• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I seriously don't know how I keep cranking out these Johnny Test matchups.

Anyways, the fight was inspired by this (weird, I know).

8-B keys will be used for these characters (Junko as Monokuma vs Base Johnny)

Johnny will have the following equipment:
  1. Turbo Action Backpack
  2. Laser Guns
  3. Turbo Time Rewinder
  4. Mind Controlling Collars and Belts
  5. Mega Action Game Controller
  6. Bubble Love Gum
  7. Replenish Ray
  8. Super Smarty Pants
  9. Electro Chromatic Blanket
  10. Paralysis Gas Breath Spray
  11. Supreme Dream Machine
  12. Attitude Alternator
If this ends up being too OP, then I'll remove some of Johnny's equipment.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

"Before that everytime a computer froze... I used to put it in the microwave and nuke it!”: 3 (Bruhtelho, Vizer04, Pokemonfan807)

"If you were a finger, I'd pick you a booger.":

Inconclusive:

d0be4a5d7a956fc1794996fea5ce4bd06843bdbd_hq.jpg

wp1916949.jpg

Last edited:
Since I was ask to give some input, I will say this that if this was to come down to a matter of combat skills:
  • We have Johnny who is highly skilled in karate given he is a black belt and is comparable to Dukey, who is programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu masters
  • On the other hand, Junko as Monokuma could match Sakura, who is known as the Ultimate Martial Artist that held a 400-win long international winning streak in tournaments, holds the title of "the strongest person in the world" and stated that she been fighting since the day she was born (she sparred with boxing champions and hit the mat with wrestling gold medalists when she was a child, although she initial she eventually surpassed them. She also specialized in mixed martial arts).
I honestly have to give it to Junko in this category

Since I was ask to give some input, I will say this that if this was to come down to a matter of combat skills:
  • We have Johnny who is highly skilled in karate given he is a black belt and is comparable to Dukey, who is programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu masters
  • On the other hand, Junko as Monokuma could match Sakura, who is known as the Ultimate Martial Artist that held a 400-win long international winning streak in tournaments, holds the title of "the strongest person in the world" and stated that she been fighting since the day she was born (she sparred with boxing champions and hit the mat with wrestling gold medalists when she was a child, although she initial she eventually surpassed them. She also specialized in mixed martial arts).
I honestly have to give it to Junko in this category
Well, this fight will hardly ever come down to fisticuffs. Even then, how is Junko taking down Johnny physically with all of the crazy dura hax he has?

Regardless, Johnny's heavily reliant on his equipment in his base form, so he'll probably go for that to start off.

Also, what's Junko's AP in this key?

It's either 16.27 tons, or 36.77 tons.

Either way, Johnny has the AP advantage, as he's 59.43 tons.

Also, what's Junko's AP in this key?

It's either 16.27 tons, or 36.77 tons.

Either way, Johnny has the AP advantage, as he's 59.43 tons.
Junko scales to 16.27 tons since it comes from Big Bang Monokuma she upscales since it comes from Sakura who is superior to Genocide Jack, anyways

Junko's Precognition and Information Analysis is going to be annoying for Johnny since she just needs a glare at him to learn everything about his personality, abilities, thoughts, and history meaning she'll know about his Equipment and Dura shenanigans combine that with her massive intelligence advantage and she'll find a way around it. since this is the Controlling Monokuma key she isn't going to get herself close to johnny and likely hide well controlling Monokuma, if one is defeated by say Johnny changing its personality or putting it to sleep she'll just self destruct that one and send in a new one which is easy as she can control multiple at once, limit being up to the hundreds.

imo Junko should take this pretty swiftly, Johnny's equipment and dura shenanigans well give her trouble but since Junko is going to know about it thanks to precog and info analysis then she'll likely try to overwhelm Johnny by sending in hundreds of Monokumas at once to restrain him each one having Class M LS, and thanks to her massive intelligence advantage she'll likely find ways around what Johnny tries to do.

Junko scales to 16.27 tons since it comes from Big Bang Monokuma she upscales since it comes from Sakura who is superior to Genocide Jack, anyways
So Johnny has a 3.65x AP advantage. Pretty solid gap.

Junko's Precognition and Information Analysis is going to be annoying for Johnny since she just needs a glare at him to learn everything about his personality, abilities, thoughts, and history meaning she'll know about his Equipment and Dura shenanigans combine that with her massive intelligence advantage and she'll find a way around it.
Yeah. This will definitely be annoying for Johnny. How long does it take for her to do this? If she's just standing there, what's stopping Johnny from one shotting her with his equipment?

since this is the Controlling Monokuma key she isn't going to get herself close to johnny and likely hide well controlling Monokuma,
Johnny is able to sense things happening before he can even see it. Hiding won't really do anything.

if one is defeated by say Johnny changing its personality or putting it to sleep she'll just self destruct that one and send in a new one which is easy as she can control multiple at once, limit being up to the hundreds.
Again, her hiding won't really do much, as I mentioned above. Controlling hundreds of Monokuma's is very impressive, but is she able to do that while in an open city? Especially against someone who can sense you doing things before he can see it?

Johnny's equipment and dura shenanigans well give her trouble but since Junko is going to know about it thanks to precog and info analysis then she'll likely try to overwhelm Johnny by sending in hundreds of Monokumas at once to restrain him each one having Class M LS, and thanks to her massive intelligence advantage she'll likely find ways around what Johnny tries to do.
Again, is she even able to do that in an open city? This isn't some place with multiple rooms you can hide in. If anything, Johnny would be better at hiding than Junko via Body Control and Stealth Mastery, abilities Junko doesn't have (looked through her profile, and I don't see Stealth Mastery or Body Control). Even if she did had either of these abilities, Johnny can easily sense where she's at. Johnny can use his Body Control to make himself smaller so he can escape the hundreds of Monokumas. He can also teleports his way out, and Johnny has shown to teleport a few times throughout the series, and while he won't spam teleportation like he would in his Johnny X key, I can definitely see him using it when he's desperate, and when he sees hundreds of Monokumas come rushing at him, I can see him teleporting out of harms way.

I'll pay legitimate money to see this fight, or even see them interact with each other. Seeing Johnny's reactions to Junko's mood swings, along with many other elements will be cool to see.

So Johnny has a 3.65x AP advantage. Pretty solid gap.
a reminder is she upscales from the feat since she scales to Sakura who is superior to Genocide Jack someone who preformed the feat very casually
Yeah. This will definitely be annoying for Johnny. How long does it take for her to do this? If she's just standing there, what's stopping Johnny from one shotting her with his equipment?
it just requires her to stare at Johnny "being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance and due to her analytical skills are so high that she can practically predict the future" if she just has to glare then she'll know whats about to happen and dodge
Johnny is able to sense things happening before he can even see it. Hiding won't really do anything.

Again, her hiding won't really do much, as I mentioned above. Controlling hundreds of Monokuma's is very impressive, but is she able to do that while in an open city? Especially against someone who can sense you doing things before he can see it?
"can possibly control even more Monokumas (or Monobeasts) at once as seen in Danganronpa IF and Danganronpa 2. Minimum number of Monokumas able to be controlled is shown to be over a hundred" if it states she can control 100 then she should be very well able too do so here and I don't see how Johnny being able to sense his toys are about to get donated or something helps at all tell Where Junko is hiding add on that it worked on toys and not a human then i dont see it working here also its not something on the profile
Again, is she even able to do that in an open city? This isn't some place with multiple rooms you can hide in. If anything, Johnny would be better at hiding than Junko via Body Control and Stealth Mastery, abilities Junko doesn't have (looked through her profile, and I don't see Stealth Mastery or Body Control). Even if she did had either of these abilities, Johnny can easily sense where she's at. Johnny can use his Body Control to make himself smaller so he can escape the hundreds of Monokumas. He can also teleports his way out, and Johnny has shown to teleport a few times throughout the series, and while he won't spam teleportation like he would in his Johnny X key, I can definitely see him using it when he's desperate, and when he sees hundreds of Monokumas come rushing at him, I can see him teleporting out of harms way.
1. answered above and you don't need stealth mastery or body control to be able to hide well, if she was able to hide herself through out the entire first and second danganronpa plus taking over an entire school with ease and don't forget Monokuma can "blend in backgrounds" so nothing stops her from summoning a few in and hiding them around johnny well he focuses on taking one out

2. you realize this is hundreds of Monokumas all with Class M LS right? Johnny's body control doesn't help him out here as itll be a shit ton of people holding him down and Monokumas eyes more then make up for it if Johnny somehow made himself "smaller" which isnt body control thats size manipuation which oh boy isn't something on the profile anyways his left, red eye gives him infrared vision and allows him "measure the distance of an opponent from Monokuma and measure the opponents' velocity" Johnny getting away from them is very unlikely

3. none of the clips work for me and ive heard it requires arm movements to teleport, he might use it when he sees them but its out of character from what i'm hearing so Monokuma just gets him down when would very likely prevent arm movements

Ultimate Despair gets my vote for what i've stated

Yeah from what i see nothing really stops junko from looking and knowing all of Johnny's weaknesses and beating him down with 100 or so monokumas

a reminder is she upscales from the feat since she scales to Sakura who is superior to Genocide Jack someone who preformed the feat very casually
Upscaling doesn't mean much, as it's unknown how much that person scales above that feat.

it just requires her to stare at Johnny "being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance and due to her analytical skills are so high that she can practically predict the future" if she just has to glare then she'll know whats about to happen and dodge
Ah, okay then. This will be very annoying for Johnny to deal with.

"can possibly control even more Monokumas (or Monobeasts) at once as seen in Danganronpa IF and Danganronpa 2. Minimum number of Monokumas able to be controlled is shown to be over a hundred"
How does she control the Monokumas? And how long does it take for her to control hundreds of them?

I don't see how Johnny being able to sense his toys are about to get donated or something helps at all tell Where Junko is hiding add on that it worked on toys and not a human then i dont see it working here also its not something on the profile
He was able to sense his dad giving his toys away. It doesn't matter what he sensed. For an example, Timmy Turner has Extrasensory Perception due to recognizing the alterations in time done by Vicky when no one else can. Going by the logic you just used, Timmy can only recognize when someone is making alterations in time, which wouldn't make sense.

1. answered above and you don't need stealth mastery or body control to be able to hide well, if she was able to hide herself through out the entire first and second danganronpa plus taking over an entire school with ease and don't forget Monokuma can "blend in backgrounds" so nothing stops her from summoning a few in and hiding them around johnny well he focuses on taking one out
True, but the whole point was that Stealth Mastery and Body Control makes it far easier for you to hide than just being really good at it. Johnny can use his Turbo Action Backpack to have more mobility (Flight), he can use his Electro Chromatic Blanket to make himself invisible so it will be even harder for Junko to hit Johnny, and if Junko tries sending multiple Monokumas at Johnny, Johnny can either time rewind them, or paralyze them. The Monokumas are in a open city. Even if they could blend in, it wouldn't matter, as Johnny is skilled enough to pop 2 water balloons with a badge while blind.

2. you realize this is hundreds of Monokumas all with Class M LS right? Johnny's body control doesn't help him out here as itll be a shit ton of people holding him down and Monokumas eyes more then make up for it if Johnny somehow made himself "smaller" which isnt body control thats size manipuation which oh boy isn't something on the profile
Johnny can use his Body Control to fit in things as small as a vacuum cleaner. Even if this doesn't work out, he can still use his Electro Chromatic Blanket to go invisible.

anyways his left, red eye gives him infrared vision and allows him "measure the distance of an opponent from Monokuma and measure the opponents' velocity" Johnny getting away from them is very unlikely
Johnny can just paralyze or time rewind them. He can also pause the Monokumas as well.

3. none of the clips work for me and ive heard it requires arm movements to teleport, he might use it when he sees them but its out of character from what i'm hearing so
It requires arm movements to teleport in his Johnny X key, his base form key when he teleports is instantaneous. He's not going to spam it like he did in his Johnny X form, but he will use it if he absolutely needs to. Also, Johnny with his Super Smarty Pants is shown to be smarter than his sisters, who are just as, if not smarter than Junko. Though Johnny will have a hard time trusting the pants due to their past history. But, if he's out of options, he'll definitely use the pants to get the win. I also hate how a lot of in the wiki can't see the links I put for Johnny Test.

How does she control the Monokumas? And how long does it take for her to control hundreds of them?
I don't exactly remember but i'm pretty sure she controls him in a room at hopes peak academy, you can ask someone more knowledgeable on the verse
He was able to sense his dad giving his toys away. It doesn't matter what he sensed. For an example, Timmy Turner has Extrasensory Perception due to recognizing the alterations in time done by Vicky when no one else can. Going by the logic you just used, Timmy can only recognize when someone is making alterations in time, which wouldn't make sense.
ig that makes sense
True, but the whole point was that Stealth Mastery and Body Control makes it far easier for you to hide than just being really good at it. Johnny can use his Turbo Action Backpack to have more mobility (Flight), he can use his Electro Chromatic Blanket to make himself invisible so it will be even harder for Junko to hit Johnny, and if Junko tries sending multiple Monokumas at Johnny, Johnny can either time rewind them, or paralyze them. The Monokumas are in a open city. Even if they could blend in, it wouldn't matter, as Johnny is skilled enough to pop 2 water balloons with a badge while blind.
Flight makes sense, Electro Chromatic Blanket gets negated by Precognition and Information Analysis as Junko well know if he uses it and where he's going to be as "Junko is able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously", if a Monokuma is defeated nothing stops Junko from just self destructing that one since she basically has an infinite supply i'll say those help but when she'll know about what they do and can perfectly analyze how to deal with it she shouldn't have much trouble getting around it, being able to hit something while blind =/= finding someone who is blended in with something those are two different feats and Porkbelly is a city with tons of houses and buildings nothing is stopping the Monokumas from blending in with the ground or buildings around them.
Johnny can use his Body Control to fit in things as small as a vacuum cleaner. Even if this doesn't work out, he can still use his Electro Chromatic Blanket to go invisible.

Johnny can just paralyze or time rewind them. He can also pause the Monokumas as well.
still doesn't seem to stop the hundreds of Monokumas who can detect where he is with infrared vision and as I said above Electro Chromatic Blanket doesn't help much here cause of Junkos Ultimate Analyst trait
It requires arm movements to teleport in his Johnny X key, his base form key when he teleports is instantaneous. He's not going to spam it like he did in his Johnny X form, but he will use it if he absolutely needs to. Also, Johnny with his Super Smarty Pants is shown to be smarter than his sisters, who are just as, if not smarter than Junko. Though Johnny will have a hard time trusting the pants due to their past history. But, if he's out of options, he'll definitely use the pants to get the win. I also hate how a lot of in the wiki can't see the links I put for Johnny Test.
that seems rather inconsistent if you ask me as Johnny X is just Johnny but super so needed arm movements in that key doesn't seem to make sense but i'll just leave it at that. Johnny using the pants is so unlikely cause of there past and Junko knows about it thanks to Precognition and Information Analysis.

this is my last post on this thread, if you want someone far more knowledgeable on the verse then i'm pretty sure StrymUltra is.

i'll say those help but when she'll know about what they do and can perfectly analyze how to deal with it she shouldn't have much trouble getting around it, being able to hit something while blind =/= finding someone who is blended in with something those are two different feats and Porkbelly is a city with tons of houses and buildings nothing is stopping the Monokumas from blending in with the ground or buildings around them.
Junko will have to prepare for multiple items. Once she analyzing an item, she'll have to analyze another one right after. Even then, Johnny can still sense where she's at and easily track her down, let alone the Monokumas.

still doesn't seem to stop the hundreds of Monokumas who can detect where he is with infrared vision and as I said above Electro Chromatic Blanket doesn't help much here cause of Junkos Ultimate Analyst trait
And her hiding and the Monokumas blending in won't do much either due to Johnny being able to sense them. He can also avoid them fairly easily.

that seems rather inconsistent if you ask me as Johnny X is just Johnny but super so needed arm movements in that key doesn't seem to make sense but i'll just leave it at that.
Agreed on it being inconsistent, but it is what it is. He doesn't need arm movement in base to teleport.

Johnny using the pants is so unlikely cause of there past and Junko knows about it thanks to Precognition and Information Analysis.
I feel like if he has literally no options left (which I'd doubt considering the amount of useful items he has), he'll use the Pants. Though, it's possible Junko could use her Precog and IA to manipulate Johnny into not using it. It's not like he needs it to win anyway.

Junko will have to prepare for multiple items. Once she analyzing an item, she'll have to analyze another one right after. Even then, Johnny can still sense where she's at and easily track her down, let alone the Monokumas.
Once she sees Johnny she'll know everything he's capable of like she did to the ultimate animator so yeah doesn't need a 2nd thought for that one

Once she sees Johnny she'll know everything he's capable of like she did to the ultimate animator so yeah doesn't need a 2nd thought for that one
Junko will still have a hard time hitting, and even catching Johnny, due to Johnny being able to sense her and the Monokumas.

she can control 100+ machines how is she gonna have any kind of trouble against just against one ?
Body Control, Teleportation, Time Manipulation, Possession, Morality Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, etc.

Body Control, Teleportation, Time Manipulation, Possession, Morality Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, etc.
cool do all of these happen at once or something ? do they act on their own ? also what's his move in character?

cool do all of these happen at once or something ? do they act on their own ? also what's his move in character?
They don't happen all at once. Johnny's TP is instantaneous, though. No, they don't act on their own (not like it matters). As for what he does in character? It's hard to determine which equipment Johnny'll use first. It hasn't been shown or stated which item Johnny would use first.

They don't happen all at once. Johnny's TP is instantaneous, though. No, they don't act on their own (not like it matters). As for what he does in character? It's hard to determine which equipment Johnny'll use first. It hasn't been shown or stated which item Johnny would use first.
mario moment
then yeah i don't see how he's winning when he doesn't even have an in character move against a character who would know virtually everything about him including his strategy weaknesses etc

mario moment
then yeah i don't see how he's winning when he doesn't even have an in character move against a character who would know virtually everything about him including his strategy weaknesses etc
He'll just use whatever that will work best in that certain scenario.

If one Monokuma comes charging at Johnny, Johnny can just go H2H to kill it (since he has an 3.65x AP advantage), or he can just use one of his equipment that will be a one shot finish.

He'll just use whatever that will work best in that certain scenario.

If one Monokuma comes charging at Johnny, Johnny can just go H2H to kill it (since he has an 3.65x AP advantage), or he can just use one of his equipment that will be a one shot finish.
yeah junko is controlling that one no way he's outskilling monokuma
also since she has soical inflcuing she can just convince mid-fight to be her despair buddy

chipping with attacks would make him go unconscious
How does this work?

she can speak through monokuma
Hmm... I think I have a few things to say here.
1. Knowing Johnny's character, he has a very short attention span, so he might lose interest. The moment he realized he was at an art museum, he immediately complained about having a "boring ache." Another example being when he gets bored hearing monologues and/or speeches about things he doesn't like or isn't interested in. I might be stretching it, but making a speech and/or monologue about being "despair buddies" is something Johnny wouldn't like.
2. What's stopping Johnny from possessing, paralyzing, sleeping, or changing the personality of that Monokuma Junko's controlling?

Weird i didn't get notification

How does this work?
I thought by punching him til he passes out

Hmm... I think I have a few things to say here.
1. Knowing Johnny's character, he has a very short attention span, so he might lose interest. The moment he realized he was at an art museum, he immediately complained about having a "boring ache." Another example being when he gets bored hearing monologues and/or speeches about things he doesn't like or isn't interested in. I might be stretching it, but making a speech and/or monologue about being "despair buddies" is something Johnny wouldn't like.
2. What's stopping Johnny from possessing, paralyzing, sleeping, or changing the personality of that Monokuma Junko's controlling?
1-junko convinced a guy who's pretty much emotionless that's much much more than enough to convince Johnny or she can blackmail him into listening to her or something by bringing his parents or something since she should know pretty much everything about him
2-again that goes into the mario problem and why kirito who's not as haxxed as mario won against him (at the time) it's Because there's no way to know if he's gonna start with said powers so it's gonna take him a while until he uses said power

I thought by punching him til he passes out
Highly doubt this is gonna work. Taking down Johnny physically isn't a smart idea, considering he has an over 3x advantage, along with many other hax that'll make him harder to catch and kill.

1-junko convinced a guy who's pretty much emotionless that's much much more than enough to convince Johnny or she can blackmail him into listening to her or something by bringing his parents or something since she should know pretty much everything about him
This would be valid, but wouldn't Junko need prep time in order to use Johnny's parents to blackmail him? Also...
2-again that goes into the mario problem and why kirito who's not as haxxed as mario won against him (at the time) it's Because there's no way to know if he's gonna start with said powers so it's gonna take him a while until he uses said power
Johnny'll just use whatever equipment that will be most useful for him in that scenario. He has quite a few options, too. I also need to mention that Johnny is heavily reliant on his equipment in his base form.

This would be valid, but wouldn't Junko need prep time in order to use Johnny's parents to blackmail him? Also...
Johnny wouldn't really know about that so she should be able to convince him and induce him with despair
Johnny'll just use whatever equipment that will be most useful for him in that scenario. He has quite a few options, too. I also need to mention that Johnny is heavily reliant on his equipment in his base form.
Yeah but he hasn't really shown to do any of these stuff when fighting and hearing said fighter talk so again it's hard to quantify what's he's gonna use when he wasn't put in this situation

Johnny wouldn't really know about that so she should be able to convince him and induce him with despair
There's no prep time. I don't see how Junko can get Johnny's parents to blackmail him without prep time.

Yeah but he hasn't really shown to do any of these stuff when fighting and hearing said fighter talk so again it's hard to quantify what's he's gonna use when he wasn't put in this situation
In every episode the invention is present in, it gets spammed to death throughout. Heck, sometimes the invention is used to save the day. It's pretty simple. If 1 Monokuma tries attacking Johnny, Johnny can either go H2H, or just immediately finish it off with his equipment (Possession, Morality Manip, Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manip).

If multiple Monokumas try attacking Johnny, then he'll try to avoid the attack, which shouldn't be too hard considering the amount of abilities Johnny has to counter an attack (Body Control, Teleportation, Invisibility, Turbo Action Backpack).

There's no prep time. I don't see how Junko can get Johnny's parents to blackmail him without prep time.
It's not about that it's about it's her being able to convince him which she totally can
In every episode the invention is present in, it gets spammed to death throughout. Heck, sometimes the invention is used to save the day. It's pretty simple. If 1 Monokuma tries attacking Johnny, Johnny can either go H2H, or just immediately finish it off with his equipment (Possession, Morality Manip, Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manip).

If multiple Monokumas try attacking Johnny, then he'll try to avoid the attack, which shouldn't be too hard considering the amount of abilities Johnny has to counter an attack (Body Control, Teleportation, Invisibility, Turbo Action Backpack).
Still if he uses an invention each episode it still wouldn't matter as he doesn't have a consistent way to approach the situation against someone who knows everything about him

It's not about that it's about it's her being able to convince him which she totally can
And what's stopping from doing the many hax I mentioned above to end it right then and there?

Still if he uses an invention each episode it still wouldn't matter as he doesn't have a consistent way to approach the situation against someone who knows everything about him
That doesn't matter. Johnny not having a consistent way wouldn't matter, as many of his hax can end the fight right then and there. He has many, many ways of defeating the Monokumas, and him not having a consistent way of approaching the situation wouldn't matter, as he has many options to end the fight. I can see if Johnny only had 2 options or so, but having around 5 options doesn't matter how consistent he approaches the situation.

And what's stopping from doing the many hax I mentioned above to end it right then and there?
Not in charactero again im like a broken record
That doesn't matter. Johnny not having a consistent way wouldn't matter, as many of his hax can end the fight right then and there. He has many, many ways of defeating the Monokumas, and him not having a consistent way of approaching the situation wouldn't matter, as he has many options to end the fight. I can see if Johnny only had 2 options or so, but having around 5 options doesn't matter how consistent he approaches the situation
Again he could literally have every hax rimuru has (concept, law, reality warping) and that still wouldn't matter at all unless he uses it in character, so just Because he used a hax in 1 episode out of many means nothing unless he consistently uses the same power in a simillar situation and you would need to bring me evidence of him using his Equipment in a simillar situation consistently otherwise he gets yeeted by seeing him knowing everything about him including his first move and just act accordingly either talking since she has soical influencing that worked on guy who has his emotions removed from him

Not in charactero again im like a broken record

Again he could literally have every hax rimuru has (concept, law, reality warping) and that still wouldn't matter at all unless he uses it in character, so just Because he used a hax in 1 episode out of many means nothing unless he consistently uses the same power in a simillar situation and you would need to bring me evidence of him using his Equipment in a simillar situation consistently otherwise he gets yeeted by seeing him knowing everything about him including his first move and just act accordingly either talking since she has soical influencing that worked on guy who has his emotions removed from him
"Johnny's usual leading form in this key is attacking and overwhelming the opponent with his kung-fu skills if they are unarmed, but if he notices the opponent is equipped with something and/or is bigger and stronger than him, he won't hesitate to lead with Susan and Mary's inventions as he is very prone of using them to save his life."

This is what's stated in Johnny's profile. If he's extremely prone to use his equipment to save his life, then it doesn't matter what weapon he uses consistently or not. Whatever equipment he has, he'll be willing to use, as he's, once again, very prone to use his equipment to save his life. It's literally one of the main concepts of the show; Johnny is bored, or he's struggling with something, so he goes to his sisters so they can make him an invention so his problems will be solved. Then, either the equipment goes awry, or Johnny and gang has to use the invention to save the day.

If one of the main concepts of your show is using equipment, then it'd be stupid to say he won't use it in character, as that's literally the whole point of the show. It's in character for Johnny to use his equipment if he has it on him in his base form. Not only does it go against the entire point of the show, it would also make this match a stomp, as Johnny wouldn't use these weapons in character (which is very wrong).

something and/or is bigger and stronger than him
Monokuma neither of that so moot point
whole point of the show are the Equipment
Sure but that still wouldn't matter Because of what i already established even if the whole point of the show is Johnny using new Equipments it wouldn't amount to much in a vs setting and if we're going by the profile he's gonna go for H2H combat which would get him ****** quickly

Monokuma neither of that so moot point
True, though that needs to specified better, as whenever Johnny has the disadvantage in a fight in his base form, he won't hesitate to use his equipment. Plus, the fact that it states that Johnny is very prone to use his equipment to save his life already debunks your point of him not using his equipment in character.

Sure but that still wouldn't matter Because of what i already established even if the whole point of the show is Johnny using new Equipments it wouldn't amount to much in a vs setting and if we're going by the profile he's gonna go for H2H combat which would get him ****** quickly
Explained this above. Johnny won't go H2H when there's multiple Monokumas coming at him. Plus, when he realizes that Junko knows everything about him, and can predict his movements, he will do anything in his power to end the fight.

True, though that needs to specified better, as whenever Johnny has the disadvantage in a fight in his base form, he won't hesitate to use his equipment. Plus, the fact that it states that Johnny is very prone to use his equipment to save his life already debunks your point of him not using his equipment in character.
Yeah when he wants to save his life which is not the case here it's literally h2h combat and monokuma is weaker so monokuma relies on skill dodging and speaking
Explained this above. Johnny won't go H2H when there's multiple Monokumas coming at him. Plus, when he realizes that Junko knows everything about him, and can predict his movements, he will do anything in his power to end the fight.
I thought the OP was using 1 monokuma
If junko uses more than one then yeah he's more likely to hax her with his Equipments but i don't think this is the case here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back