• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread I: Phantom Blood

This seems to be the true new OP.

This is the english cover though.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind OP - Traitor's Requiem Uragirimono no Requiem Full ENGLISH-0
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind OP - Traitor's Requiem Uragirimono no Requiem Full ENGLISH-0

I just want to know if the ending is Gangster's Paradise

If it isn't I'm officially quitting JoJo

They're probably gonna leave the ending unchanged.

I know Gangstar Paradise doesn't really fit that much, but I have absolutely no idea why they chose something like Freak'n You for the ending.

>Gangstar Paradise doesn't fit

Wham, get the cross

Freak'n You is hilariously unfitting for most of the show and fantastic meme material for specific parts of the show

Freak'n You works tone wise sort of, but they definitely could have done better. I doubt Coolio would agree to let his song play as the ending considering how protective he is of Gangster's Paradise. I do hope it is some sort of rap tho

Using a song about someone regretting to have become gangsters an ending to a show whose protagonist's dream of his life was to become a gangster is kind of misleading.

Of course, I know that Freak'n you is unfitting. Someone should do some research on why they chose that song.

DMB 1 said:
Using a song about someone regretting to have become gangsters an ending to a show whose protagonist's dream of his life was to become a gangster is kind of misleading.
It provides polarization and... stuff

Dang it stop crushing memes with completely reasonable statements

Really, any actually obscure or picture-less stuff generally doesn't get hit with that particular Rule of the Internet

Back