• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiang Zi Ya CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people say that Jiang Zi Ya's profile is vague and messy, im going to have to do a CRT for him.

first series
Immortality type 1
Age manipulation / life manipulation
9B (caused a peach tree to fall)
Body control
BFR
Martial arts / acrobatics / chi manipulation / energy manipulation
aura
Enhanced senses / extrasensory perception / intangible attacks / durability negation
afterimage creation / subsonic speed
Pain tolerence (could still fight despite being injured)
Forcefield Creation / Attack reflection
resistance to fate manipulation (everyone's destiny is controlled by Heaven's will)
Glyph creation / light manipulation / vibration manipulation / flight
Duplication
Healing
Teleportation
likely pressure points techniques
possibly fate manipulation (saved wuji from his inevitable fate stated that resolving this crisis isn't a difficult matter)
Blessings (blessed wuji with a ritual)
Fire manipulation / soul destruction (reverted the Jade Pipa demon back to its original form, a Jade Pipa)
regeneration negation mid-godly (Hu'Xian Er and Feng Qing Qing wasn't able to recreate the Jade pipa's soul)
likely 7B (saved NeZha from ShenGongBao's Thunder formation which manipulated many many clouds at high speeds)
Sealing / Power Nullification
weapon mastery
Body Puppetry
Precognition (29:39 to 31:30)
purification type 1, 2 and 3, resistance to curse manipulation and disease manipulation (could cure anyone who was infected by the demon plague which decimated an entire army with the hundred herbs medicine)
weapon creation
stealth mastery / invisibility / paralysis inducement but most likely timestop (stopped an individual's time rather than paralysing them as they had no clear memories that Jiang Zi Ya was there)
acausality type 4 (was seventy years old in mount kunlun but time seems to accelerate faster there as a few days outside mount kunlun is equivalent to several years inside as shown when Jiang Zi Ya already became 80 years old despite only several days passed outside mount kunlun)
lightning manipulation / break out of mirror illusions
Information analysis
Holy manipulation
Resistance to Death Manipulation (Gave Bigan Talismans that allowed him to survive even after having his heart dug out)
acausality type 2( stated that there wouldn't be anyone like him anywhere else in the world. the same thing applies to his staff for beating god and other precious treasure he wields)
Jiang Zi Ya flew to the top most part of the sky(not the one that separates Heaven and Earth) which can lead to anywhere between 900 m/s (supersonic) and 9000 m/s (high hypersonic)
resistances to extrasensory perception / precognition
resistance to cosmic awareness with the book of heaven
resistance to mind manipulation / emphatic manipulation
likely 2C AP with the nuwa stone (the stone was one of the 36501 stones used to patch up the hole in the sky which was caused by the battle between the fire god and water god which destroyed mount BuZhou whom Pan Gu created to prevent the merging of Heaven and Earth which are 2 separate realms)
possibly 2C with the book of heaven (managed to temporarily hold back the divine peacock wood which could counter the Yellow Flag even though for a short moment)

second series
passive power nullfication and forcefield creation
Statistics amplification, elemental manipulation, likely invulnerability and resistance to Durability negation with the Golden armor protection spell and absorbing the book of heaven
at least 4C (they caused eruptions throughout the sun) / massively FTL attack speed (the three fairies' attacks reached the sun in 3 seconds which would make their attack speed roughly 163.7 times the speed of light) which Jiang Zi Ya scales to
immersion
Reality warping / Chaos manipulation / Conceptual manipulation type 2 and abstract existence for the five direction flags
summoning
Portal Creation
status effect inducement (SI Bu Xiang's presence causes all mounts to become docile)
Conceptual element power nullification
resistances to sleep manipulation, soul destruction, transformation negation, statistic reduction and life steal
2C (managed to go toe to toe with Yin Jiao who was wielding the Sky Turning Seal thatforged in Mount Bu Zhou which separated Heaven and Earth)
Yang Jian and celestial hound crossed the sky which separates the secular world and the Heaven which should make Jiang Zi Ya at least MFTL+ as the sky is a structure that separates 2 universal realms

Last edited:
Everything12 is probably correct.

Also, that's an awful lot of links to check through. Are any of our members really willing to confirm all of the information?

Everything12 is probably correct.

Also, that's an awful lot of links to check through. Are any of our members really willing to confirm all of the information?
I mean....it's all for the sake of making an accurate profile. Besides you wouldn't trust me with creating the profile in the 1st place since many of you said that the profile in question is vague.

Thank you for helping out Ned and Everything12.

Wow, so much BS to unpack. Just to go through a few.
This could very much be poetic language. And based on the video, it probably is.
This isn't mid-godly regeneration negation at all.

acausality type 4 (was seventy years old in mount kunlun but time seems to accelerate faster there as a few days outside mount kunlun is equivalent to several years inside as shown when Jiang Zi Ya already became 80 years old despite only several days passed outside mount kunlun)
lightning manipulation / break out of mirror illusions
This is either an inconsistency or just a weird resistance to time manipulation. Not Type 4 Acausality.

That's not resistance to death manipulation, that's Type 2 Immortality. And that's not Acausality Type 2. It has to be proven that he is singular across past, present and future.

Causing eruptions throughout the sun isn't 4-C.

Like, this is just an extremely cursory glance. I really hope people take the time to go through them rather than take things at face value.

Thank you for helping out. This revision seems unreliable then.

No problem. I actually saw a draft of this a while back and it had the same problems. Zaarathustra showed it to me so maybe he might have something to say. Can't say for sure though.

@Planck69

Greatsage13th said:
This is either an inconsistency or just a weird resistance to time manipulation. Not Type 4 Acausality.

Mount kunlun's space-time should be different from the secular world because I doubt that it is resistance to time manipulation nor an inconsistenty within the plot of the story.

Greatsage13th said:
possibly fate manipulation (saved wuji from his inevitable fate stated that resolving this crisis isn't a difficult matter)
This could very much be poetic language. And based on the video, it probably is.

not really for poetic purposes as

1)shown here

2)The person whom Wuji killed didn't die from his carrying pole but more of an unknown cause

I Greatsage13th said:
second series
at least 4C (they caused eruptions throughout the sun) / massively FTL attack speed (the three fairies' attacks reached the sun in 3 seconds which would make their attack speed roughly 163.7 times the speed of light) which Jiang Zi Ya scales to

then....what tier is that?

Greatsage13th said:
regeneration negation mid-godly (Hu'Xian Er and Feng Qing Qing wasn't able to recreate the Jade pipa's soul)

Fire manipulation / soul destruction (reverted the Jade Pipa demon back to its original form, a Jade Pipa)

if not then how where they not able to recreate the Jade Pipa's soul?

@Planck69

Greatsage13th said:

Mount kunlun's space-time should be different from the secular world because I doubt that it is resistance to time manipulation nor an inconsistenty within the plot of the story.
Then it's just nothing. That's not enough for Type 4 Acausality at all.
Greatsage13th said:

not really for poetic purposes as

1)shown here

2)The person whom Wuji killed didn't die from his carrying pole but more of an unknown cause
That just means this Wuji figure has death-hax or a means to kill the person. Fate-hax is not granted for something this vague without context.
I Greatsage13th said:
second series

then....what tier is that?
I dunno, Tier 6/5? That should be calced first and foremost.
Greatsage13th said:

if not then how where they not able to recreate the Jade Pipa's soul?
Leaving aside how its not even clear if her soul was destroyed, did it ever occur to you that they just lacked the means or powers to? Regardless, failure to heal someone shouldn't be proof of regeneration negation to begin with. It would only be regeneration negation if the demon themselves previously showcased regenerating on their own from erasure and weren't able to this time.

Last edited:
Then it's just nothing. That's not enough for Type 4 Acausality at all.

That just means this Wuji figure has death-hax or a means to kill the person. Fate-hax is not granted for something this vague without context.

I dunno, Tier 6/5? That should be calced first and foremost.

Leaving aside how its not even clear if her soul was destroyed, did it ever occur to you that they just lacked the means or powers to? Regardless, failure to heal someone shouldn't be proof of regeneration negation to begin with. It would only be regeneration negation if the demon themselves previously showcased regenerating on their own from erasure and weren't able to this time.
1)how did Sun wukong got acausality type 4 just because heaven had a different space-time then?

2)Wuji was a regular human at that time as if it weren't obvious enough.....he hasn't learned taoist spells yet either.

3)5A should be the safest bet...I suppose.

4)normaly a demon takes 500 to 1000 years to generate a soul and a few days with outside help such as now.

1. It was wrong, that's how.

2. Then bring up better support because right now, I dont even know what this is without it. Fate-hax isn't just a random name drop of the term.

3. No, you have to calculate it. We don't just assume tiers.

4. Preventing soul regeneration isn't Mid-Godly. At best that means he can prevent souls from healing. And that would need scans of the regeneration.

1. It was wrong, that's how.

2. Then bring up better support because right now, I dont even know what this is without it. Fate-hax isn't just a random name drop of the term.

3. No, you have to calculate it. We don't just assume tiers.

4. Preventing soul regeneration isn't Mid-Godly. At best that means he can prevent souls from healing. And that would need scans of the regeneration.

1)pretty sure everyone agreed with that one last time with no objections at all unless...the standards changed for acausality type 4, i suppose.

2) I'll do that later, i suppose.

3)I suppose.

4)I'll provide the scans later, i suppose.

1. Then it was an FRA train with no meaning. That or it was heavily misconstrued in the thread.

Also what other BS doesn't make sense there?
I don't have the time to go through everything. I just chose the most blatant examples of this and the most obscene abilities granted. Others can come and go through the rest. I'll check out 1 or 2 more scans.

Either it was a different case, I didn't focus on the Acausality (come to think of it, I really didn't focus on much beyond the tiers and the Mid-Godly) or I was wrong. Being in a differing space-time isn't enough for Type 4.

Oh, and if the concept-hax you're referring to is that conceptual elemental power nullifcation then no, it isn't. Nothing in that video even remotely implied much less stated that they were doing something on a conceptual level.

Either it was a different case, I didn't focus on the Acausality (come to think of it, I really didn't focus on much beyond the tiers and the Mid-Godly) or I was wrong. Being in a differing space-time isn't enough for Type 4.
You went against high Godly but however no one decided to go against acausality.

That's because I never bothered to check it out. Most people in that thread were distracted by the far more ridiculous claims to bother.

I mean what qualifies for acausality type 4
Abiding by a different flow of causality. Existing outside of or being unbound by regular fate and history. It is not the Hyperbolic Time Chamber stuff going on above.

Abiding by a different flow of causality. Existing outside of or being unbound by regular fate and history. It is not the Hyperbolic Time Chamber stuff going on above.

Guess the only beings in the verse that qualifies for this is Yuanshi Tianzun, Tongtian Jiaozu, Taishang Laojun and Hongjun Laozu

Oh, this.

Yeah, same as before. Nothing here at all beyond maybe 3-A/Low 2-C Environmental Destruction. Just being named that way means nothing.

Clearly if the five directional flags embody and represents metal, wood, fire, water and earth respectively. They would be conceptual in nature.

No, not at all. It means nothing without further information and context. I could just as easily make a set of swords that represent the four elements that do nothing more than grant high-level control over those elements. A single "represents" statement has never been enough for conceptual manipulation.

No, not at all. It means nothing without further information and context. I could just as easily make a set of swords that represent the four elements that do nothing more than grant high-level control over those elements. A single "represents" statement has never been enough for conceptual manipulation.

Taishang Laojun also stated that the five directional flags were causing abnormal changes to the secular world by causing distortion to the five phases which every thing in the verse is fundamentally made out of. Besides Heaven, I suppose. @Planck69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back