• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Man, I don't want to flood the No Way Home thread with Jotaro but god *********** damn.
Like you chillin on the weekend like usual until you saw that Toxin 8-B Venom thread. I had THE ROCK EYEBROW when i saw it
Z.png

Then bruh their being upscaled from a 7.98 ton to 11 tons (a 1.37 or 1.38 difference) and it might seem possible. I was like "Huh" goddamn i might be the biggest sucker for 8-B Jotaro, like i drink that shit like an addiction similar to grinding a game you love to hit the max levels, prestiging every time. So tried to ignore it until my boy abaddon made mention about it.
qmX3dKm.png

The urge is equivalent to Kira Yoshikage tryna steal some HANDS. The difference between 7.83 tons and 11 is a 1.41x.. So close yet so far... Part 4 Star Platinum should be drastically above Morioh RHCP when Koichi was shocked as **** that SHA withstood a full powered barrage from Star Platinum and never met a tough stand like that, implying that if RHCP was in the same spot, Star Platinum would send him flying back to the hospital and decimate him. Then we have shit like P3 Star Platinum>P4 Star Platinum
unknown.png

Truly i am a broken record.

8-B is my favorite tier, And my favorite JoJo is Jotaro, but unless upscaling is changed, copium is needed.

I got likely Low 5-B from a character one-shotting someone superior to a character who's 0.75x baseline Low 5-B.

What's the Jojo scaling?

I got likely Low 5-B from a character one-shotting someone superior to a character who's 0.75x baseline Low 5-B.

What's the Jojo scaling?
7.83 tons < Part 4 Star Platinum < Part 3 Star Platinum < The World << Enraged Star Platinum <= HIGH THE WORLD <<< Peak Star Platinum

I'm onto Stone Ocean, by the way. Is Jojo as strong as ever?

It's like the weakest part. And all the good scaling/feats have caveats like being enraged or being amped while they're done.

Oh I guess if we're talking hax, there's some busted shit.
Whitesnake ***** out new abilities everytime we see him.
Bohemian is ******* weird.
MIH goes brrrr.
Weather in general.

The ink was drying almost instantly and he still made his deadlines.

Yeah so? That isn't MFTL+ my dude, it's like, a sub-rel feat.

jolyne's theme does not hit the same as Giorno's theme.. Probably because they spammed her theme so much lol

RHCP is like the reason why they aren't MFTL.
(Then again, without RHCP, they'd only be MHS+ based on CD's performance against Bad Company, given 99% of the part doesn't scale to Plat anyway so it's both a blessing and a curse that RHCP exists).

I don't wanna live in a world with not FTL Rohan. Better to have a hard cap then nothing at all.

Back