• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya (Final Act) VS Johnny Test (Grace finished)

A fight made since Random really likes it.

Both at 7-A, 45% Deku and Johnny X are used

Johnny has access to the following equipment: Laser Guns, Saturday Repeater Machine, mind controlling collars and belts, static animator, bubble love gum, Replenish Ray, and the Electro Chromatic Blanket.

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place in Jaku City, Japan

Both start 300 Meters apart
from each other

"This is... the story of how I became the greatest hero.":7 (Nierre, XSOULOFCINDERX, Popted2, SuperStar, Acer__, Cimafranca133, Bruhtelho)

"Whoa, didn't see that coming...":0

Inconclusive:1 (RandomGuy2345)

eqb610iavmo61.png
gSSkpGo.jpg

Last edited:
One thing I will say off the bat is that Johnny will use his equipment as backup as opposed to his base key, who uses it as a first priority.

Also I can't see Johnny's image due to the website being blocked. Can you post the image via imgur @Bruhtelho?

I'll just say the values for each character, since it's not in the OP

Deku's AP is 748 megatons and higher with Fa Jin

Deku's LS is Class T

Johnny's AP is 200 megatons and his durability is 600 megatons

Johnny's LS is Class 50 and likely higher

Deku has a 1.24 AP advantage

Johnny is 3.7 times weaker than Deku's durability

Damn.

Looking at the AP/LS of the opponents, this could actually go either way.

Deku has a good ass AP advantage, which increases even more with Fa Jin.

However, what Johnny lacks in AP, he makes up with his durability, as well as him being a tank (Regen, Elasticity, Immense Pain Tolerance).

Deku has a massive LS advantage, though Johnny doesn't do H2H/CQC in this key, so I don't think LS would play too big of a factor. Of course, I could be wrong here.

There's obviously far more factors that come into play in this fight, so I'll let the MHA geeks tell me what Deku can do.

Last edited:
Damn.

Looking at the AP/LS of the opponents, this could actually go either way.

Deku has a good ass AP advantage, which increases even more with Fa Jin.
With Fa Jin, he can break the bones and Limbs of people comparable to him, so if a Faux 100% attacks hits Johnny, he might be done for.
Deku has a massive LS advantage, though Johnny doesn't do H2H/CQC in this key, so I don't think LS would play too big of a factor. Of course, I could be wrong here.
Deku will dominate Johnny in CQC, so Johnny will definitely have to rely on range and his sister's inventions.

For LS, if Deku binds Johnny with Black whip the fight is over, and he won't be able to break out due to LS, but he could break out another way if he has the hax for it.

With Fa Jin, he can break the bones and Limbs of people comparable to him, so if a Faux 100% attacks hits Johnny, he might be done for.
Broken bones get nulled thanks to Johnny's High-low regen (though admittedly it's inconsistent). Plus, Johnny has the Pain Tolerance to power through all of that.

Deku will dominate Johnny in CQC, so Johnny will definitely have to rely on range and his sister's inventions.
Perfect, because that's exactly what Johnny does in this key lol.

For LS, if Deku binds Johnny with Black whip the fight is over, and he won't be able to break out due to LS, but he could break out another way if he has the hax for it.
I can potentially make an argument for Johnny being able to break out of Black Whip. I can even make an argument that trying to catch/restrain Johnny will be a tough task in of itself.

Back on topic, Johnny usually does Power Poots + Hurricane Hands + Teleportation spam as Johnny X, which makes him very annoying to fight against.

Not only is he hard to close the distance on due to his range (Several kilometers), he's also a bitch to hit due to his Teleportation. He can teleport as far as space, which is pretty broken Teleportation. Not to mention Johnny has better flight (according to what Core said lol).

Not only does Deku have to deal with all of this, he also needs to find a way to put Johnny down for good.

Albeit inconsistent, Johnny's High-low regen can potentially play a factor in this fight.

He also has Elasticity that helps survive being crushed, squashed, etc.

Lastly, he has a very good Pain Tolerance that lets him fight with broken bones, concussions, as well as being burnt, electrocuted, getting mutated, and much much more.

However, what Johnny lacks in AP, he makes up with his durability, as well as him being a tank (Regen, Elasticity, Immense Pain Tolerance).
just wanna point out that Deku is just as tanky, his Mid-Gauntlets that reinforce both his arms could withstand a shot from Lady Nagant's Rifle Arm, which could severely injure 45% Deku, the Iron Soles on feet can withstand several 100% strikes without breaking (1 Gigaton), his pain tolerance is incredible as well alongside his Supernatural Willpower (combined with the previous users of OFA) he can withstand breaking both his arms and still keep fighting despite that, fought villains across Japan, traveling all throughout the country for several weeks, if not a month without resting well basically walking off bullet wounds for all that time.
Back on topic, Johnny usually does Power Poots + Hurricane Hands + Teleportation spam as Johnny X, which makes him very annoying to fight against.

Not only is he hard to close the distance on due to his range (Several kilometers), he's also a bitch to hit due to his Teleportation. He can teleport as far as space, which is pretty broken Teleportation. Not to mention Johnny has better flight (according to what Core said lol).
Deku is gonna be just as hard to properly put down, Smokescreen is gonna be incredibly difficult to see through since it can cover several city blocks, Analytical Prediction + Precognition + that insane intelligence are gonna mean he'll be predicting Johnny left and right the entire match, Fa-Jin gives him a really good speed boost and power boost that Johnny is gonna have trouble dodging, Johnnys flight is only probably slightly better, Deku combines his Float (which allows him to suspend himself in the air) with his wind pressure allowing him to basically fly just as well, combing Shigaraki in the sky (who had all of AFO's quirks).

Deku can't avoid the Power Poot but, but he can just tank it.

Hurricane Hands gets countered by Deku's Air Force and Analytical Prediction

Teleportation will be annoying for Deku, but as long as he is in range, Deku can detect where Johnny is at all times with Danger Sense.

So Deku will need to either bind Johnny with black whip or try to get in close and since Deku is going to be constantly flying around Fa Jin will build up quicker which Deku can either use to Blitz Johnny or use Faux 100%, but Johnny can regenerate from being hit by this attack, but his regeneration is inconsistent, so it's 50/50.

All Deku really needs to do is smokescreen + black whip + fajin/faux 100%, since he literally will just get crushed from black whip alone, Johnny really cannot do much.

Not sure what wincon Johnny has here. They both have similar endurance (arguably), but Deku just has far far more impressive stamina and a farrr more impressive kit and P&A, I don't think Johnny can really do anything to actually beat him.

just wanna point out that Deku is just as tanky, his Mid-Gauntlets that reinforce both his arms could withstand a shot from Lady Nagant's Rifle Arm, which could severely injure 45% Deku, the Iron Soles on feet can withstand several 100% strikes without breaking (1 Gigaton), his pain tolerance is incredible as well alongside his Supernatural Willpower (combined with the previous users of OFA) he can withstand breaking both his arms and still keep fighting despite that, fought villains across Japan, traveling all throughout the country for several weeks, if not a month without resting well basically walking off bullet wounds for all that time.
Yeah. Deku is superior in terms of stamina/pain tolerance. Can't argue against this one.

Smokescreen is gonna be incredibly difficult to see through since it can cover several city blocks
Johnny uses Telepathy (which should be Clairvoyance) to track where Deku is behind all of that smokescreen. Also, I believe Johnny's Enhanced Awareness can potentially help him as well.

Analytical Prediction + Precognition + that insane intelligence are gonna mean he'll be predicting Johnny left and right the entire match
This mainly works in H2H/CQC scenarios, which Johnny doesn't specialize in. I would like to see Deku consistently predict/analyze opponents who heavily specialize in range attacks like Johnny. There's likely some examples out there, it's just that I haven't seen any lol.

Fa-Jin gives him a really good speed boost and power boost that Johnny is gonna have trouble dodging
Fair.

Johnnys flight is only probably slightly better, Deku combines his Float (which allows him to suspend himself in the air) with his wind pressure allowing him to basically fly just as well, combing Shigaraki in the sky (who had all of AFO's quirks).
I think I've seen Johnny use Flight + Power Poots in a creative way.

Matter of fact, I'll mention some things Johnny can do in a bit.

This mainly works in H2H/CQC scenarios, which Johnny doesn't specialize in. I would like to see Deku consistently predict/analyze opponents who heavily specialize in range attacks like Johnny. There's likely some examples out there, it's just that I haven't seen any lol.
his entire fight with Lady Nagant exist for that lmao, Lady Nagant is considered to be the best long-range fighter in the country, she can outclass Snipe someone who has a homing bullet quirk through her sheer-skill alone, she could hit Deku from a kilometer away, with heavy rainfall at nighttime, despite his high speed and ability to detect danger. Her analytical abilities are superhuman, as she is capable of firing a curving bullet, before Deku had begun to move, and still land a direct hit on him, he was able to analyze her bullets movement patterns to location down based based solely on that.

his entire fight with Lady Nagant exist for that lmao, Lady Nagant is considered to be the best long-range fighter in the country, she can outclass Snipe someone who has a homing bullet quirk through her sheer-skill alone, she could hit Deku from a kilometer away, with heavy rainfall at nighttime, despite his high speed and ability to detect danger. Her analytical abilities are superhuman, as she is capable of firing a curving bullet, before Deku had begun to move, and still land a direct hit on him, he was able to analyze her bullets movement patterns to location down based based solely on that.
Very ******* impressive, but the thing is that...those are just bullets.

How is Deku going to avoid city-sized Tornadoes and Explosions?

Very ******* impressive, but the thing is that...those are just bullets.

How is Deku going to avoid city-sized Tornadoes and Explosions?
Like I'd much rather have the range Johnny has than the range Nagant has simply due to Johnny's range being far more destructive.

Back