showed up in the Shibuya Arc.

I think this can count for a berserk mode, but is it really a Berserk "Mode" if he was in that for a majority of the time he showed up in the Shibuya Arc.
So for that, The killing grandma part would be enough for it i guess.

But yeah because you can see his eye's are black (means that he's still fights with the same anger, greed and instinct) and want to kill Dagon badly.

Yeah but my issue is it's not a Power and Ability of his own. He can't enter a berserk mode on his own, it's only through Granny's Seance technique that this even happens.

If anything I don't really think this is possible to add simply on those grounds. I'll have to disagree unless more is said.

Yeah but my issue is it's not a Power and Ability of his own. He can't enter a berserk mode on his own, it's only through Granny's Seance technique that this even happens.

If anything I don't really think this is possible to add simply on those grounds. I'll have to disagree unless more is said.
So can we add to the profile as "Berserk mode With Seancé" please.

Disagree with Berserk mode.

falls into an uncontrollable rage. Intelligence is often reduced to the level of animal instincts, and the person in this condition begins with attacking indiscriminately, with increased aggression. However, the person might pose a threat both to enemies and allies. Often accompanied by a sharp increase in attacking capacity at the expense of defense.
He didn't fall in an uncontrollable rage. His intelligence wasn't reduced to animal instincts. He doesn't attack indiscriminately nor with increased aggression. The guy's been aggressive with how he attacks, did we forget how he did Gojo? And we see zero increase of attack capacity at the expense of defense.

He didn't fall in an uncontrollable rage. His intelligence wasn't reduced to animal instincts. He doesn't attack indiscriminately nor with increased aggression. The guy's been aggressive with how he attacks, did we forget how he did Gojo? And we see zero increase of attack capacity at the expense of defense.
IDK, I don't think THAT's a good reason to disagree with the CRT. Toji under Granny's Seance pretty much hits all the boxes for a Berserk type of state.

The quotes in these panels are honestly all you need to realize he is in some sort of berserk state that is different from his normal self
nvnvyy5ywlr81.jpg

So can we add to the profile as "Berserk mode With Seancé" please.
Potentially? I'll have to wait for more weigh in from JJK people and staff, but that could potentially be added. My issue is this isn't his own ability, it's not something he can access at will, if anything it'd just be redundant to add to this page.

Disagree with Berserk mode.

It literally says "Often" for the animal instincts so his intellgience doesn't need be reduced with it for Berserk Mode.

If he usually aggresive with how he attacks, then how you gonna know the difference when he activates the Berserk Mode and fight with anger? You couldn't find difference.

So basically like i said, He increases his speed just to BEAT Dagon. That's so Clear.
If you know you need to increase ur power to beat someone, you would increase it.

Simple as that.

IDK, I don't think THAT's a good reason to disagree with the CRT. Toji under Granny's Seance pretty much hits all the boxes for a Berserk type of state.
Those are literally the things that make berserk mode. He doesn't have any of those. While he's in puppet of carnage he shows intelligence with his use of pc and his way of fighting Megumi.

The quotes in these panels are honestly all you need to realize he is in some sort of berserk state that is different from his normal self
nvnvyy5ywlr81.jpg
Yes, You are so right actually.

So can we add the Berserk Mode with just these panels? Because It's so clear sts.

It literally says "Often" for the animal instincts so his intellgience doesn't need be reduced with it for Berserk Mode.
In this case it doesn't happen, that's a good reason this isn't a Berserk mode.

If he usually aggresive with how he attacks, then how you gonna know the difference when he activates the Berserk Mode and fight with anger? You couldn't find difference.
So then he isn't more aggressive in his Puppet of Carnage.

So basically like i said, He increases his speed just to BEAT Dagon. That's so Clear.
If you know you need to increase ur power to beat someone, you would increase it.
Speed is not power? And it doesn't say an increase in power, it says attack capacity at the expense of defense, when does that happen?

In this case it doesn't happen, that's a good reason this isn't a Berserk mode.

So then he isn't more aggressive in his Puppet of Carnage.

Speed is not power? And it doesn't say an increase in power, it says attack capacity at the expense of defense, when does that happen?
Often doesn't have the same meaning with Always, Know the difference.

I didn't mean that? Read it again please.

Attack capacity includes speed too. Like when you attack to someone, if you are faster than before then it means u increased ur attack's capacity to beat ur OP.

That's so funny and nonsene actually.

He basically refuses the order. After killed Ogami, He focuses on the domain owner; Dagon. So we know that Toji didn't focus on the jujutsu sorcerers in the domain fight.

It was against to order from Ogami, But he fighted with Dagon which is a Cursed Spirit, Not Jujutsu Sorcerer.

He was clearly being derisive and sarcastic here.
Besides, why would, could, or should he be ordered around?

After Séance's natural time limit expired, because Ogami's grandson's soul was overwritten by Toji's body, what was left behind was the latter's physical information without the former's soul to control it, which results in Toji's instincts taking over and reactively targeting and snuffing out the strongest.

That is Berserk Mode.

That's so funny and nonsene actually.

He basically refuses the order. After killed Ogami, He focuses on the domain owner; Dagon. So we know that Toji didn't focus on the jujutsu sorcerers in the domain fight.

It was against to order from Ogami, But he fighted with Dagon which is a Cursed Spirit, Not Jujutsu Sorcerer.
No, man, that's not very true and it's not absurd.

There's no evidence that he refused the order, there's no reason for him to attack jujutsu users, we've already seen that he regrets his last battle with gojo and doesn't do it anymore. We've also learned that he doesn't hold a grudge against jujutsu users because of what he said, so basically there's no reason for him to attack. There's no reason for him to

the fact that he fought dagon, the cursed spirit, doesn't change anything, after all we've seen him attack many jujutsu users. so no, he wasn't against the order.

there is no reason for him to attack jujutsu users anyway, we saw that he regretted his last battle with gojo and we saw that he no longer holds a grudge against jujutsu users because of the words he said, so basically there is no reason for him to attack
Again, by the time he reaches Dagon and co., there is NO consciousness at play. Ogami's grandson's soul is gone, and only Toji's physical information was summoned.

what ******* order?
That is not how Séance works. Ogami cannot give orders. She and her grandson were working together; she was not controlling him.
Actually, it's not clear whether he controls ogami or not. because ogami tells him to attack all jujutsu users, and since ogami is a jujutsu user, it's normal for him to attack him first, so it doesn't matter whether he controls it or not, or there's no proof because ogami's order is confirmed, and as additional proof, I threw in the part where toji says "you're involved in this", which means that he didn't refuse the order.

Again, by the time he reaches Dagon and co., there is NO consciousness at play. Ogami's grandson's soul is gone, and only Toji's physical information was summoned.
Even if his physical knowledge is summoned, he will not disobey the order because it is the body of his grandson, and we also see that his eyes are black when he is under orders, so no, there is still no evidence that the order is over.

He was clearly being derisive and sarcastic here.
Besides, why would, could, or should he be ordered around?

After Séance's natural time limit expired, because Ogami's grandson's soul was overwritten by Toji's body, what was left behind was the latter's physical information without the former's soul to control it, which results in Toji's instincts taking over and reactively targeting and snuffing out the strongest.

That is Berserk Mode.
It is natural that it goes to the strongest, the person with the strongest cursed energy is easier to attract and feel, and you still haven't proved to me that you are not under orders, so these arguments are invalid

Even if his physical knowledge is summoned
Shut up.
he will not disobey the order because it is the body of his grandson
No. It is his body. His physical information overwrite not only her grandson's body (as is intended) but also his soul. Everything is literally just Toji's body. Without Toji's soul.
and we also see that his eyes are black when he is under orders
Eyes weren't black when he killed Ogami.
there is still no evidence that the order is over.
Again, prove that she can make and enforce orders. Until you can prove that, this argument is bunk.

I'm neutral for now, may change my mind later. I have heard from both sides.

Y'know, I've always wondered. When Megumi told Sukuna that he never regretted asking Gojo to intervene in Yuji's execution, how exactly did Yuji reclaim his body? Did Megumi's words really reach deep enough for Yuji to wrestle with Sukuna again, even after Sukuna previously proved to be too powerful to be suppressed again.

It would have made more sense to answer.
No. It is his body. His physical information overwrite not only her grandson's body (as is intended) but also his soul. Everything is literally just Toji's body. Without Toji's soul.
This means that his toji can't control the spirit, so he's still obeying orders.
It looked like that because he just ordered
Ogami.

Again, prove that she can make and enforce orders. Until you can prove that, this argument is bu
My friend, since you have not presented any arguments for disobeying the order, there is no need for me to present them, I have explained the reasons to you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back