• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya (Final Act) VS Johnny Test (Grace finished)

He doesn't have anything really. With Danger Sense, I doubt he'd be able to dodge something that massive, maybe if he used Danger Sense (to sense it coming) + Black Whip and Fa Jin together that way he can speeeed the hell out of there, but tbh I doubt it, that range is freaking massive, and I doubt Deku will have time to dodge it. The only thing he can do is just take the hit, really.

And seeing how Johnny can actually spam it, I suppose that's a valid wincon, but I'll still give my vote to Deku mid diff.

Very ******* impressive, but the thing is that...those are just bullets.

How is Deku going to avoid city-sized Tornadoes and Explosions?
bullets that she can curve through sheer-skill alone, through a heavy rainfall at nighttime shows that Deku can predict them. if he could dodge Shigaraki's AirCannon which has shown to be just as large and his Decay which could leave Jaku city in ruin through his several means of movement then i'm sure he'll be able to dodge those, his own airforce can spread across a city at 45% with just as great AOE, Explosions mean basically nothing to Izuku since he fights alongside Bakugo all the time, withstanding the heat of those explosions like nothing (5,000 °C).

He doesn't have anything really. With Danger Sense, I doubt he'd be able to dodge something that massive, maybe if he used Danger Sense (to sense it coming) + Black Whip and Fa Jin together that way he can speeeed the hell out of there, but tbh I doubt it, that range is freaking massive, and I doubt Deku will have time to dodge it. The only thing he can do is just take the hit, really.

And seeing how Johnny can actually spam it, I suppose that's a valid wincon, but I'll still give my vote to Deku mid diff.
counted your vote.

Idk if it’s been discussed yet, but can Johnny land a hit? From my experience in Genshin vs Deku threads isn’t it like Ultra Instinct shit

Idk if it’s been discussed yet, but can Johnny land a hit? From my experience in Genshin vs Deku threads isn’t it like Ultra Instinct shit
ehhh not quite, he can still be hit by attacks but landing them on him is incredibly hard cause of his insane levels of intelligence being basically humanly impossible, Analytical Prediction that allows him to predict the opponents next move just through the movements alone on top of his Precog warning him of those attacks before they happen, not to mention his other means of dodging like really good Acrobatics, Fa-Jin speed amp, Flight, Blackwhip that can be used to launch him further in conjunction with Fa-Jin to get even faster.

Shenhe covered an entire Tsunami with her AoE, it hardly helped her

should it have?
Well depends on the timeframe of course (and the location). IIRC Johnny's explosion is rather instant.

If it's very fast/instant, it definitely should have. Deku has no answers to something that massive and fast.

Johnny Test/X Abilities and Their Usage:

Clairvoyance: Shown here. Johnny can basically detect where his enemies are at all times. This makes smokescreens invalid, as Johnny can quite easily detect where Deku is. He can also just move out of the smokescreen and then detect where Deku is so he can hit a surprise attack.

Enhanced Awareness: Shown here. Here me out lol. I know the context behind the feat makes it seem useless, but I think Johnny can potentially sense where Deku is via this lmfao.

Acrobatics: Shown here. Johnny has shown to be very elusive, being able to avoid complex security systems. Of course, those lasers were standing still, but it still proves how athletically gifted Johnny is without his Johnny X powers, which make it so much worse for Deku here.

Body Control: Demonstrated here. Pretty simple. Johnny tucks his head in like a turtle to avoid any attacks that target the head. Very useful for Johnny here if Deku tries to target his head here.

Power Poots: Johnny can actually use this in many ways. He can use his Power Poots as a speed boost. He can even use it to propel himself upwards. Also, he can use them as massive explosions that arguably stretch past cities.

Hurricane Hands: Self-explanatory. Johnny claps his hands together, and a massive Tornado comes out, destroying everything in its path. This will also be very hard to avoid as well considering the massive AOE of the attack.

Invisibility: Thanks to Johnny X, as well as his Electro Chromatic Blanket, which will likely not be needed here. Here's some showings for Invisibility. Don't think i need to explain why this would be very useful for this. Unless Deku can sense Johnny despite being invisible, I don't see how Deku can counter this.

Teleportation: Pretty obvious, right? Johnny can teleport as far as space, so he can teleport as far as he wants if needs to in order to stay in this fight.

Elasticity: Shown here, here, and here. Crushing, squishing, squashing Johnny won't do anything here due to his elastic nature. Deku will have to find a way around this Looney Tune ahh ability.

Saturday Repeater Machine: This quite literally helps no one. It would just make the match an Incon at best. Johnny would use this when he realizes he has no chance of winning, which can potentially be achieved here lol.

These are all of the abilities I can think of that will be useful here in this fight lol.

ehhh not quite, he can still be hit by attacks but landing them on him is incredibly hard cause of his insane levels of intelligence being basically humanly impossible, Analytical Prediction that allows him to predict the opponents next move just through the movements alone on top of his Precog warning him of those attacks before they happen, not to mention his other means of dodging like really good Acrobatics, Fa-Jin speed amp, Flight, Blackwhip that can be used to launch him further in conjunction with Fa-Jin to get even faster.
I seriously don't think predicting/analyzing stuff like bullets is nowhere near the same as predicting/analyzing shit like city-sized Tornadoes and Explosions. "Really good Acrobatics" is nowhere near enough either. I guess his speed amps can help avoid those attacks, but Deku will have to move as quickly as possible in order to avoid these attacks.

Deku is honestly better off just tanking those attacks than trying to analyze them.

Shenhe covered an entire Tsunami with her AoE, it hardly helped her

should it have?
Apologies, I just wanted to briefly enquire about a related match-up

I’ll quit with the derailing-
pepe.jpg

Clairvoyance: Shown here. Johnny can basically detect where his enemies are at all times. This makes smokescreens invalid, as Johnny can quite easily detect where Deku is. He can also just move out of the smokescreen and then detect where Deku is so he can hit a surprise attack.

Enhanced Awareness: Shown here. Here me out lol. I know the context behind the feat makes it seem useless, but I think Johnny can potentially sense where Deku is via this lmfao.

Invisibility: Thanks to Johnny X, as well as his Electro Chromatic Blanket, which will likely not be needed here. Here's some showings for Invisibility. Don't think i need to explain why this would be very useful for this. Unless Deku can sense Johnny despite being invisible, I don't see how Deku can counter this.

Teleportation: Pretty obvious, right? Johnny can teleport as far as space, so he can teleport as far as he wants if needs to in order to stay in this fight.
All the other abilities you've listed make sense, each of these except Teleportation to some degree since it'll allow him to play keep away get countered by Deku's kit mainly Analytical Prediction which allows him to predict Johnny through his movements, and Precognition + Extrasensory Perception are gonna make Invisibility and any sneak attacks pointless since Deku is gonna sense where Johnny is through his hostility and be warned of any danger towards him before they happen, and Johnny acrobatics is good but Deku can just say "AOE Shockwave + Air Pressure go brr" just as Johnny can.
Deku is honestly better off just tanking those attacks than trying to analyze them.
he'll be tanking them pretty damn well with that insane pain tolerance alongside his supernatural willpower, stamina, and his 3x durability advantage against Johnny's AP.

All the other abilities you've listed make sense, each of these except Teleportation to some degree since it'll allow him to play keep away get countered by Deku's kit mainly Analytical Prediction which allows him to predict Johnny through his movements
So would Deku know where Johnny is Teleporting to via Analytical Prediction? I don't ever remember his AP being that OP.

and Precognition + Extrasensory Perception are gonna make Invisibility and any sneak attacks pointless since Deku is gonna sense where Johnny is through his hostility and be warned of any danger towards him before they happen.
Alright. That's fair.

he'll be tanking them pretty damn well with that insane pain tolerance alongside his supernatural willpower, stamina, and his 3x durability advantage against Johnny's AP.
I can pretty much say the same for Johnny.

The flame-headed kid has comparable Pain Tolerance to Deku, and he has very good stamina himself, along with his durability, Toon Force (which makes harder to kill than the average person), Regen (sorta), and Elasticity.

Honestly, I'm voting for Incon.

Both of these two combatants have very distinct advantages over each other that will constantly change the tide of the fight as it goes on.

Though if I had to bet on who would outlast the other, I would choose Deku. He has far better stamina.

However, Johnny can fight on for a few days before getting completely exhausted, and even then, he'd still be willing to take punishment.

I honestly think it's in-character for both to call it quits after a long, drawn out battle.

Last edited:
So would Deku know where Johnny is Teleporting to via Analytical Prediction? I don't ever remember his AP being that OP.
its insane, if he could predict the best long-range fighter in the country to find her location based just on the trajectory of her bullets, on a heavy rainy night from kilometers away and predicted Mirio's next attack after he went underground appearing behind Deku, then he'll predict a simple TP behind him just as hard.
The flame-headed kid has comparable Pain Tolerance to Deku, and he has very good stamina himself, along with his durability, Toon Force (which makes harder to kill than the average person), Regen (sorta), and Elasticity.
his pain tolerance I wouldn't say is quite as good I mean Deku went weeks to nearly a month without rest with wounds while still fighting across the country, shattered both his arms and still kept fighting which he's done several times notably against Todoroki and Shigaraki mainly the Shigaraki time since Deku was quite literally beaten bloody on top of his arms still choosing to get up, Deku still has a slight advantage against Johnny's Durability 1.24x ontop of Fa-Jin being really good AP amp, Toon-Force makes sense, Regen is such a common thing in MHA and since Johnny's takes time it likely wouldn't mean much, Elasticity makes sense.

Honestly, I'm voting for Incon.

Both of these two combatants have very distinct advantages over each other that will constantly change the tide of the fight as it goes on.

Though if I had to bet on who would outlast the other, I would choose Deku. He has far better stamina.

However, Johnny can fight on for a few days before getting completely exhausted, and even then, he'd still be waiting to take punishment.

I honestly think it's in-character for both to call it quits after a long, drawn out battle.
ehhhh Deku isn't one to ever really just give up just because the battle is long but counted.

its insane, if he could predict the best long-range fighter in the country to find her location based just on the trajectory of her bullets, on a heavy rainy night from kilometers away and predicted Mirio's next attack after he went underground appearing behind Deku, then he'll predict a simple TP behind him just as hard.
The thing is that if needed, Johnny can teleport far greater distances (referring to the bolded words here).

and predicted Mirio's next attack after he went underground appearing behind Deku, then he'll predict a simple TP behind him just as hard.
Fair ig.

his pain tolerance I wouldn't say is quite as good I mean Deku went weeks to nearly a month without rest with wounds while still fighting across the country
How major were those wounds exactly?

shattered both his arms and still kept fighting which he's done several times notably against Todoroki and Shigaraki mainly the Shigaraki time since Deku was quite literally beaten bloody on top of his arms still choosing to get up
Shattering both arms is something I'm sure Johnny can fight through, as that falls into High-low regen (correct me if I'm wrong) Beaten bloody is something Johnny can likely fight through, it's just never been depicted as such because Johnny Test is a kids show.

Deku still has a slight advantage against Johnny's Durability 1.24x
Nothing worth noting tbh, especially if you add in Johnny's other abilities that make him even harder to take down.

ontop of Fa-Jin being really good AP amp
Fair.

Regen is such a common thing in MHA and since Johnny's takes time it likely wouldn't mean much,
Fair x2.

ehhhh Deku isn't one to ever really just give up just because the battle is long but counted.
Deku would rather die than give up, just letting ya know.
Johnny will quit unless you give him a good ass motivation that will strive him to go on.

I'll vote Incon for the fact that Johnny will probably use the Saturday Repeater Machine if things get too rough for him, and even then, this match is pretty damn close.

The thing is that if needed, Johnny can teleport far greater distances (referring to the bolded words here).
ik that, thats why I said to an extent on predicting it, but Deku isn't stupid, so if Johnny just disappears then he'll look around for him in somewhere in Jaku City skies or ground with his Extrasensory Perception
Shattering both arms is something I'm sure Johnny can fight through, as that falls into High-low regen (correct me if I'm wrong) Beaten bloody is something Johnny can likely fight through, it's just never been depicted as such because Johnny Test is a kids show.
a "likely" isn't as good as it being directly shown, Deku does this countless times without rest just to protect people or prove he can be the best hero. i'm not saying Johnny couldn't but Deku actually showing that his Willpower and Stamina would go to that length is just better, on top of him having the combined Willpower of the previous eight wielders of OFA, some which fought for years to protect Japan from AFO.
How major were those wounds exactly?
it states "bullet wounds" but they aren't exactly major but he wasn't resting at the time for weeks, still traveling across the country without any breaks in-between to find someone new to save.

I'll vote Incon for the fact that Johnny will probably use the Saturday Repeater Machine if things get too rough for him, and even then, this match is pretty damn close.
Why I didn't wanna put that item in cause its just "I say Incon victory" which is lame, your vote is counted still

ik that, thats why I said to an extent on predicting it, but Deku isn't stupid, so if Johnny just disappears then he'll look around for him in somewhere in Jaku City skies or ground with his Extrasensory Perception
Fair point.

a "likely" isn't as good as it being directly shown, Deku does this countless times without rest just to protect people or prove he can be the best hero. i'm not saying Johnny couldn't but Deku actually showing that his Willpower and Stamina would go to that length is just better, on top of him having the combined Willpower of the previous eight wielders of OFA, some which fought for years to protect Japan from AFO.
That's also fair, though I do believe Johnny can be beaten bloody and still fight on as well, especially with the justifications for his Pain Tolerance that are on his profile, which are arguably just as impressive.

it states "bullet wounds" but they aren't exactly major but he wasn't resting at the time for weeks, still traveling across the country without any breaks in-between to find someone new to save.
Bullets wounds that aren't major isn't anything crazy.

And here I thought this mf Deku was travelling the country for weeks without rest with major, life-threatening injuries. Still impressive nonetheless.

i'm rather interested since it only states he had "bullet wounds", this is directly from it "he even managed to endure the pain of bullet wounds for about a month"
That's honestly not too impressive.

I'd much rather endure the pain of bullet wounds than enduring the pain of shattered arms, broken bones, etc.

Back