• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test VS Specter Knight: Whipcracked Specters 0-7-1

Both at 8-B, Base Johnny is used

Speed is equalized

Johnny is allowed the following pieces of Equipment: Laser Guns, Turbo Action Backpack, Saturday Repeater Machine, Mind Controlling Collars & Belts, The Static Animator, The Bubble Love Gum, the Clone Hopper, Electro Chromatic Blanket, and Replenish Ray.

Fight takes place in the The Lich Yard

Fight ends in K.O, Incap, or Death

"Whoa, didn't see that coming...":0

"She granted me new life... So That I may take yours!":7 (JustANormalLemon, Lou_change, Shmooply, Knifeman29, GlaceonGamez471, Veloxt1r0kore, Revaret)

Inconclusive:1 (RandomGuy2345)

6430d49a8c274f9e9cab6e3f428d5d25.jpg
986380_orlek-sketch_specter-knight.jpg

Last edited:
Normally its get up close, slice, and get away as seen in his boss fight and he can do this by using his equipment to help him do so
Getting up close isn't the best idea, as Johnny is extremely skilled at Martial Arts, plus AP advantage, Regen (to an extent), Toon Force, and Immense Pain Tolerance.

Spectre's best chance at winning is fighting at a longer range, along with Johnny with his laser guns.

Getting up close isn't the best idea, as Johnny is extremely skilled at Martial Arts, plus AP advantage, Regen (to an extent), Toon Force, and Immense Pain Tolerance.

Spectre's best chance at winning is fighting at a longer range, along with Johnny with his laser guns.
Specter would get up close to Johnny using a lot of things and its not like he'd stay close to Johnny for long

like the Chronos Coin which can slow down time for 5 seconds and Judgement Rush which targets his opponent and zips at them going through walls and slashing them, these can be used in a combo since Specter can quickly swap between items

Laser Guns might not be a good idea since Specter can set up a Forcefield with the Barrier Lantern which also absorbs projectiles making it stronger when released

Specter would get up close to Johnny using a lot of things and its not like he'd stay close to Johnny for long

like the Chronos Coin which can slow down time for 5 seconds and Judgement Rush which targets his opponent and zips at them going through walls and slashing them, these can be used in a combo since Specter can quickly swap between items

Laser Guns might not be a good idea since Specter can set up a Forcefield with the Barrier Lantern which also absorbs projectiles making it stronger when released
Slowing down time for 5 seconds is definitely a problem for Johnny, especially if Spectre can do it as much as he wants.

Getting up close to Johnny is a very bad idea due to how skilled Johnny is in close combat.

Johnny also has his Electro Chromatic Blanket, which can make him sneak up on Spectre, and the Turbo Action Backpack that gives him more mobility than he already has.

Getting up close to Johnny is a very bad idea due to how skilled Johnny is in close combat.
as I said, Specter would not stay close to Johnny for very long, being skilled does not make Johnny untouchable from Specter just Judgement Rushing which homes in on the target and then proceeding to spam Throwing Sickle, Spider Scythe, Bounding Soul, etc, once he gets back
Johnny also has his Electro Chromatic Blanket, which can make him sneak up on Spectre, and the Turbo Action Backpack that gives him more mobility than he already has.
Electro Chromatic Blanket could help but is likely countered by the Judgment Rush and Specter just staying in the air since he is constantly moving in the air, the Turbo Action Backpack could likely be destroyed by Specter but it'll definitely help Johnny

Is there any way Spectre can kill Johnny?

Johnny has a ~2.53x AP advantage, and he has a few dura hax that make him hard to kill, plus he's very mobile.

oh whoops lmao, yes his best chance is close ranged but thats going to be incredibly difficult since Specter never stays close to his opponent for long alongside his multiple ways of keeping away or just preventing Johnny from getting close to him.
Yes, Specter kmight close ranged is more of a mediun range combat thanks to the way he kinda pass trough his oponents and atack and run strategies, he can also summon skeletons to help him and other things to dificult Jhonny acctually hiting him

I will vote specter forte now, but if Jhonny can use his gedgets to pass this powers I could change votes, but I doubit

Is there any way Spectre can kill Johnny?

Johnny has a ~2.53x AP advantage, and he has a few dura hax that make him hard to kill, plus he's very mobile.
Specter could just incap or knock out Johnny, he did it to the entire Order of No Quarter

the AP and Dura well be hard but Specter doesn't need to kill Johnny as I said, Specter has fought just as Mobile opponents like Propeller Knight and Plague Knight characters who are constantly blasting around the stage and Specter is just as mobile being able to go through whole levels well Climbing Walls, slashing through enemies to get to higher points, and his own Flight

yah i'd say its Control of basic functions since its only putting his head inside his body like a turtle

the higher up stuff like Advanced control is stuff like controlling your own blood, changing bone size, etc
That Body Control can be useful if the character Johnny's facing has moves that go for the head, or moves that just decapitate you in general.

... Mean how many times jhonny wouls need to hit the knight to deafeat him, Jhonny still has a great AP advantage and the specter needs to stay in his "Hit and run"e strateg
With characters like Johnny, doing a hit and run strategy wouldn't be smart.

The reason why people thought Aang would beat Johnny was that he'd overwhelm Johnny's crazy durability with his barrage of attacks. Basically attacking the character as much as possible without giving the character any rest. That's what Spectre needs to do, but I highly doubt that's gonna happen.

On a physical standpoint, Spectre doesn't stand a chance.

Johnny can heal, but it's inconsistent, so he'll have to rely on Toon Force and Immense Pain Tolerance so he can fully heal.

I might need an explanation of what equipment that Johnny has that Spectre can counter and why.

I'm leaning towards Spectre, but I'll only vote for him if anyone can do this.

Johnny can heal, but it's inconsistent, so he'll have to rely on Toon Force and Immense Pain Tolerance so he can fully heal.
Toon Force doesn't exactly mean you can just heal damage, Immense Pain Tolerance means you can tank damage well but its still there an example being Deku who can still fight after breaking his own arms despite the pain

Toon Force doesn't exactly mean you can just heal damage, Immense Pain Tolerance means you can tank damage well but its still there an example being Deku who can still fight after breaking his own arms despite the pain
What I meant by heal is that he'll rely on those two powers so his regen can start kicking in. Basically powers that will stall Spectre for a good bit so his regen can kick in.

What I meant by heal is that he'll rely on those two powers so his regen can start kicking in. Basically powers that will stall Spectre for a good bit so his regen can kick in.
but we don't know how long his regen takes, it could take days to only seconds thats why its listed as inconsistent

Back