• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test VS Specter Knight: Whipcracked Specters 0-7-1

That arm was broken when encased, the time untill that arm was back into fuction was hiegher
1. I swear, whoever put that "justification" for Johnny's regen doesn't know how regen works.

2. In the scan that was shown for Johnny's regen, he and Bling-Bling take even more damage, and then when the damage, they heal their injuries in the next scene. And since he and Bling-Bling were in a competition to win a prize, the time likely wasn't very long because Johnny's sisters and Bling-Bling's assistants started fighting for the prize, so a few minutes is definitely reasonable.

1. I swear, whoever put that "justification" for Johnny's regen doesn't know how regen works.

2. In the scan that was shown for Johnny's regen, he and Bling-Bling take even more damage, and then when the damage, they heal their injuries in the next scene. And since he and Bling-Bling were in a competition to win a prize, the time likely wasn't very long because Johnny's sisters and Bling-Bling's assistants started fighting for the prize, so a few minutes is definitely reasonable.
I can't see scans thankse to region block

Hum... I would need to see the scan to make a conclusion

Couple of hours is eh. I'd probably say 5-10 minutes is good.
yah 5-10 minutes is not reliable enough for Johnny, it can be useful but Specter isn't just gonna let Johnny sit there and Regen, add on top that Specter is fully capable of using the Chronos Coin which slows time down for a few seconds and Specter is gonna be able to Incap him before the regen can activate and if its does, I don't think Specter well let the fight continue for long after seeing it activate

yah 5-10 minutes is not reliable enough for Johnny, it can be useful but Specter isn't just gonna let Johnny sit there and Regen, add on top that Specter is fully capable of using the Chronos Coin which slows time down for a few seconds and Specter is gonna be able to Incap him before the regen can activate and if its does, I don't think Specter well let the fight continue for long after seeing it activate
5-10 minutes will be helpful because Johnny's Toon Force and Immense Pain Tolerance will stall Spectre as the regen kicks in. Slowing down time is definitely useful. Highly doubt Spectre's incapping Johnny due to Johnny's crazy dura.

I might need an explanation of what equipment that Johnny has that Spectre can counter and why.

I'm leaning towards Spectre, but I'll only vote for him if anyone can do this.
Still waiting for a response on this.

I might need an explanation of what equipment that Johnny has that Spectre can counter and why.

I'm leaning towards Spectre, but I'll only vote for him if anyone can do this.
anything projectile base gets absorbed by the Barrier Lantern and most of the other stuff only effects Johnny and could probably be destroyed like the Turbo Action Backpack

5-10 minutes will be helpful because Johnny's Toon Force and Immense Pain Tolerance will stall Spectre as the regen kicks in. Slowing down time is definitely useful. Highly doubt Spectre's incapping Johnny due to Johnny's crazy dura.
what exactly prevents Johnny from being incapped? he has been seen with broken arms and Specter could probably do far worse since he's using a scythe which could easily cut off a limb

what exactly prevents Johnny from being incapped? he has been seen with broken arms and Specter could probably do far worse since he's using a scythe which could easily cut off a limb
And you think Johnny's just gonna stand there and take it?

I might need you to elaborate.
Specter can set up a forcefield that absorbs projectiles with the Barrier Lantern so anything that is shot at specter is absorbed and makes the barrier once fired stronger

stuff like the Turbo Action Backpack and Electro Chromatic Blanket only effect Johnny and could be destroyed by Specter and Specter isn't one to stay on the ground since he can fly and constantly does it in his boss fight so the Electro Chromatic Blanket isn't going to allow Johnny to sneak up on him add on Specter could likely find him with the Judgment Rush which homes in on the closet target

Specter can set up a forcefield that absorbs projectiles with the Barrier Lantern so anything that is shot at specter is absorbed and makes the barrier once fired stronger

stuff like the Turbo Action Backpack and Electro Chromatic Blanket only effect Johnny and could be destroyed by Specter and Specter isn't one to stay on the ground since he can fly and constantly does it in his boss fight so the Electro Chromatic Blanket isn't going to allow Johnny to sneak up on him add on Specter could likely find him with the Judgment Rush which homes in on the closet target
But how is Spectre going to be able to see Johnny when he's using the Electro Chromatic Blanket?

I think I'm going for Incon.

I really don't see how Spectre's killing Johnny physically, and most of Johnny's hax with equipment won't be useful.

Either this ends in a flat out draw, or Johnny uses the Saturday Repeater Machine and forget this fight ever happened, as that's something he'd do in character.

You can count my vote for Incon.

But how is Spectre going to be able to see Johnny when he's using the Electro Chromatic Blanket?
I never said he'd be able to see him, i'm saying that Specter won't just stand there once he sees someone go invisible in front of him, he'll likely stay off the ground as to prevent something bad from happening to him and has reliable ways around it such as

Summoning Skeletal Sentries and Skeletons to fight for him during this and the Skeletal Sentries can be self-detonated for an explosion.

Caltrops can be used to set up traps on the floor so Johnny is gonna have to be very carful where he steps

Judgment Rush as stated homes in on the target and could likely find Johnny even if he's invisible
I really don't see how Spectre's killing Johnny physically, and most of Johnny's hax with equipment won't be useful.
the difference between the two is only 2.53x as stated, yes Johnny has Dura Hax but Specter is 100% willing to use Chronos Coin into Judgment Rush, he'll rush forward well time it slowed and slice Johnny in two since thats what the rush does

vote counted either way

I never said he'd be able to see him, i'm saying that Specter won't just stand there once he sees someone go invisible in front of him, he'll likely stay off the ground as to prevent something bad from happening to him and has reliable ways around it such as

Summoning Skeletal Sentries and Skeletons to fight for him during this and the Skeletal Sentries can be self-detonated for an explosion.

Caltrops can be used to set up traps on the floor so Johnny is gonna have to be very carful where he steps

Judgment Rush as stated homes in on the target and could likely find Johnny even if he's invisible

the difference between the two is only 2.53x as stated, yes Johnny has Dura Hax but Specter is 100% willing to use Chronos Coin into Judgment Rush, he'll rush forward well time it slowed and slice Johnny in two since thats what the rush does

vote counted either way
1. It would be a dumb idea for Johnny to go invisible right in front of someone. He would quickly find a hiding place, then use it. And he's perfectly capable of doing that thanks to his Stealth Mastery.

2. Summoning other people to fight for him won't do much against someone who has Stealth Mastery, and is currently invisible. Plus, Johnny can do the same with the Static Animator and Replenish Ray.

3. Traps are useful, but how long does it take for the traps to be set up? I'm pretty sure Johnny can see if someone is making a trap.

4. With homing attacks, you actually need a visible target to aim at. It wouldn't make sense for a homing attack to home in on something it can't see.

5. 2.53x is a pretty decent gap. Add on Toon Force and Pain Tolerance and you got a tough opponent to kill.

1. It would be a dumb idea for Johnny to go invisible right in front of someone. He would quickly find a hiding place, then use it. And he's perfectly capable of doing that thanks to his Stealth Mastery.
Johnny is gonna have a hard time finding a place to hide since the fight is in the lich yard, giving Specter a home field advantage and knowing the place far better then Johnny
2. Summoning other people to fight for him won't do much against someone who has Stealth Mastery, and is currently invisible. Plus, Johnny can do the same with the Static Animator and Replenish Ray.
actually Specter uses summoning fairly often, he did it against Shovel Knight in his boss fight just so they were there and since the Skeletal Sentry is an item Specter can easily toss one out, Replenish Ray in the Lich Yard wouldn't do much and likely summon more Skeletons and ghouls who listen to Specter and Static Animator shouldn't be much trouble since the Barrier Lantern once fired, Spider Scythe, and Bounding Soul all hit multiple things at once
3. Traps are useful, but how long does it take for the traps to be set up? I'm pretty sure Johnny can see if someone is making a trap.
Specter doesn't make them, its just an Item that he has and can throw out whenever he wants

4. With homing attacks, you actually need a visible target to aim at. It wouldn't make sense for a homing attack to home in on something it can't see.
makes sense to me
5. 2.53x is a pretty decent gap. Add on Toon Force and Pain Tolerance and you got a tough opponent to kill.
Specter is using a scythe something that could very likely pierce through johnnys skin and again Pain Tolerance doesn't make you immune to damage and neither does Toon Force those things just make you more resilient when it happens and since Johnny's regen takes several minutes to activate possibly far more, I don't see nothing stopping Specter from slowing time and cutting his legs off and making him incapable of fighting

(didn't mean to make these two post btw, accidentally sent the first one lol)

You have some good points, but it's Incon FRA for me.

If Johnny realizes he can't win, he'll just use the Saturday Repeater Machine and forget the battle ever happened.

Specter Knight should be able to control the range in the fight quite easily Johnny's defenses are rather decent but I don't think he's going to get enough hits in to kill specter knight before they leave his range and heal.
Specter fra

Back