• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akm is the one who told me that. This is it.

I don't think there is valid evidence for the exames you gave so they shpuld be downgraded.
They just performed the feat with a clash, thus, they scaled to half of its value in both cases.
This also happened to Goku vs Beerus 3-A clash, both scale to half of it.
SSB Goku doesn't scale to "at least low 2-C" and the GoDs. The scaling looks like this:
At least low 2-C < beerus <= belmod < Jiren = Sign 3 Goku <<< Hidden power Jiren < UI Goku.
At least low 2-C < beerus < Broly <<< SSB Gogeta
At least low 2-C < beerus < Broly <= Cell max <<< beast gohan.
Orange piccolo < cell max.
So a multiplier is impossible there.

Goku scales to the full 3-A value because he destroyed the combination of his and Beerus' energy attacks

In fact, the attack was formed while he was in Super Saiyan and he destroyed it in his base form. So its 50 times the universal clash from before

They just performed the feat with a clash, thus, they scaled to half of its value in both cases.
This also happened to Goku vs Beerus 3-A clash, both scale to half of it.

So a multiplier is impossible there.
Yes clashes are combined attacks as far as I know. SSG Goku scaling involves scaling above the super dense energy ball. However this holds true for the DBS manga which angers me.

It is but we can still get them to 2-C with scaling.

dimensionality is a different aspect ,Being X dimensional in not a Hax but rather a fundamental aspect of existence.
It isn't observed in Dragonball. This way of thinking would just bring in inconsistencies in scaling because you're proposing that IZ being higher D then he'll be stronger than the Gods and the angels.
You know that scene just got an upgrade ,its now a feat rather than a statement ig. I brought Zeno because merely being in presence of divine entity shouldn't necessary mean one can comprehend his full power.
I'm not saying the statement or the feat can't be scaled but I'm saying that it hasn't been done in-verse. All attempts for that feat to be done has been foiled by either whis or Vados or both so Goku and co. Has never witnessed it. Your reasons for bringing zeno is invalid. Goku can't sense zeno's power for the same reasons he can't sense whis's or Gods of destructions power and also the same reason normal mortals like piccolo and the likes can't sense his power in God form.

Ps: I was supposed to send this like several hours ago but somehow I never pushed the "post reply" button

SSB Goku doesn't scale to "at least low 2-C" and the GoDs. The scaling looks like this:
At least low 2-C < beerus <= belmod < Jiren = Sign 3 Goku <<< Hidden power Jiren < UI Goku.
At least low 2-C < beerus < Broly <<< SSB Gogeta
At least low 2-C < beerus < Broly <= Cell max <<< beast gohan.
Orange piccolo < cell max.
What's with this beerus downplay?

This way of thinking would just bring in inconsistencies in scaling because you're proposing that IZ being higher D then he'll be stronger than the Gods and the angels.
No i was proposing not to scale Jiren to IZ based of Vegeta ,shin and Goku's power but nevermind.
Your reasons for bringing zeno is invalid. Goku can't sense zeno's power for the same reasons he can't sense whis's or Gods of destructions power and also the same reason normal mortals like piccolo and the likes can't sense his power in God form.
IZ also has God Ki.

INTRODUCTION
Scaling in Dragon Ball Super was confusing me a lot ,i did some detective pikachu level research and came to a conclusion that the ratings are indeed sus and very cleverly put on their profiles.
We have Base Jiren Rated as Low 2-C On the basis of him being stronger infinite Zamasu , However it is not well substantiated by proper evidence from the show.

Arguments.

1 : "Infinite Zamasu's Power was Unquantifiable for Anyone to Measure"
The Justification Given on Jiren's Profile States to be stronger than Infinite Zamasu is that "He is repeatedly stated by Shin, Goku, and Vegeta to be the most powerful opponent Universe 7 has ever faced".This is concluded from the following statements.

These statements seems hyperbolic as they have infact witnessed far stronger energy's in the form of Beerus and Champa's 2-C feat and Zeno's Destruction of All of Existence.Also ,Beerus fearing Jiren's power was because his life being at stake in the tournament and not him considering base jiren to be stronger than him. On another note .Infinite Zamasu is Rated Low 2-C due to him having higher dimensional existence .Goku and Vegeta can't comprehend IZ's power due to him being above a plane of existence.If they can't comprehend his power ,there is no sense of scaling Jiren to Infinite Zamasu.

2: "Mightiest Foe In Dragon Ball History"
Jiren is considered the Mightiest Foe in DB history which puts him above infinite zamasu.
This comes from a Preview of Episode-129 of Dragon Ball Super

Preview By Definition is : "Display (a product, film, etc.) before it is made generally available."

We Didn't get the actual statement of him being the strongest foe in dragon ball history in actual display i.e Episode 129
Preview shouldn't be taken as actual media as many a time actual content is changed as seen in marvel trailers and even DBS super hero due to various reasons (for ex : to create Hype,Legal contracts, spoilers etc.)
As Even Herms98(source) mentions it to be a preview of Episode-129 to create Hype.

Almost a year ago a similar CRT was made but closed on the basis that Whis Stated that Jiren is stronger than Infinite Zamasu but such a statement was never made in the show.

No offence to DarkDragonMedeus and Antvasima

Such statements or mention of infinite zamasu was never made in ToP.

TLDR
Base Jiren and Everyone who scales to him should downgraded to 3-A or be upgraded to Atleast low 2-C( Half 2-C ) based of whis's statement for a heavily suppressed jiren to be stronger than an God of Destruction.

The Reason for their Baseline Low 2-C ratings are them being scaled to Infinite Zamasu Backed Up by a Preview of Chapter 129. Infinite Zamasu being treated Low 2-C due to having a higher dimensional existence so shouldn't be scaled to Jiren along with those statements contradicting many things shown previously in the show.

There is no logic of him being in the middle of 3-A and Half 2-C by being scaled to IZ.

I disagree with this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back