• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiang Zi Ya CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ep 7 from Investiture 43.11 - 43.46 - just shown petrification that affects Demons.

Ep 46 from Investiture shows that it disperses the two attacks (fire and water) on contact so it could be limited power null on contact with attacks.

Last edited:
Ep 7 from Investiture 43.11 - 43.46 - just shown petrification that affects Demons.

Ep 46 from Investiture shows that it disperses the two attacks (fire and water) on contact so it could be limited power null on contact with attacks.
Supposedly the powernull attribute is also on the barriers and glyphs. As seen later when Jiang Zi Ya could disperse the flood and fire with barriers while the three headed peasant and jade pipa demon's barrier didn't disperse it in a similar way.

Also Yellow flag's petrification also affected immortals.

Last edited:
Supposedly the powernull attribute is also on the barriers and glyphs. As seen later when Jiang Zi Ya could disperse the flood and fire with barriers while the three headed peasant and jade pipa demon's barrier didn't disperse it in a similar way. Also Yellow flag's petrification also affected immortals.

@Zaratthustra

Don't needlessly spam. He'll show up when he will.

Anyway, petrifying immortals is just regular petrification and from what can be seen, it doesn't look combat applicable.

How? From what I see, the others need to actively hold it to be petrified.
Oof. I forgotten about that fact. But if anyone tried to steal the flag would have a high probability to definitely be petrified so it's usage is limited but prevents anyone from stealing it otherwise.

So, looking through the clips;

No mention of them having differing space-times is made. So this is probably just 3-A.

Planck69 and Zaratthustra:

Can you summarise what you think should be done here please?

I already agree with Zaara's prior assessment. Based on it;

Jaing Zi ya should have;

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Limited Age Manipulation, Martial Arts, Acrobatics, Chi Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Forcefield Creation, Glyph Creation (which allows Levitation), Healing, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Limited Sealing (Can seal powers with the Cloud Water Formation but it needs preparation to use), Weapon Mastery (Skilled with a sword), Body Puppetry, Clairvoyance, Portal Creation (Can create portals over short distances)

He's free to correct me on this.

The Yellow Flag should probably have Forcefield Creation, Petrification (Can petrify others that try to hold it), Limited Power Nullification (Can counter certain magical attacks on impact), Purification (Type 2. Reduced a demon into a regular deer)

So, looking through the clips;

No mention of them having differing space-times is made. So this is probably just 3-A.
What you said makes sense...but certainly not true.

The secular world is considered a universe by the statements of the lord of Tao and lord of Primordial Beginning alike but however the secular world doesn't include heaven. Why you may ask? Well a simple google search states that secular is equivalent to

synonyms: temporal, worldly
earthly
of or belonging to or characteristic of this earth
as distinguished from heaven
profane
not concerned with or devoted to religion
sophisticated
having or appealing to those having worldly knowledge and refinement and savoir-faire
economic
concerned with worldly necessities of life (especially money)
material
concerned with worldly rather than spiritual interests
materialistic, mercenary, worldly-minded
marked by materialism
mundane, terrestrial
concerned with the world or worldly matters

such would make heaven and earth separate universal realms which would bump the tiers to 2C instead of low 2C. Heck even the first episode of this series starts off with the separation of heaven and earth through a spatial Medium where only exists the Primordial energies of the beginning instead of physical matter.

I already agree with Zaara's prior assessment. Based on it;

Jaing Zi ya should have;

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Limited Age Manipulation, Martial Arts, Acrobatics, Chi Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Forcefield Creation, Glyph Creation (which allows Levitation), Healing, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Limited Sealing (Can seal powers with the Cloud Water Formation but it needs preparation to use), Weapon Mastery (Skilled with a sword), Body Puppetry, Clairvoyance, Portal Creation (Can create portals over short distances)

He's free to correct me on this.

The Yellow Flag should probably have Forcefield Creation, Petrification (Can petrify others that try to hold it), Limited Power Nullification (Can counter certain magical attacks on impact), Purification (Type 2. Reduced a demon into a regular deer)
I'll sooner or later explain fate manipulation, soul destruction, regeneration negation low-mid godly and his resistances.

1. It's not even proven that there universal in size. I'm not even comfortable with 3-A.

2. That doesn't prove anything about them being separate space-times at all. Two realms can be separated and share a space-time.

In fact, this is probably just Unknown thinking on it more. No size is ever confirmed for either place.

1. It's not even proven that there universal in size. I'm not even comfortable with 3-A.

2. That doesn't prove anything about them being separate space-times at all. Two realms can be separated and share a space-time.

In fact, this is probably just Unknown thinking on it more. No size is ever confirmed for either place.
Yeah but you still agreed with low 2C with environmental destruction for yellow flag because of statements by the lord of Tao and Jiang Zi Ya himself stated that the universe would be destroyed by the distortion of the five phases. :/

I don't think that they share the same space-time if they are spatially separated.

Yeah but you still agreed with low 2C with environmental destruction for yellow flag because of statements by the lord of Tao and Jiang Zi Ya himself stated that the universe would be destroyed by the distortion of the five phases. :/

I don't think that they share the same space-time if they are spatially separated.
That was before I looked through the clips again. I can change my mind you know.

They can if they're still bound by the same temporal dimension, which they are as far as we can see.
Technically this the same case as the DBS. As they are similarly separated by a spatial Medium.
Not even remotely. We can clearly tell that the universes are well, universes and separated by different space-times. This case is the same as the Afterlife and Living World in Universe 7, which are individually only 3-A. Only here, we don't even know the size of the universe so its just Unknown.

That was before I looked through the clips again. I can change my mind you know.

They can if they're still bound by the same temporal dimension, which they are as far as we can see.

Not even remotely. We can clearly tell that the universes are well, universes and separated by different space-times. This case is the same as the Afterlife and Living World in Universe 7, which are individually only 3-A. Only here, we don't even know the size of the universe so its just Unknown.
Then what about the low 2C feat then?

Which one?
The one through environmental destruction where it would destroy the universe which is the secular world. So being able to completely nullify the sky turning seal makes it 2C since it was forged in the heart of mount buzhou which was once Pangu's axe which splitted the black indistinct fog to fully complet the process of the separation of heaven and earth.

The one through environmental destruction where it would destroy the universe which is the secular world. So being able to completely nullify the sky turning seal makes it 2C since it was forged in the heart of mount buzhou which was once Pangu's axe which splitted the black indistinct fog to fully complet the process of the separation of heaven and earth.
That's also Unknown as we don't really know its size. And again, they're not separate universes, nothing above proves them being separate spatio-temporally, much less being universal in size. Nothing here is Tier 2.

That's also Unknown as we don't really know its size. And again, they're not separate universes, nothing above proves them being separate spatio-temporally, much less being universal in size. Nothing here is Tier 2.

pretty sure this clip shows pangu bending the spatial temporal medium as what he was touching was clearly not physical matter.

That means nothing though. Like I said, it has to be proven that both are universe-sized separate space-times. Of course a simple spatial barrier won't be physical matter.

That means nothing though. Like I said, it has to be proven that both are universe-sized separate space-times. Of course a simple spatial barrier won't be physical matter.
Secular world was already called a universe during the confrontation between shen gong bao and jiang zi ya

Secular world was already called a universe during the confrontation between shen gong bao and jiang zi ya
And was it proven to be so? The Universe in Ergenverse is 2-A at the least. A universe in the Cthulhu Mythos is High 1-B. The universe in certain mythologies isn't even 4-A. Considering that this isn't even based on modern Earth, it would need a bit more clarification.

both the Lord of Tao and Virtue and Heavenly Primogenitor both stated that their brother would cause the 'universal fatal doom' event

And was it proven to be so? The Universe in Ergenverse is 2-A at the least. A universe in the Cthulhu Mythos is High 1-B. The universe in certain mythologies isn't even 4-A. Considering that this isn't even based on modern Earth, it would need a bit more clarification.
i mean low 2C is a tier by which you would destroy the entirety of the universe including its space time. so physical matter wouldn't be taken into consideration in this stage.

OK. Any indication of its size? Or even if its an actual space-time separate from heaven? Repeatedly using these words isn't actual proof.
i mean low 2C is a tier by which you would destroy the entirety of the universe including its space time. so physical matter wouldn't be taken into consideration in this stage.
And nothing above proves this is even a full-sized universe, much less that its space-time is affected.

OK. Any indication of its size? Or even if its an actual space-time separate from heaven? Repeatedly using these words isn't actual proof.

And nothing above proves this is even a full-sized universe, much less that its space-time is affected.
heaven and earth are separated spatial temporally and since each has its own individual space, they would have their own individual time because space and time are relative to each other.

The famous physicist Albert Einstein helped develop the idea of space-time as part of his theory of relativity. ... That's because space and time are relative

so even if that universe possesses less mass than our own....it wouldn't matter on a fourth dimensional scale.

check the comment above

heaven and earth are separated spatial temporally and since each has its own individual space, they would have their own individual time because space and time are relative to each other.

The famous physicist Albert Einstein helped develop the idea of space-time as part of his theory of relativity. ... That's because space and time are relative

so even if that universe possesses less mass than our own....it wouldn't matter on a fourth dimensional scale.
1. Are you seriously trying to apply this to a fantasy setting? As Dragon Ball (Universe 7 specifically) shows, this can be ignored in fiction and it repeatedly is. You have to prove this and not just use Google searches to justify it. There's a serious problem in your CRTs where you just can't fathom that things proven in real life don't automatically scale to a fictional setting.

2. I'm not talking about mass when I say size, I'm talking about sheer space. It has to be provably universal in scope to qualify. Being four-dimensional isn't automatically Tier 2 anymore. This has been the case since the Tiering System revisions.

1. Are you seriously trying to apply this to a fantasy setting? As Dragon Ball (Universe 7 specifically) shows, this can be ignored in fiction and it repeatedly is. You have to prove this and not just use Google searches to justify it. There's a serious problem in your CRTs where you just can't fathom that things proven in real life don't automatically scale to a fictional setting.

2. I'm not talking about mass when I say size, I'm talking about sheer space. It has to be provably universal in scope to qualify. Being four-dimensional isn't automatically Tier 2 anymore. This has been the case since the Tiering System revisions.
1.I mean we aren't even allow to apply chinese beliefs into the size of a chinese verse's cosmology and are to abide by the rules provided so yeah. it should be applicable. this was the main reason why the Sun Wukong Profile was deleted anyway because it had to abide to the rules set including the one above.

2.what makes the heaven and earth separation feat not universal in size from that clip?

1. .....What are you even going on about now? We don't automatically apply either. We apply what is shown in the setting. Is this shown to be true? No? Then it isn't applicable. Its that simple.

2. The fact that nothing even remotely proves the size of the heavens and earth is universal.

That's all I'll say on this matter. I'm fairly sure the staff will agree but if you feel otherwise then go ahead and have their opinions.

Already said my point on Tier 2 tier at point 39 and 11.

39. That's not AP as it was fixing a "hole" not creating/destroying something. At the same time, it's just one stone while Nuwa used 36501 stones. While they may be different realms, it needs to state that they are 2 different universe locations.

11. Disagree, already said on this above at point 39. It needs to show/state that it's Universal sized or the like. Same reasons as for point 39.

Already said my point on Tier 2 tier at point 39 and 11.

39. That's not AP as it was fixing a "hole" not creating/destroying something. At the same time, it's just one stone while Nuwa used 36501 stones. While they may be different realms, it needs to state that they are 2 different universe locations.

11. Disagree, already said on this above at point 39. It needs to show/state that it's Universal sized or the like. Same reasons as for point 39.
so shall the highest tier given be unknown then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back