• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiang Zi Ya CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should first wait to see how we go with the "passive forcefield" as that one is an argument on multiple parts of the profile.

I tried to clean up the page, but it seems to use guesswork statistics, instead of linking to any accepted calculations, so it may have to be deleted:

I tried to clean up the page, but it seems to use guesswork statistics, instead of linking to any accepted calculations, so it may have to be deleted:

@Antvasima

@Planck69 agreed to high 6C and 6A. There isn't much guesswork involved.

What are you even calculating here? This calc looks completely incoherent. Never mind how you somehow got High 4-C results from flares on the sun.

Edit: Looking at the feat again and it just seems that they were causing a surface-wide sunquake rather than an actual surface-wide solar flare. However you calc that, it won't be High 4-C (or probably even Tier 4).
That calc in general shouldn't be used. Either it's unquantifable or it should be properly calced.
This is what I said. I just stopped focusing on the AP.

Did you update the tier categories at the bottom of the page as well?

It is preferable if you get the feats calculated though.

Well, I suppose that I will have to handle it then.

Is destroying the universe legitimate?

Is destroying the universe legitimate?

A universe of an unspecified size but more commonly referred to as the Secular world. In addition to that, The flags were going to completely destroy this "universe" leaving nothing in its wake.

Last edited:
The size of the universe is unknown and the timeframe was also unknown. Regardless, the Flags were indeed going to destroy the universe.

The size of the universe is unknown and the timeframe was also unknown. Regardless, the Flags were indeed going to destroy the universe.
Yeah but the universe was referenced as the secular world not the entire verse's cosmology that includes heaven and hell with an addition of various pocket realms of unknown size.

@Zaratthustra

@Planck69 wants your opinion on this matter since you have more knowledge on chinese fantasy concepts.

@Jasonsith done the translation I'mma just going to leave it here for your evaluation
Jasonsith said
That said, ... so far I can translate assuming I get the raw meaning

SPOILER
The "Innate Five-Sided Flag" represents the 5 "concepts" of gold/metal, fire, water, wood and ground/soil. Now the five flags/families/clans are fighting and killing each other, hence leading to a disruption of the "five elements"

Do not even fully rely on my translation that is.
Also is no one going to take a look at this part?

Thank you for the clarification. Should we use "Likely 3-A" then? The size of the real observable universe is enough to qualify for 3-A after all.

Thing is, this setting is pretty radically different from our regular universe. It seems to draw from Chinese mythology, which doesn't exactly have the same cosmology as us. All that's certain is that there's a starry backdrop, which is 4-A at the least. Of course, I could just be reading too much into this so if you think 3-A can work, that's fine.

Okay. I suppose that "At least 4-A, possibly 3-A" seems more reliable then.

Thank you for the clarification. Should we use "Likely 3-A" then? The size of the real observable universe is enough to qualify for 3-A after all.
Thing is, this setting is pretty radically different from our regular universe. It seems to draw from Chinese mythology, which doesn't exactly have the same cosmology as us. All that's certain is that there's a starry backdrop, which is 4-A at the least. Of course, I could just be reading too much into this so if you think 3-A can work, that's fine.
If 3A works for him now....then what do we do about the feat where he nullified the power of the sky turning seal that was forged in the core of mount Bu Zhou which was Pangu's axe which separated heaven and earth spatially because this would be somewhat somehow be a 2C feat for being able to match something that separates 2 realms spatially instead of physically separating them.

@Antvasima

Last edited:
If 3A works for him now....then what do we do about the feat where he nullified the power of the sky turning seal that was forged in the core of mount Bu Zhou which was Pangu's axe which separated heaven and earth spatially because this would be somewhat somehow be a 2C feat for being able to match something that separates 2 realms spatially instead of physically separating them.

@Antvasima
It's pretty clearly still the same space-time. This is no different than Universe 7's Macrocosm having universal structures within it. Prove that they're 2 different spacetimes instead of making assumptions. Things can be spatially separated, that doesn't matter. Being spatio-temporally isolated is what does.

It's pretty clearly still the same space-time. This is no different than Universe 7's Macrocosm having universal structures within it. Prove that they're 2 different spacetimes instead of making assumptions. Things can be spatially separated, that doesn't matter. Being spatio-temporally isolated is what does.
You still need higher range than just interdimensional to do something like this right? I'm not talking about bumping the tier but what I meant is the range.

Also I'm pretty sure heaven would have an irregular space time compared to the Secular world simply by scaling to the heavenly Lord of Primordial Beginning' jade void palace that had an irregular space-time. So since the Lord of Tao resides in heaven and has his Eight Scenery palace on top of all 33 layers of Heaven. It's fair to assume that the entirety of Heaven's space time would possess the same irregular properties of space time like the Jade Void Palace.

Also I'm pretty sure heaven would have an irregular space time compared to the Secular world simply by scaling to the heavenly Lord of Primordial Beginning' jade void palace that had an irregular space-time. So since the Lord of Tao resides in heaven and has his Eight Scenery palace on top of all 33 layers of Heaven. It's fair to assume that the entirety of Heaven's space time would possess the same irregular properties of space time like the Jade Void Palace.
No, it's not. This is probably the worst assumption you've made so far.

It stays interdimensional. They have to actually be separate Low 2-C structures for Low Multiversal.

But what about Jiang Zi Ya's teleportation now since earth and heaven is considered to be a full universe. So would his teleportation be bumped to low multiversal? Since hell isn't part of heaven nor earth.

1. No, they're still bound by one space-time. Can you prove hell's size and that it has it's own space-time?

1. No, they're still bound by one space-time. Can you prove hell's size and that it has it's own space-time?
Other than being a realm completely detached from earth and heaven which is where all dead souls would appear at.......no...i don't think I could prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back