• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, people need to be careful with the way they scale dupe super suppressed Jiren. You will get a whole bunch of contradictions if you outright scale him to GoDs, which he doesn’t. Otherwise, you’d have post episode 123 Blue Goku and Vegeta on the same level, and UI Goku, Super Full Power Jiren, Broly, and Gogeta like thousands of times more powerful than the GoDs. Which is not the case.

Yeah, people need to be careful with the way they scale dupe super suppressed Jiren. You will get a whole bunch of contradictions if you outright scale him to GoDs, which he doesn’t. Otherwise, you’d have post episode 123 Blue Goku and Vegeta on the same level, and UI Goku, Super Full Power Jiren, Broly, and Gogeta like thousands of times more powerful than the GoDs. Which is not the case.
I don't see what problem was said goku and vegeta fighting together were a threat to bills there are even stronger statements broly bills

INTRODUCTION
Scaling in Dragon Ball Super was confusing me a lot ,i did some detective pikachu level research and came to a conclusion that the ratings are indeed sus and very cleverly put on their profiles.
We have Base Jiren Rated as Low 2-C On the basis of him being stronger infinite Zamasu , However it is not well substantiated by proper evidence from the show.

Arguments.

1 : "Infinite Zamasu's Power was Unquantifiable for Anyone to Measure"
The Justification Given on Jiren's Profile States to be stronger than Infinite Zamasu is that "He is repeatedly stated by Shin, Goku, and Vegeta to be the most powerful opponent Universe 7 has ever faced".This is concluded from the following statements.

These statements seems hyperbolic as they have infact witnessed far stronger energy's in the form of Beerus and Champa's 2-C feat and Zeno's Destruction of All of Existence.Also ,Beerus fearing Jiren's power was because his life being at stake in the tournament and not him considering base jiren to be stronger than him. On another note .Infinite Zamasu is Rated Low 2-C due to him having higher dimensional existence .Goku and Vegeta can't comprehend IZ's power due to him being above a plane of existence.If they can't comprehend his power ,there is no sense of scaling Jiren to Infinite Zamasu.

So they can comprehend Beerus and Champa's 2-C Power, and Zeno's 2-B Power, but can't comprehend Zamasu's Low 2-C Power?
Humorous. But no, they can measure "4th Dimensional" power.
Preview shouldn't be taken as actual media as many a time actual content is changed as seen in marvel trailers and even DBS super hero due to various reasons.
Previews are narrator statements. If they are contradicted, then you have an argument. If it's not, then it's just a fact.

You did not debunk this whatsoever.

So they can comprehend Beerus and Champa's 2-C Power, and Zeno's 2-B Power, but can't comprehend Zamasu's Low 2-C Power?
If they did their statements of jiren's power being the strongest is itself contradictory.
Your energy is like a steel wall ,i've never faced anything like it.
(while punching jiren and acknowledging his durability).
I've never encountered an energy as strong and heavy as this.
(while facing the push-back of U-7 Genkidama)

Moreover IZ was Low 2-C because of existence ,spreading throughout the universe and across space-time .They never faced him so IZ should not be counted to what they quoted in the show else he wouldn't be searching for a senzu to deal with him toe to toe.
There is no proof that merely being near a powerful entity means they are able to measure their full power ,Goku and Vegeta saw zeno in U 6-7 tournament but weren't aware of his powers until beerus told them who zeno is.
*2-C Zeno
Previews are narrator statements. If they are contradicted, then you have an argument. If it's not, then it's just a fact.
From narrator's POV ,beerus was their strongest foe out of 4 arcs.
This wasn't my concern ,i said previews (including narrator statements) should be shown in actual show.This is the difference between guidebooks and previews.
Previews are mostly are for marketing to create hype ,for promotions.

Last edited:
If they did their statements of jiren's power being the strongest is itself contradictory.
The "faced" statements are not affected by this fact.
Moreover IZ was Low 2-C because of existence.
His energy*.
His energy was strong enough to affect space-time.
They can feel and measure energy. They have felt and measured energy on such a level before, and after.
This wasn't my concern ,i said previews (including narrator statements) should be shown in actual show.This is the difference between guidebooks and previews.
Previews are mostly are for marketing to create hype ,for promotions.
It shouldn't. The previews are literally just narration of the events of the next episode. Do not, and I mean do not tell me the previews don't count because "they are for marketing".

No they are not. Previews for next episode have the sole purpose of... well, giving a glimpse of the next events, with a description. Said description is valid.

Also, also, wasn't Jiren stated to be the strongest by the guides?

Low 2-C ×2 ≠ 2-C, thus
2-C ÷2 ≠ Low 2-C.

You can't have it just one way.
This is wrong. The distance between low 2-C to 2-C is unknown, we can't quantify it. But if we start at the end point, we can backtrack to the low 2-C part. Basically we can't know when we will reach 2-C starting from low 2-C but if we are already at baseline 2-C then all the previous is known to be low 2-C.

The "faced" statements are not affected by this fact.
Faced.
His energy*.
is the part where the trio faced IZ's energy considered a PIS ?
No they are not. Previews for next episode have the sole purpose of... well, giving a glimpse of the next events, with a description. Said description is valid.
Well i guess that's what author's intention maybe regarding jiren
i agree.

Last edited:
This is wrong. The distance between low 2-C to 2-C is unknown, we can't quantify it. But if we start at the end point, we can backtrack to the low 2-C part. Basically we can't know when we will reach 2-C starting from low 2-C but if we are already at baseline 2-C then all the previous is known to be low 2-C.
Not necessarily, you are still crossing over the gap between two Space-time Continuum with your power, difference is, you are not entirely destroying the second one with your power. It is still unquantifiably higher than Low 2-C, thus it makes no sense to rate it as such.

And how exactly does 2-C have a baseline when it has virtually nothing as it's basis other than something immeasurable? No. Extradimensional tiers should not have a baseline in the first place.

In any case he is the strongest foe in DB history considering the fact he is GoD level so scaling to IZ is infact a downplay.

That is beyond goofy, you know damn well that Goku faced Beerus using an infinitesimally small amount of his power. Yes, literally everyone stronger than U6 Arc SSJ Goku is stronger than this version of Beerus.

Goku, Vegeta and Shin are well aware that everything they've never seen Beerus actual strength.
is the part where the trio faced IZ's energy considered a PIS ?

Well i guess that's what author's intention maybe regarding jiren
i agree.
I dunno, but Goku Blue damaging Merged Zamasu isn't, so...

Not necessarily, you are still crossing over the gap between two Space-time Continuum with your power, difference is, you are not entirely destroying the second one with your power. It is still unquantifiably higher than Low 2-C, thus it makes no sense to rate it as such.

And how exactly does 2-C have a baseline when it has virtually nothing as it's basis other than something immeasurable? No. Extradimensional tiers should not have a baseline in the first place.
I don't understand, how is it possible for a tier to exist without having a baseline? Regardless, backtracking from 2-C into low 2-C makes it unquantifiably above baseline low 2-C but quantifiably below 2-C. Which is why it's possible to go back into low 2-C from 2-C and go back up with multipliers. This is how it works in the wiki right now and would require a CRT to change.

Low 2-C ×2 ≠ 2-C, thus
2-C ÷2 ≠ Low 2-C.

You can't have it just one way.
I thought we couldn't multiply like that, since when I tried using a 120x multiplier for a 15-16 universe 2-C character to make them 2-B, it was considered an invalid multiplier.

I don't understand, how is it possible for a tier to exist without having a baseline? Regardless, backtracking from 2-C into low 2-C makes it unquantifiably above baseline low 2-C but quantifiably below 2-C. Which is why it's possible to go back into low 2-C from 2-C and go back up with multipliers. This is how it works in the wiki right now and would require a CRT to change.
Literally all in Tiers 2 and 1 don't have a "baseline", just concepts at which said Tiers are defined. You can call them baseline, but applying linear math is just weird.

Low 2-C is unquantifiably below 2-C, no matter how much you raise the baseline. The simple fact 50% 2-C is quantifiable should make Low 2-C impossible.

Literally all in Tiers 2 and 1 don't have a "baseline", just concepts at which said Tiers are defined. You can call them baseline, but applying linear math is just weird.

Low 2-C is unquantifiably below 2-C, no matter how much you raise the baseline. The simple fact 50% 2-C is quantifiable should make Low 2-C impossible.
Well a baseline that we can quantify was created and so we're using that.
You seem to misunderstand something. Firstly I'm not saying that you can can reach 2-C from low 2-C quantifiably, because I am saying, secondly, that 50% 2-C is also unquantifiably above baseline low 2-C.
The same way you can quantify being above baseline low 2-C by a certain amount (above baseline low 2-C), you can also quantify being below baseline 2-C (aka "at least low 2-C"). That way you will still be unquantifiably below 2-C in the former example, conversely you will still be unquantifiably above low 2-C in the latter example.

Moreover IZ was Low 2-C because of existence ,spreading throughout the universe and across space-time .
You're just talking out of point at this stage. You're forgetting the fundamentals of Dragonball which is everything is based on ki. Ki is life force/life energy/ battle power etc. His energy (ki) was what spread/affected space-time and that's what was being gauged. Your argument of "they can't comprehend IZ because he is 4D" is also invalid because that's now how things work in Dragonball. I also don't understand why you're bringing the likes of zeno into this because Goku and Co. never faced zeno and beerus's and champa's half 2-C feat hasn't been done. Only statements and interrupted scenes of them doing has happened. So yes Goku's and shin's statements are solid. Whis's statement is also solid.

This point is invalid. The reason Goku couldn't sense zeno's power is the same reason normal mortals can't sense Goku's power in God form or other gods
By this logic Infinite Zamasu was also a god.
You're forgetting the fundamentals of Dragonball which is everything is based on ki. Ki is life force/life energy/ battle power etc.Your argument of "they can't comprehend IZ because he is 4D" is also invalid because that's now how things work in Dragonball.
DB gets an exception in most of Hax based situations for example Vegeta resisting mind hax ,goku resisting time hax. where raw power becomes dominant but dimensionality is a different aspect ,Being X dimensional in not a Hax but rather a fundamental aspect of existence.
I also don't understand why you're bringing the likes of zeno into this because Goku and Co. never faced zeno and beerus's and champa's half 2-C feat hasn't been done.
You know that scene just got an upgrade ,its now a feat rather than a statement ig. I brought Zeno because merely being in presence of divine entity shouldn't necessary mean one can comprehend his full power.
That is beyond goofy
I know ,just trying to point the writing in DB , "faced" doesn't mean at full power.
Goku, Vegeta and Shin are well aware that everything they've never seen Beerus actual strength.
Are you saying they can measure beerus's 4-D to some extent but not to full capacity ??
I dunno, but Goku Blue damaging Merged Zamasu isn't, so...
Both are 3-A so not much of an issue there ,whereas IZ vs the trio was a Low 2-C vs 3-A battle.
The best thing here is to upgrade Merged Zamasu to Low 2-C and scale everyone in ToP to him because it was his regenerative energy which was 4-D which affected space-time and later became a different entity in form of infinite Zamasu ,because his Ki ,power/strength was never stated to increase.
I dont remember why he is called Infinite Zamasu

y'know, akm once made the point that "a 2-d square drawn on a screen cannot become one with a 3-d cube box in real life" when arguing that infinite zamasu had to have fourth dimensional power to merge with the universe. seeing as how the energy that fused with the universe is literally just fusion zamasu's ki, displaced after his body was destroyed, wouldn't the normal fusion zamasu have to be low 2-c?
This is Akm sama's logic pointed out by flower man and agreed by a number of members.What do think of this ?

You’re correct, however, it’s currently accepted that Beerus and Champa are Low 2-C because they each scale to half of baseline 2-C, so…
Ok, enough.

When I tried upgrading Kirby to 2-B since he scaled to 120x destroying 15-16 universes, it was declined according to some apparent wiki rules, so that very much contradicts with half of baseline 2-c being Low 2-C or double Low 2-C being baseline 2-C, as much sense as I think both make.

Ok, enough.

When I tried upgrading Kirby to 2-B since he scaled to 120x destroying 15-16 universes, it was declined according to some apparent wiki rules, so that very much contradicts with half of baseline 2-c being Low 2-C or double Low 2-C being baseline 2-C, as much sense as I think both make.
Inverse cube law + method of destruction standards, I shall not elaborate.

"All we know is that Beerus and Champa's combined power can destroy 2 universes. If you say Champa is almost equal to Beerus, that would still mean that their combined power could very well be 2 times higher than Beerus's own power. Why would we rate him possibly 2-C in that case? He would still be Low 2-C, just at the higher end of it."

You’re correct, however, it’s currently accepted that Beerus and Champa are Low 2-C because they each scale to half of baseline 2-C, so…
It's weird, logically it doesn't really work. They are still unfathomably above Low 2-C.

That means that a 2x multiplier should be enough to get them back to 2-C, no? Since the gap is measurable.

Do we have a post-Jiren scaling chain?

It's weird, logically it doesn't really work. They are still unfathomably above Low 2-C.

That means that a 2x multiplier should be enough to get them back to 2-C, no? Since the gap is measurable.

Do we have a post-Jiren scaling chain?
Actually, this is a misconception but they don't scale to half 2-C. Beerus and champa's combined power scales to 2-C, so individually they down scale from that, but according to the sites multiplier rules, combined attacks do not scale linearly to the individuals. So they are actually unquantifiably below 2-C but simultaneously unquantifiably above low 2-C.

What do you mean a post jiren scaling chain?

Actually, this is a misconception but they don't scale to half 2-C. Beerus and champa's combined power scales to 2-C, so individually they down scale from that, but according to the sites multiplier rules, combined attacks do not scale linearly to the individuals. So they are actually unquantifiably below 2-C but simultaneously unquantifiably above low 2-C.
That's false. Refer to One Punch Man's Serious Punch Squared thread. Each scale to half the value, and it has always been like that. Same applied to MHA.
What do you mean a post jiren scaling chain?
Because SSJ multipliers. If we have SSJ Blue Goku scaling to Jiren, then we can upscale him to 2-C.

That's false. Refer to One Punch Man's Serious Punch Squared thread. Each scale to half the value, and it has always been like that. Same applied to MHA.
Akm is the one who told me that. This is it.
I don't think there is valid evidence for the exames you gave so they shpuld be downgraded.

Because SSJ multipliers. If we have SSJ Blue Goku scaling to Jiren, then we can upscale him to 2-C.
SSB Goku doesn't scale to "at least low 2-C" and the GoDs. The scaling looks like this:
At least low 2-C < beerus <= belmod < Jiren = Sign 3 Goku <<< Hidden power Jiren < UI Goku.
At least low 2-C < beerus < Broly <<< SSB Gogeta
At least low 2-C < beerus < Broly <= Cell max <<< beast gohan.
Orange piccolo < cell max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back