• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Journey to the West | Sun Wukong & Buddhism Physiology Additions & Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Where is both 1 and 0 true?
This is just weaponizing semantics. If not even a state which it says that neither the neither 1 or 0 can describe it, while also saying it can't be neither 1 nor 0, it's implied that even the state of both can't be a thing.

Agree,also imo the Monks should also have Acausality type 2 due to them didnt have a past (born) and a future (death) to begin with similiar like Unicron

So before this is applied i wanted to asked if Sun Wukong's eye beams can be calculated. He fires them at Jade Emperor's Throne in Heaven. Should either be massively FTL+ or infinite speed feat.

@ActuallySpaceMan42 sorry to bother you again but Riyu Jingu Bang is described (while Giant) to be "the Heaven-supporting pillar on top of Mount Kunlun"
Could this be supporting evidence for infinite or immesurable LS?

EDIT: I think This does definitely confirm that Sumeru is in fact special in JTTW.

Last edited:
@ActuallySpaceMan42 sorry to bother you again but Riyu Jingu Bang is described (while Giant) to be "the Heaven-supporting pillar on top of Mount Kunlun" Could this be supporting evidence for infinite or immesurable LS?
Ruyi Jingu Bang does not change in weight no matter how big it is, so I don't believe so.
EDIT: I think This does definitely confirm that Sumeru is in fact special in JTTW.
I mean we know it's sorta special, but we don't know how much it weighs.

List of the pages, and their exact names please?

Unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back