• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread I: Phantom Blood

Xtasyamphetamine said:
He blitzes and Accel can't see stands, making it a stomp.
Actually, Accel should be able to see Kazakiri Hyouka and his shields getting bypassed by a 2x light speed attack is based on Kakine bypassing it but more the nature of the attack rather than its speed.

In conclusion, it is a stomp. But from the other side.

Guys, quick question. How many of you are in favour of Heavy Weather's AP scaling to it's dura.

Why would it, at best only the Atmospheric Shields, but I don't know why those scale to Weather Report's Environmental Destruction in the first place.

Because WR's "Environmental Destruction" is just regular destruction. WR and HW are both just personifications of the weather itself. When has Weather (the person) ever been harmed based on having his Stand being hit? His Stand is clearly far stronger than any other Stand in Part 6, at least physically, and he is even able to easily punch through Pucci with almost no effort with WR.

Any weather manip WR has done scales to his Stands as much as All-Might punching clouds apart scales to him.

Oh god no... I might respond to that later or if you make a CRT, but that All Might analogy at the end is just completely wrong.

Weather Report is a fluid-like structure. Even in it's physical manifestation it's still a gaseous cloud-like form.

In that regards it doesn't matter what his durability is, it's unconventional. You can technically rip through him with an average human level punch because of his structure. It won't put the Stand away but rather just go through it entirely.

So I'd rather have Unknown and explain that his durability is highly unconventional.

If the raindrops hit your head, then you're gonna need Mid regen that's fast because these raindrops are constantly falling on you, not giving you time to regen unless you have Subsonic regen speed.

Honestly all the Part 7 pages need major rework, there are a lot of missing stuff and lackluster explanations in those pages.

Imagine picking up Stand Discs instead of guns. Hierophant Green would be an extremely inaccurate smg or shotgun, King Crimson would cause lag, Emperor would be a revolver, you can camp with Man in the Mirror or Aerosmith, sneak using Little Feet. The possibilities are endless.

Limited Time Game modes where you get to play as OH Dio or Novel Kars where you start off as normal Kars but then collect stands from people as you go around the map.

TacticalNuke002 said:
I made a Blackmore profile. Can anyone check and fix it up (if required), then put it in the JJBA verse page?
Some issues:

Why does he have 3 different keys? He could just have one listing the same:

"10-A physically, 9-C with weapons/pistols, Varies with Catch the Rainbow".

Having 3 keys is unnecessary.

Also, his current keys aren't listed.

No, in this case you would be able to restrict the stand. It's an object and cannot be bound to Blackmore in the same way Star Platinum is bound to Jotaro. First key being himself is fine in this instance... unless I'm misremembering whether or not he could summon the mask or not.

What is Rohan's movement speed? His profile gives subsonic hand movements but not movement speed. It can probably be taken from the treadmill race against Avatar of Hermes in TSKR. Please take a look at that. I'm a bit busy with exams atm.

So, JoJo has the strongest 8-Cs in all of the wiki, am I right? Any verse that has that in other tiers?

Back