• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following but I'm not too familiar how to handle statements without math to determine tiers. But the statement tied to Massively Hypersonic+ should have a calc behind it.

the mountain level for splitting the five elements mountain. First of all, you’d probably need the average size of Chinese mountains, secondly, splitting one is not nearly the same as destroying one. Becuase the cudgel or hand, whatever he used, would only slice through a small portion of the mountain

Pulling the moon is not moon level, since moon level comes from the energy needed to destroy the moon, rather than move it, which is a lot less

the mountain level for splitting the five elements mountain. First of all, you’d probably need the average size of Chinese mountains, secondly, splitting one is not nearly the same as destroying one. Becuase the cudgel or hand, whatever he used, would only slice through a small portion of the mountain
I see, well the Five Element Mountain is described to be a Mountain Chain of Five instead of just a single Mountain. I'll put that down in the profile.

So, I know a person moving at the speed of light can cross the earth 7x in one second, so crossing an ocean in a jump is most likely not ftl, unless the ocean is ginormous

In the scenario it is acceptable, crossing 1400 miles in a second is not Mftl at all. As light can move at 186,000 miles a second. So it’s like, more than 100x slower than sol

Square Miles
So, I know a person moving at the speed of light can cross the earth 7x in one second, so crossing an ocean in a jump is most likely not ftl, unless the ocean is ginormous
I thought square miles could be miles converted in one direction or am I mistaken?

In the scenario it is acceptable, crossing 1400 miles in a second is not Mftl at all. As light can move at 186,000 miles a second. So it’s like, more than 100x slower than sol
Well, it said an instant instead of a second, so I was assuming that meant in a shorter frame of time than a second.

And I’m pretty sure moving without a shadow jsut needs you to out speed the light before it hits you
From what I know you still cast a shadow even if you move faster than the speed of light, it's just delayed. If he's moving so fast that he doesn't cast one that's a different tier of speed right?

From what I know you still cast a shadow even if you move faster than the speed of light, it's just delayed. If he's moving so fast that he doesn't cast one that's a different tier of speed right?
Hmm. Well if you are consistently moving at ftl, the light should never catch you, and thus create a shadow, becuase you are avoding the light, cant block it, and thus don’t make shadows

I was told that the wiki doesn’t have him as a profile due to his stats being controversial or something like that. Don’t know if there’s any truth to it or if their minds have changed.

I’m 100% open to having him on here tho and good job with the profile it looks nice (you should if you haven’t already put the calc’s up for evaluation by a calc group member)

Well, a Square Mile is simply a square area measured by a mile on each side. So if you just measure a single direction it's just a mile in one direction next to another mile etc.
A square mile is used for area/volume measurements, and isn’t very useful for distance unless you square root it

A square mile is used for area/volume measurements, and isn’t very useful for distance unless you square root it
I get that part, but measuring a single side of a square mile would be equal to a mile. So 300,000 Square Miles would be equal to 300,000 miles in one direction like north or south.

Hmm. Well if you are consistently moving at ftl, the light should never catch you, and thus create a shadow, becuase you are avoding the light, cant block it, and thus don’t make shadows
It's like a waterfall, even if you move faster than the water is falling if you cross it you're still interrupting that flow even if its briefly.

Yee but Pinterest usually isn't a fanart place, it's probably taken from somewhere maybe.

Is there texts on wukongs appearance about how he looks and stuff?
If you mean in the Novel then yes, he wears a set of armor given to him by The Old Dragon King. The armor itself is basically described like how it looks in the image. As for the artwork itself, it's just free artwork someone made on ArtStation, not paid or part of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back