• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haimura Moroha vs Issei Hyoudou (Seiken Tsukai no World Break vs Highschool DXD) (7-0-0) (Grace)

Also, I want to add that overtime Issei could probably overtake Moroha in terms of AP given enough time, but the question is if he can do that. Moroha himself, as the profile currently covers up to Volume 6, starts off with CM2 and will probably just cut Issei in half if he realizes the potentially threat. What's more, he has other abilities Issei doesn't have resistance to such as mind manipulation and sleep manipulation. And yeah, like you mentioned he has Absolute Zero.

@Godsatoshi23 can I count you as a vote for Moroha?

Also, I want to add that overtime Issei could probably overtake Moroha in terms of AP given enough time, but the question is if he can do that. Moroha himself, as the profile currently covers up to Volume 6, starts off with CM2 and will probably just cut Issei in half if he realizes the potentially threat. What's more, he has other abilities Issei doesn't have resistance to such as mind manipulation and sleep manipulation. And yeah, like you mentioned he has Absolute Zero.
Yeah, before Issei makes use of his AP, Moroha can finish it.
@Godsatoshi23 can I count you as a vote for Moroha?
Yes.

Juggernaut Drive Issei is animalistic, the guy gonna get finished by Moroha before he can do anything. Unless Moroha playing around and holding back he could potentially get overpowered due to Boost which amp Issei stats and Divide which reduce Moroha stats, still when Moroha realize shit gonna hit the fan and pull out hax, Issei is finished, the stupidest scenario is Moroha for some godly reason do not pull out hax then Issei win and then slowly dying overtime due to Juggernault Drive will constantly drain his life span

Juggernaut Drive Issei is animalistic, the guy gonna get finished by Moroha before he can do anything. Unless Moroha playing around and holding back he could potentially get overpowered due to Boost which amp Issei stats and Divide which reduce Moroha stats, still when Moroha realize shit gonna hit the fan and pull out hax, Issei is finished, the stupidest scenario is Moroha for some godly reason do not pull out hax then Issei win and then slowly dying overtime due to Juggernault Drive will constantly drain his life span
Yeah, I rewatched the anime scene and Juggernaut is animalistic. This would make Moroha use his hax even more, so that it doesn't get dangerous. At that point he's no more than a Metaphysical to Moroha.

Can I count you as a vote or will you refrain for now?

I switched the Key to Apocalypse AnswerArms and 5-B version. So now both can 1 shot each other.

How I think the fight will play out:

While Issei will attempt to attack Moroha and can 1 shot him, Moroha has decent Analytical Prediction and good Information Analysis as well as the judgment for threats. Even if Issei gets closed he would put him to sleep or just CM2 and cut him in half. While Issei has a wincon, Moroha's are more reliable. Those are my thoughts.

@Godsatoshi23 does your vote stay the same or the key change impacts it?

Well, to be fair it does passively stat amp/reduce since it continuously does that AFAIK.
While it passively amp stats, it isn't make Issei can insantly overpower Moroha after dozen of Boost (Boost is very inconsistent in the verse) and no Divide isn't passive. Moroha will oneshot him with hax anyway
I could switch him to Cardinal Crimson Promotion 6-C version
Well, just a better Juggernault Drive without being animalistic, but he can't boost in this state, and never use Divide, so he gonna do the Dragon Ball style with punch and kick (he doesn't have notable hax in this state anyway) so he can content with Moroha for a while until Moroha decide to pull out his haxes, which will again, one shot

I don't remember AxA feats, but he can't hold that shit- i mean that form for long, don't remember how long though so if Moroha can play around he can still tire out Issei. AxA is huge so someone with good skill like Moroha can easily moving around dodging attacks until the form drop, Issei can win if he goes for AoE attacks, but the guy is terrible at controlling the AoE of his blasts, so a blast from AxA could blow up the planet and kill both him and Moroha, and since he is in-character he not gonna do that, while Moroha can still oneshot, so i give this fight to Moroha

Last edited:
I don't remember AxA feats, but he can't hold that shit- i mean that form for long, don't remember how long though so if Moroha can play around he can still tire out Issei. AxA is huge so someone with good skill like Moroha can easily moving around dodging attacks until the form drop, Issei can win if he goes for AoE attacks, but the guy is terrible at controlling the AoE of his blasts, so a blast from AxA could blow up the planet and kill both him and Moroha, and since he is in-character he not gonna do that, while Moroha can still oneshot, so i give this fight for Moroha
Alright, I will count you as a vote.

I'd go with Moroha at best or neutral at least. Maybe more Moroha.

Issei at this point has gotten a lot more used to using Boosted Gear's ability to boost his stats overtime...however, the boost IS really inconsistent as hell for those that have read the LN. As for AxA, I don't remember any more of the details like its charge time but as for what it is, we know its still stronger than one of his other stronger moves while suppressing its power and can destroy the planet if he just let's it rip.

Unfortunately, Issei isn't the kind to do IC AFAIK (not unless he was facing something like Trihexa and really got no other choice but to go BANZAI on it or whoever and just shoot out some planet busting power) as that can also get him killed too in the process (whether that's by lack of oxygen or just getting caught in AxA's attack, IDK...I've seen other battle forums go back n forth on this everytime AxA Issei is used...IDK).

EdiT: That said, Moroha might still be weaker than Issei's AxA even at its suppressed state but if Issei's not going to BANZAI himself with his enemy, then eventually he'll lose it out to Moroha's hax since the guy has that to compensate the stat gap from the looks of it. THat and speed equal meaning Issei and him have more of an equal ground for either to do the other in...right? As in if speeds were as is is, Issei would have the advantage although IDK by how much faster he and others late into DxD are other than just some degree above it. Equalized means Moroha's got his chances higher while still likely to be taken down if he's not careful.

If anything, I'd just go Moroha FRA.

Last edited:
Back