• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs Fused Zamasu, Kefla, and Vegito, three on one (Kefla and Vegito have their time limits, and we are discounting Infinite Zamasu).

Jiren has been evaluated as being far stronger than Vegito and Infinite Zamasu, so I wonder how it would go if he fought these three fused warriors all at the same time with the above conditions.

Fused Zamasu gets one shot, Kefla gets rekt, and UI Goku is debatable, but given current hints of Jiren's power, he suffers the same fate as Kefla until another powerup.

I don't really see how will the trio win, honestly. It is established that Jiren is far stronger than any of the three and grouping them up won't really give them a fighting chance against someone who is superior to all three of them in almost every way possible. It doesn't help that there are time limits as well.

I assume that this Vegito we are talking about is from the Zamasu arc by the way. If we are talking about the possible Vegito that could result from the current Goku and Vegeta, then that's entirely different. Though even with that, the best we can arrive at for the trio is inconclusive as that theoretical Vegito has no feats whatsoever.

Both Zamasu and Kefla get wrecked, while Vegito is said to be stronger than Beerus, as well as Jiren. I would say Jiren due to time limit though

Jiren and I'm sure that he can defeat infinite zamasu as well. Ininite zamasu was 3d "infinite" and Jiren is 4D "Broke through a time loop" A timeloop is unbreakable but he still broke through it which was beyond anything Infinite zamasu has done

No, you would not need to have similar power to Zeno, you would just need Universe+ destructive capacity, which is something that nobody else has. If we're leaving out PIS, even Zeno should've lost to Zamasu due to his Omnipresence. Infinite Zamasu should not be able to be defeated by anyone else in the verse.

Jiren is stronger than all including zamasu ininity and here is the proof. When beerus and whis talked about infinite they were joking about it but when Jiren Beerus and whis was touunge twisting

Back