• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah when he wants to save his life which is not the case here it's literally h2h combat and monokuma is weaker so monokuma relies on skill dodging and speaking
He literally won't hesitate to use his equipment. If he's fighting 1 Monokuma, and he gets a little irritated at it, he won't hesitate to use his equipment to end it right then and there. Skill dodging and speaking won't do anything. It will just prolong the inevitable.

I thought the OP was using 1 monokuma
??? When did I say that?

If junko uses more than one then yeah he's more likely to hax her with his Equipments but i don't think this is the case here
If Junko uses only 1 Monokuma, then should win with some difficulty. If Junko uses multiple Monokumas is where it gets interesting. Once again, it's totally in character for Johnny to use his equipment against 1 person he's facing. He has the common sense to know that he has equipment on him, and he can end the fight literally anytime. Johnny would win if Junko only uses 1 Monokuma.

He literally won't hesitate to use his equipment. If he's fighting 1 Monokuma, and he gets a little irritated at it, he won't hesitate to use his equipment to end it right then and there. Skill dodging and speaking won't do anything. It will just prolong the inevitable.
speaking is literally what made her get around izuru which has much more hax than jhonny so yeah it won't take long
??? When did I say that?
you didn't mention 100 or so monokumas being there so i assumed it's just one
If Junko uses only 1 Monokuma, then should win with some difficulty. If Junko uses multiple Monokumas is where it gets interesting. Once again, it's totally in character for Johnny to use his equipment against 1 person he's facing. He has the common sense to know that he has equipment on him, and he can end the fight literally anytime. Johnny would win if Junko only uses 1 Monokuma.
just checked Johnny's hax and almost none of them win against junko except if he starts with the Time Stopping Stop Watch so yeah took me a while but most of them don't work on monokuma

speaking is literally what made her get around izuru which has much more hax than jhonny so yeah it won't take long
Having "much more hax" doesn't make any difference. This is also assuming this would happen before Johnny can end the fight between him and the Monokuma almost instantly. "Speaking" is the only wincon Monokuma has, while Johnny has multiple wincons that will end the fight right then and there.

you didn't mention 100 or so monokumas being there so i assumed it's just one
Eh. I guess we can use one? Quick question: Once that Monokuma is taken down (or it gets haxed by Johnny), would Junko appear in her physical form?

ust checked Johnny's hax and almost none of them win against junko except if he starts with the Time Stopping Stop Watch so yeah took me a while but most of them don't work on monokuma
??? Are we reading the same profile? I literally just mentioned at least 3 ways Johnny can hax his way to victory.

Having "much more hax" doesn't make any difference. This is also assuming this would happen before Johnny can end the fight between him and the Monokuma almost instantly. "Speaking" is the only wincon Monokuma has, while Johnny has multiple wincons that will end the fight right then and there.
then give me the wincons Johnny has
Eh. I guess we can use one? Quick question: Once that Monokuma is taken down (or it gets haxed by Johnny), would Junko appear in her physical form?
i thought this match treats junko as controlling monokuma in front of Johnny not that she's hiding in hope's peak or something
??? Are we reading the same profile? I literally just mentioned at least 3 ways Johnny can hax his way to victory.
and iirc none of them really work if you go for the 7-C Low-B stuff then monokuma just dodges due to the massive skill gap the rest just don't work on machines i watched the episodes for the hax Johnny has

then give me the wincons Johnny has
Sleep Manipulation, Possession, Morality Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Time Manipulation (gives him a whole 5 minutes to think of something that will end the fight). That's 5 wincons.

i thought this match treats junko as controlling monokuma in front of Johnny not that she's hiding in hope's peak or something
Oh. My mistake, then.

Sleep Manipulation
perfume won't work on monkuma, it has bad aoe too
Possession
it's explained that it works on the brain jhonny needs to point to to junko since monokuma is a machine she'll know about this and keep dodging
Morality Manipulation
energy beam
dodged
Paralysis Inducement
gas thingy ,bad aoe too
dodged
Time Manipulation
time rewinder is an enegry beam so yeah
the only thing that gets jhonny a solid win is the time stopping stop watch

also in any case i'll vote for junko as i see extemely unlikely for Johnny to win this one

Stomp also includes a wincon that cannot be reached.
huh i thought if there was % chance of winning
anyways Johnny can win if he lands some of his higher equipments and with the clock he has ways to win he just doesn't get there due to the skill difference also a match like this was added(mario vs kirito) and it's very similar due to mario not using his hax IC

huh i thought if there was % chance of winning
anyways Johnny can win if he lands some of his higher equipments and with the clock he has ways to win he just doesn't get there due to the skill difference also a match like this was added(mario vs kirito) and it's very similar due to mario not using his hax IC
For example, a match between Yhwach VS Zen'ō would theoretically not be a stomp due to both having their wincons (Yhwach Power Null VS Zen'ō EE), however Zen'ō cannot complete his EE due to Reiatsu Crush, making the wincon unreachable and therefore stomp.

Again, Johnny doesn't lead with his equipment, he cannot reach this wincon.

No, I'm prettt sure this is not a stomp. Crack A'Whip there has higher AP and it's really hard to talk someone into insaneness in the middle of a fight. He could win, the chance is just small.

Junko FRA.
For example, a match between Yhwach VS Zen'ō would theoretically not be a stomp due to both having their wincons (Yhwach Power Null VS Zen'ō EE), however Zen'ō cannot complete his EE due to Reiatsu Crush, making the wincon unreachable and therefore stomp.

Again, Johnny doesn't lead with his equipment, he cannot reach this wincon.
The example you give is really bad since Reiatsu Crush is passive and thus would kill the moment the match begin, which mean is a stomp since the other side don't have a way to survive or a passive to counter, if instead RC was a active skill that need to be consciously used then things would be different and there would be a chance that the other part use their winning move before.

Even if Johnny wouldn't lead with his equipment he can use them, which give him options, and if he decide to use something like the stop watch then he can win, it's just that the chance of him using specifically that thing from between all his other options is improbable.

Even if Johnny wouldn't lead with his equipment he can use them, which give him options, and if he decide to use something like the stop watch then he can win, it's just that the chance of him using specifically that thing from between all his other options is improbable.
I never said that Johnny wouldn't have supposed wincons, but rather that he couldn't reach them. Show some time that Johnny started using such equipment, otherwise he cannot reach that wincon.

I never said that Johnny wouldn't have supposed wincons, but rather that he couldn't reach them. Show some time that Johnny started using such equipment, otherwise he cannot reach that wincon.
He can reach them, is just improbable he do so, very different with the example you brought.

He used them in the show that means that the chances aren't 0% thus not a stomp
And he has time
Your defention of a stomp is not in line of what everyone in vbw thinks so yeah

What tier Junko is again btw?
9-B for herself and 8-B as Monokuma
Me look at Nagisa, The Demons From KnY, and Ixa
tf2-soldier.gif

I would give one last comment here, but there's really no point.

Everyone has made their decision on who wins it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back