• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It might be incon, although there is the factor of him having higher reaction speed, enabling him to act on his wincon quicker in a draw.

Yes, but he gets better over the course of the season. This is after he's more wary after his encounters with Shadowy Figure.
I can argue that Johnny can use his Social Influencing on him.

He was able to use tactics like guilt tripping and reverse psychology on people like Dukey, who is significantly smarter than him.

I am starting to lean towards incon, though. These two have multiple winconcs they can pull off at any point.

I can argue that Johnny can use his Social Influencing on him.

He was able to use tactics like guilt tripping and reverse psychology on people like Dukey, who is significantly smarter than him.

I am starting to lean towards incon, though. These two have multiple winconcs they can pull off at any point.
That takes time to pull off, and I don't believe he'll have time to do that when their optional equipment allows both of them to one-shot the other.

I guess incon works though.

Back