• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya (Final Act) VS Johnny Test (Grace finished)

But Bruhtelho just said it was bullet wounds-
"After the events of the Paranormal Liberation War, Deku has shown to be capable of defeating villains and traveling all throughout the country for several weeks, if not a month, without having rested while keeping Full Cowl activated at all times, displaying levels of endurance comparable to All Might at his prime. Even when remarkably exhausted, he could still ward off the combined efforts of Class 1-A, and he refused to take a break until he apologized to All Might."

"After the events of the Paranormal Liberation War, Deku has shown to be capable of defeating villains and traveling all throughout the country for several weeks, if not a month, without having rested while keeping Full Cowl activated at all times, displaying levels of endurance comparable to All Might at his prime. Even when remarkably exhausted, he could still ward off the combined efforts of Class 1-A, and he refused to take a break until he apologized to All Might."
nothing says "major" except him being comparable to Prime All Might who kept fighting AFO even after having his guts ripped out of his body but why would Deku be comparable to that?

That's much more impressive, though I'd like to see scans of him being comparable to Prime All Might in terms of endurance.

Still waiting for this.
Not sure where it exist since I remember no statement about his endurance being "on par with Prime Might" who defeated AFO despite having his guts ripped out, only thing I could think of is Deku having All Mights willpower alongside the 7 other users of OFA.

Still waiting for this.
It‘s directly statements about his will, like all mights, being too good for his own health.

His stamina his fighting bloodied battered beaten with gun shot wounds in him for a month without properly eating or drinking.

Thats his entire post lady Nagant pre back to UA thing, so we can see he never got less effective, dictator only did as well as he did because Deku can’t bring himself to hurt non combatants

It‘s directly statements about his will, like all mights, being too good for his own health.

His stamina his fighting bloodied battered beaten with gun shot wounds in him for a month without properly eating or drinking.

Thats his entire post lady Nagant pre back to UA thing, so we can see he never got less effective, dictator only did as well as he did because Deku can’t bring himself to hurt non combatants
I have no idea what this means lol.

I have no idea what this means lol.
For the first part it kinda means that Deku is, inhumanly willful. It’s gotten to the point where you can’t stop him from achieving his goals without killing him, and that might not even work given his will has shown him coming back from what should have been death.

The second part essentially means that pain is more of an minor insect to him, your gonna have to sever limbs for him to start to care (<- slight hyperbole, Im just saying that making him feel pain / stunning him via Attacks is not gonna be an option)

For the first part it kinda means that Deku is, inhumanly willful. It’s gotten to the point where you can’t stop him from achieving his goals without killing him, and that might not even work given his will has shown him coming back from what should have been death.
Fair.

The second part essentially means that pain is more of an minor insect to him, your gonna have to sever limbs for him to start to care (<- slight hyperbole, Im just saying that making him feel pain / stunning him via Attacks is not gonna be an option)
Same applies to Johnny tbh.

Yea after reading the thread again Deku has far more win cons than Johnny I could potentially see an incon, but I think Deku takes the cake here mid diff.

I vote Deku

fade-away-oooooooooooo.gif

Back