• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

That is the plan, got some help doing it. The plan was to post it a few days ago, but work exists.
Though, that doesn't mean it was delayed by much, still happening more or less extremely soon.

Wouldn't get your hopes up for 8-A though, not really the point of the CRT.

No offense, I'm not trying to be rude but what is the main point of the CRT then ?
Creating a consistent cohesive foundation for the verse as a whole, consistent scaling, scaling chains, feats, and more?
Just because it isn't 8-A, doesn't mean there isn't a point to it, put bluntly the scaling the profiles have right now are ******* sus as shit.
If's it's some upgrades you want, there'll be some, even for the lowend 9-B fodders, but I'm just saying 8-A isn't the intent. Priorities my dude, best to have a solid foundation for the verse to always fall back on before reaching for the highest possible tiering.

Creating a consistent cohesive foundation for the verse as a whole, consistent scaling, scaling chains, feats, and more?
Just because it isn't 8-A, doesn't mean there isn't a point to it, put bluntly the scaling the profiles have right now are ******* sus as shit.
If's it's some upgrades you want, there'll be some, even for the lowend 9-B fodders, but I'm just saying 8-A isn't the intent. Priorities my dude, best to have a solid foundation for the verse to always fall back on before reaching for the highest possible tiering.
I'm sorry, I didn't meant to sound rude.
I was just ignorant about the other use of that 8-A calc beside upgrading the verse.
I respect you a lot for your work and contribution on this wiki and my goal wasn't to discredit or disrespect you in the slightest.

I'm sorry, I didn't meant to sound rude.
I was just ignorant about the other use of that 8-A calc beside upgrading the verse.
I respect you a lot for your work and contribution on this wiki and my goal wasn't to discredit or disrespect you in the slightest.
Didn't take it that way, it's aight.

I need what pages are in the manga for the Physiology of LT, there may have a possibility on a Tier 1.

Back