• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

I am leaning towards Matterhax, and maybe conceptual manipulation (can impose the concept of "deflated balloon" to almost anything). Also, how large of a target should it be able to affect? Like it can affect boats, but can it deflate buildings, or skyscrapers?

Guys, how does Foo Fighters have 8-C AP but only 10-B dura? Given that Kenzou only scales from her I need precise stats for her page, too.

TriforcePower1 said:
Guys, how does Foo Fighters have 8-C AP but only 10-B dura? Given that Kenzou only scales from her I need precise stats for her page, too.
Ermes has personal 8-C AP for kicking Sports Maxx once. That seems wrong.

Also, Foo Fighters is probably given low dura because she doesn't have dura feats and has consistently been shown to take severe damage from every attack she has taken.

Foo Fighter's human shell has human level durability, but damaging the human shell really doesn't do any actual damage to her. You can slice her head open and the greater danger is the loss of moisture from her brain fluids.

Could she get a higher dura by withstanding the force of her own blows?

Yeah, I wasn't sure on it either, but the links in the page seem to be dead for me, so I don't really know. Also, wouldn't firing a shot still count? There's recoil. EDIT Would also give her higher lifting strength, due to not falling flat on her ass every time she shot.

TriforcePower1 said:
Yeah, Newton's 3rd Law would imply that FF would also have 8-C dura, which is what I was curious about.
Then again, I'm sure we have some glass cannons in this wiki that break that rule.

Action-Reaction only applies if there's nothing contradicting it iirr. This is fiction after all.

I don't care how long it takes for us to get a part 7 anime. Seeing people react to D4C will make it all worth it.

Oh, please. We all know the only reason we want Stone Ocean animated is to see our boi Thunder in all his anime glory.

Would anyone mind taking a look at this blog I made for Arabia Fats' page? Just want to see if there's anything y'all think I should change/fix about the page

Does the anime or manga say how long the Crusaders stayed under The Sun (Stand)?

How long it was active, basically.

We can use Stefan-Boltzmann here. With the Stand's size, a timespan, and a Temperature (Low end: 1473 K - Melting temperature of Rock. High end: 5778 K - Surface of the Real Sun). It will most likely be more than 8-C even if overtime.

Something I heard from a friend, and never bothered verifying...

Does anyone know if Araki ever stated that if Joseph hadn't stopped the Pillar men, no Stand User would have been able to stop them?

I don't ever remember him saying that, nor anyone ever quoting him saying so.

But if a weakened Dio managed to take control over numerous Stand users, and gain an extremely powerful Stand, I don't see how a Pillarman with an arrow wouldn't.

Speaking of which, I should probably start looking for manga scans to do a general Hamon Clan and Pillar Clan revision.

Back