• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread I: Phantom Blood

No, because I don't want to put some of my favorite characters against Fate's good waifus or Astolfo.

Put them against the other male ones, I don't care about them.

Damnit, I wish Ninjago was 7-A so I could put the ninja against some Fate characters

He doesn't resist Info manipulation. I don't think resisting transmutation is enough to counter Rohan's hax.

@DMB1 Sure Makes Astolfo vs Johnny Tusk 4

I miss JoJo vs MK. I remember Dio vs Scorpion and that was a great idea because both wear yellow and have the same voice actor in English

Now I just need to downgrade the verse kek

People said SCP Lizard stomped Rohan because it resists transmutation. If the target doesn't become a book, Rohan can't write or send commands.

Yes. There's so much stuff to add and the damn profile is never opened. Stuff like RW not requiring contact, transmutation resistance etc. Meanwhile, the removal of Acausality and some other stuff occurred within a short time.

I know I mocked Aragami for thinking Jobin would be the main villain of part 8, but it may be a pair of him and Tsurugi.

Tsurugi may actually turn out to be a main villain, and seems like a potential candidate

Kaato still hasn't shown up more than a few times. She is still potentially the main villain, but she hasn't shown up much and we are approaching the end. Norisuke we saw a corpse from, but we immediately jumped back to the present after. We know he is either going to die or it is going to seem like he died

What are the strongest stands in the series? Like, REALLY, the most overpowered of them, in order if possible, like a top ten.

Entirely my opinion. Don't judge. Non-canon not included. And I probably forgot something like Araki.

10. King Crimson-Epitaph

9. Notorious BIG

8. Tusk Act 4/Ball Breaker

7. Cream

6. Heavy Weather Report

5. Made in Heaven

4. Heaven's Door

3. Whitesnake

2. D4C-LT

1. GER

Back