• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Previous Thread

jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-diamond-is-unbreakable-school-days-art-1233862-1280x0.jpeg

Also Part 6 Anime when?

I'm excited, but half the appeal of an anime adaptation is all the memes & public reception & such, so just an announcement isn't much?
It's like saying, "In the future, you will be getting a steady supply of memes about this".

But with previous Jojo anime, there's probably more people who will have read ahead than before, so there will be less newly exposed people to enjoy the ride with.

Still, some announcement is better than none.

I'm excited, but half the appeal of an anime adaptation is all the memes & public reception & such, so just an announcement isn't much?
It's like saying, "In the future, you will be getting a steady supply of memes about this".
it is already a long time since they officially announced it, by now half of the fans had lost hope.

Does anyone know of a reliable place to read the latest chapters of JoJolion, considering ******** is down?

Speaking of, 3 days then next chapter. Hopefully get that last bit of needed info so I can drop the Tooru profile.

Chapter link.
Don't post spoilers though, not off work yet.

So, since the arc is at his end, I wanted to do a question. i will going to make Spoiler tags, because it's a spoiler from a entire arc

Now since the arc ended, i wonder if the bubbles are really NEP and not like Lower D stuff, we have some stataments for Lower D manipulation and it's probably is, but if it's lower D it can't be also NEP

Now since the arc ended, i wonder if the bubbles are really NEP and not like Lower D stuff, we have some stataments for Lower D manipulation and it's probably is, but if it's lower D it can't be also NEP
The bubbles were stated to "not exist", giving us a hint about NEP

The bubbles were stated to "not exist", giving us a hint about NEP
Though, the mechanism of their non-existence can be explained due to existing in lower dimension with the quote "infinitely close to 0" and according to to hausdorff dimension the lower dimensions are 0 compared to the higher dimensions

To be honest. It's probably something like, the bubbles are infinitely so small they cease to exist (Not a new concept, see Green, Green Grass of Home which has EE due to being able to shrink things to infinity, explicitly erasing them from existence. JoJo isn't a stranger to things getting so small they cease to exist, it's actually kinda common all things considered).
But while the bubbles cease to exist, instead of just going lol bye and being completely gone, they effectively become like a miniature Cream, a tiny, invisible void.

While it's true that they're so small they cease to exist, that doesn't exactly mean that so small they become 2D. That could be an option, but we don't have enough info to say that's the case yet and if that's the reason why they don't exist.

Of course, while WoU should be good to go, we should still wait a bit on Josuke's abilities, but I'm definitely leaning toward so small they cease to exist and become tiny Cream's functionally, but 2D is also an option, it could honestly be either still without further explanation and details, I say we wait a bit longer on Josuke, especially because this is still kinda new, we still dont know everything about them, and besides, he can't even control them yet.

To be honest. It's probably something like, the bubbles are infinitely so small they cease to exist (Not a new concept, see Green, Green Grass of Home which has EE due to being able to shrink things to infinity, explicitly erasing them from existence. JoJo isn't a stranger to things getting so small they cease to exist, it's actually kinda common all things considered).
But while the bubbles cease to exist, instead of just going lol bye and being completely gone, they effectively become like a miniature Cream, a tiny, invisible void.

While it's true that they're so small they cease to exist, that doesn't exactly mean that so small they become 2D. That could be an option, but we don't have enough info to say that's the case yet and if that's the reason why they don't exist.

Of course, while WoU should be good to go, we should still wait a bit on Josuke's abilities, but I'm definitely leaning toward so small they cease to exist and become tiny Cream's functionally, but 2D is also an option, it could honestly be either still without further explanation and details, I say we wait a bit longer on Josuke, especially because this is still kinda new, we still dont know everything about them, and besides, he can't even control them yet.
ok thanks

Where Mechi vs Kars matchup goes? why it isn't on both profiles anymore?
Mechi lost his HDE and his absorption is no longer passive, which were major factors in that matchup

Back