• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Thought this would be pretty fun.

Johnny Test vs K.O.

7-C keys will be used here.

Johnny will receive the following equipment:
  • Mind Controlling Collars and Belts
  • Electro Chromatic Blanket
  • Laser Guns
  • Shrink Ray
  • Turbo Time Rewinder
  • Mega Action Game Controller
K.O. will receive all of his optional equipment.

Speed will be equalized (though I have a feeling it's not going to matter here).

Both Johnny and K.O. start 10 meters away from each other.

Fight takes place in CN City.

Overhated Character:

Underrated Character:

Both become friends ig: 7 (Random, Rips, Laser, TheGuy, Spilxson, koopa, Minty)

aDYVWQ.jpg
wp4099937.jpg

Last edited:
Well, she's offline now lol.

Are there any knowledgeable members on OK K.O. other than y'all two?

Uhhhhhh, not sure? It's kind of a small community. I will say K.O. def uses Hand to Hand Combat and energy infused fists in Season 1. Maybe Power Fists too, since I know he does at least use it at the end of Episode 2, but unknowingly so.

As early as episode 5, K.O. is fairly proficient in range spamming his Power Fists. Later on in Season 1, he's good enough to go hand to hand with the likes of the Boxbots, who should at least be comparable to a Season 1 Enid. He downscales from her of course, but he can hold his own alongside the team. Season 1 K.O. also has his dodging without looking feats as well, and if he's not feeling so hot, he can go T.K.O. or at the very least, channel his power in a more controlled manner like we see in his first fight with Shadowy Figure.

Johnny excels in combat, being skilled in martial arts like karate and kung-fu. It has been revealed that the Test family shares Ninja heritage, which gives him all the basic abilities of a Ninja. He has shown to have very good precision, as shown when he was about to use a rope to lasso a blimp before he got stopped from doing so, accurately throwing a lozenge into Bling-Bling's mouth, and popping 2 water balloons with a badge while blind. He has also shown to use his extensive knowledge on video games and apply it to combat, such as when he casually solo'd multiple robot enemies in simulation training, even earning compliments from The General himself, as well as being able to defeat a bunch of rogue Penguins with the help of others. These rogue Penguins were able to solo the entire military force and capture the country of Argentina in a relatively short time frame with no experience whatsoever.
Here's how skilled Johnny is.

Don't know if this is on the level of season 1 K.O., but it's worth a try ig.

Here's how skilled Johnny is.

Don't know if this is on the level of season 1 K.O., but it's worth a try ig.
I'd say K.O. by the end of season one is decently skilled. The Boxbots which he faces also regularly fight Enid, and he's shown the capability of fighting alongside her on an even level. She also practices ninja arts to an impressive degree, so K.O. should at least be familiar since he fights with her everyday. K.O.'s blind feats should be comparable to Johnny's, if more so since they were in combat. Most of the real skill feats come into play in Season 2 but I think that K.O. can get by besides that. He has a lot of range options too. Thanks to K.O.'s senses, I don't think invisibility should be much of a problem for him. Even if he does try and get his hands on K.O., LS and his Aura upon channeling T.K.O.'s power is going to make that difficult. By doing this, he also slows down his perception of time so everything is in slow-mo, so he can get a few good hits in with that. God help Johnny if K.O. goes T.K.O. though because he's strong enough to one-shot the people he's comparable to.

Most of what you said is fine, however...

By doing this, he also slows down his perception of time so everything is in slow-mo, so he can get a few good hits in with that.
His perception of time slows down when he channels T.K.O.'s power? I thought him slowing down time was just a one-time thing that he has little control over, last time I read the profile.

God help Johnny if K.O. goes T.K.O. though because he's strong enough to one-shot the people he's comparable to.
Johnny is over 2x stronger. I'd doubt T.K.O. would one-shot him.

Most of what you said is fine, however...

His perception of time slows down when he channels T.K.O.'s power? I thought him slowing down time was just a one-time thing that he has little control over, last time I read the profile.
It happens directly when he's channeling the power. Right after this scene, he gives into T.K.O., so it's a side effect of T.K.O.'s powers leaking into him.
Johnny is over 2x stronger. I'd doubt T.K.O. would one-shot him.
Maybe not but T.K.O. is just faster, stronger, more versatile and more brutal than K.O. is. Especially with his disempowerment dome. Once he starts and coats himself in it, there's not much that can get through it, and it only gets bigger and expands until everything inside is paralyzed and sapped of it's power. He can also teleport and fly with the speed amp, so it wouldn't be hard for him to use his superior LS and crush him.

It happens directly when he's channeling the power. Right after this scene, he gives into T.K.O., so it's a side effect of T.K.O.'s powers leaking into him.
Ahh, okay then.

Maybe not but T.K.O. is just faster, stronger, more versatile and more brutal than K.O. is. Especially with his disempowerment dome. Once he starts and coats himself in it, there's not much that can get through it, and it only gets bigger and expands until everything inside is paralyzed and sapped of it's power. He can also teleport and fly with the speed amp, so it wouldn't be hard for him to use his superior LS and crush him.
Can you show me an example of how the disempowerment dome works?

Also, crushing Johnny isn't going to work because he has Elasticity.

The second link wasn't loading up for me, but the first one pretty much showed what it's about.

So K.O. basically Hulk Smashes the ground to make the dome grow bigger and bigger.

Depending on the distance they're at, Johnny could be ******, however there are some things I'd like to question before I make a hasty, nonsensical argument:

1. How long does it take for K.O. to channel the powers of T.K.O.?
2. Can he depower inanimate objects?

Looks to be about tens of meters if it was capable of reaching that helicopter in the air.
Ight. So Johnny has a few ways he can win this:

1. Use his equipment to win, specifically the mind controlling belts/collars, before K.O. transforms into T.K.O.
2. Keep his distance when fighting T.K.O. That disempowerment dome is something Johnny needs to avoid.
3. Finish off K.O. before he transforms. Johnny's best chance of winning is beating K.O. in his base form before he transforms.
4. Get lucky. Johnny still has Supernatural Luck, and while it's not amazing by any stretch of the imagination, it's still going to come in clutch here.

I just realized that Johnny only has one item that'll help him in the long run, and since K.O. can slow his perception of time, as well as transform into T.K.O., might need some stronger equipment.

Ight. So Johnny has a few ways he can win this:

1. Use his equipment to win, specifically the mind controlling belts/collars, before K.O. transforms into T.K.O.
About that. I think K.O. actually might be able to resist that, but in an unconventional way. Even while T.K.O., K.O.'s alternate personality, was in control of his complete mind, K.O. was able to fight back against him and wrestle back control. If anything, I think this might actually compel T.K.O. to take over even more and break K.O. loose from the inside. His innermost personalities are actually separate from his main consciousness as we see when they both try to take control of him while his conscious mind has no idea of it, so it's not out of the realm of possibility to think that he could come back from this.
2. Keep his distance when fighting T.K.O. That disempowerment dome is something Johnny needs to avoid.
That's going to be a bit hard as well since he has enhanced versions Power Fists which he can rapid-fire spam if need be. Mind you, he also likes to fly in this form.
3. Finish off K.O. before he transforms. Johnny's best chance of winning is beating K.O. in his base form before he transforms.
Yeah, that's fair.
4. Get lucky. Johnny still has Supernatural Luck, and while it's not amazing by any stretch of the imagination, it's still going to come in clutch here.
Yeah, it's not game-breaking but it might come in handy.

I just realized that Johnny only has one item that'll help him in the long run, and since K.O. can slow his perception of time, as well as transform into T.K.O., might need some stronger equipment.
Rips, is it okay if I give Johnny some of his other equipment?

I mean, K.O. also gets one-shot if he uses the Shrink Ray and time hax.
Johnny just wins if he shrinks K.O. to a certain size, so I'll give him the Candles and his other equipment.

Johnny does not one-shot with the Turbo Time Rewinder. Johnny can pause or rewind K.O. for up to 5 minutes. That's it. Johnny has no way of one-shotting K.O. through those means.

Johnny does not one-shot with the Turbo Time Rewinder. Johnny can pause or rewind K.O. for up to 5 minutes. That's it. Johnny has no way of one-shotting K.O. through those means.
I mean, endlessly beating someone up while they're paused does sound like enough to guarantee a win a la Za Warudo.

Back