• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Describing the fight between Johnny with Tusk Act 4 vs Valentine with D4C LT in nutshell be like:
81274708_p0_master1200.jpg

man I wanted to do senator armstrong vs funny valentine but after seeing the profiles I feel as though it'd be a mismatch
very disappointing

Shouldn't the Jotaro VS Bruno Match be taken off the profiles because Jotaro stomps horribly now?

Shouldn't the Jotaro VS Bruno Match be taken off the profiles because Jotaro stomps horribly now?
Bruno can still zip him if he hits him, nothings really changed besides Jotaro being stronger (which he already was before anyways)

They also have similar speed so no blitzing either

Bruno also has a range advantage, an inability to feel pain, can hide in his zipper dimension to attempt a sneak attack, and is more willing to kill than Jotaro. Bruno has a good amount of win cons, but Jotaro's more likely win since they'd likely start by having a stand battle which Bruno is pretty outclassed in strength and is at a disadvantage speed wise. It's still pretty fair but a decisive Jotaro win

For what it's worth, while not canon, but Bruno engaged a casual Jotaro in CQC.
Got slapped once and was like "haha **** that I'm out".

For what it's worth, while not canon, but Bruno engaged a casual Jotaro in CQC.
Got slapped once and was like "haha **** that I'm out".

They hyped Jotaro extremely hard in that game tbf, part 3 was the newest anime part at the time.

He punched Dio OH when GER and Act 4 couldn't lol

They hyped Jotaro extremely hard in that game tbf, part 3 was the newest anime part at the time.

He punched Dio OH when GER and Act 4 couldn't lol
That's less to do with the anime and more to do with Star Platinum >>>> Part 3/4/5/6 physically bar GER, and the game knows it. And the game hyped GER (and Act 4) just as much as Plat, putting them above Star Platinum until Plat pulled god powers out its ass.

The thing with that fight is that at the time Jotaro and Bruno were much closer in power and speed therefore it was a fair fight.

That's not the case anymore, Jotaro got faster and stronger while Bruno got weaker and slower Post Revisions, Jotaro blitzes and one shots Bruno now.

Part 7 next probably. And LS keeps getting pushed back because calc methods and feats and stuff.
Speaking of, if anyone has any LS feats for Part 5, bring them up, atm the only real LS feat we have besides scaling is like, Sticky Fingers breaking Pesci's neck, which is only Class 1-5, obviously kinda low. If anyone has better ideas post it, and no, GE bouncing cars doesn't work, because punch.

That'd only really apply to Black Sabbath, which I guess is worth calcing, but there's no way to get that to scale to anyone else.

well looking at the fight, he is able to resist black sabbaths advances with the arrow, albeit being clearly weaker
maybe there's evidence for downscaling there

Back