• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Adding the new shit to the Tooru sandbox, given spoilers, he should be up today assuming he's all cleaned up.
But goddamn, JoJo really likes whipping out the big ass buffs towards the end huh?

I caught up to JoJo again after the last time of Jo8uke eating the Rokkakaka(?) fruit.

This series is a hell of a ******* trip, that's for sure lol.

The Head Doctor and Tooru's true identity, Jo8uke having his own version of the Spin if not the very same, and the loads of tragic events that gone on for so long on the Higa8hikata Family.

The Head Doctor and Tooru's true identity, Jo8uke having his own version of the Spin if not the very same, and the loads of tragic events that gone on for so long on the Higa8hikata Family.
Spillers. Though I doubt it matters, pretty sure everyone here has caught up but ya never know 🤷‍♂️
But yeah, the WoU and on arc has been rad as ****.

Indeed, gonna check the raws later to see what's precisely being said in regards to the new funky WoU shit (though it was already established that's what he was, Rai hypothesis as much back in the cell).

With what's known with everyone on the Head Doctor, what exactly does his ability fall under? Extreme probability manipulation or something more alongside it?

Law Manipulation (Actually "logic" manip, but the wiki tosses the latter under the former so eh), which allows for probability and extreme luck manip, and possibly fate going by a few lines and sequences that were implied predefined decades prior.

But that's if you have to qualify it under wiki standards, in actuality it's just law of the world makes calamity go brrrrrrr.

With what's known with everyone on the Head Doctor, what exactly does his ability fall under? Extreme probability manipulation or something more alongside it?
Pretty much what Chariot said. But we still have yet to see his stand stats and description so that may give us a bit more info whenever that gets revealed.

Right. And yeah, databooks or whatever on stands do give better clarity with what each stand can do going by my exposure to some bits of Part 7's.

Right. And yeah, databooks or whatever on stands do give better clarity with what each stand can do going by my exposure to some bits of Part 7's.
The volumes have actually been giving some extra info in like, basic graphs and shit inbetween chapters.
Like WoU's form is selective to those who see it and nobody can see his true form unless they understand the calamity and his nature as it.

So what exactly would Josuke get in terms of abilities
Don't know, it's still a bit vague but small size Type 9 or NEP to a degree for his spin bubbles.
Durability negation.
Phasing.
The ability to kill an abstract with it.
Some resistance to logic manip for the attack itself.
acausality
I wouldn't say that, they simply don't exist, but they still follow causality.

Err, what about the statements about being outside the logic
It isn't outside of logic, it just exists outside of WoU's logic because WoU controls the logic of the world, but the bubbles don't exist in the world, so they aren't effected.
To give another example, something like Cream from Part 3 would also be uneffected for a similar reason.

It's less on Josuke's bubbles and a bit on WoU's end due to lack of interdimensional range.

Question: If memory manipulation is resisted, does that have a impact fot Civil Wars?
No because Civil War doesn't manipulate memories in the first place. The reason why he has it listed is really ******* dumb and needs to be removed.

From what I heard, because he just makes people recall their dark past. Which is like, yeah no ******* shit, if Danny the el ratto shows up out of nowhere Johnny is gonna go "oh **** it's him, Danny the rat". that's not actual memory manip.

And which ability? It does like a dozen things. Fusionism, asphyxiation, etc all ignore dura yeah.

Nothing, it's not an ability. If I showed a picture of something and you went "oh shit i remember that", that aint an ability, that's basic recollection ebyond that of a small rodent. Basically what happened. The rest of his hax is aight tho.

Bro. Axl matches are bad, he's actually one of the worst characters in the verse for matches, he cant actually kill his foe and his foe cant kill him.
Be a chad and use uh, post range upgrade Hierophant Green. 👀

Blackmore has offensive presence yeah. Though idk if a tier 6 lad is that fair but eh, we'll see when it happens.

If i make a special circuminate/conditions then it would be likely fair (example: the battlefield are in endless rainy storm, Blackmore had a little knowledge, etc)

"I do what i do" isn't a good argument, you flooded the discussion thread with it and can be considered as spam

Let the thread flow with what it is

Back