• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Fire

I said that because, it would make a huge difference if this Issei is the one who performs the initial feat or the one on the last key of the profile who scales massively above that feat.

I will say that ,unlike the other vongola ring users(minus Lambo), Hibari doesn't have any hax to counter Boost and Divide so Issei probably wins anyway.

Roll could absorb Dragon shot, and if this is Issei from his first 6-C key, Hibari starts off with a 3x AP advantage so theres that...

I'm holding on to my vote for now.

YungManzi said:
Roll could absorb Dragon shot, and if this is Issei from his first 6-C key, Hibari starts off with a 3x AP advantage so theres that...

I'm holding on to my vote for now.
This is not Ise from 1st 6-C key. It's from his 2nd. He is actually much stronger. There is also the fact that there are the boosts and such.

Man....

The problem with putting Issei against people in the same tier is that he has a huge AP advantage just off of a single boost and divide.....but then if you put him up against a higher tier character you would get "NLF" complaints.....quite the issue....

Anyway voting Issei FRA.

Back