• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiang Zi Ya CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a way to calculate the sun eruption feat.

Assuming that the average size of a solar flare is 100000 km and the higher end is 500000 km

With the total surface area of the sun being 6.088 x 10¹² km² or 3.7063744 x 10²⁵ km

Low end= 3.7063744 x 10²⁵ km / 100000 km = the surface area of the sun is 3.7063744 x 10²⁰ times larger than an average solar flare .

3.7063744 x 10²⁰ x 10²⁰ = 3.7063744 x 10⁴⁰ joules (small star level)

High end = 3.7063744 x 10²⁵ km / 500000 km = the surface area of the sun is 7.4127488 x 10¹⁹ times larger than an above average solar flare.

7.4127488 x 10¹⁹ x 10²⁵ = 7.4127488 x 10⁴⁴ joules (large star level)

Got a way to calculate the sun eruption feat.

Assuming that the average size of a solar flare is 100000 km and the higher end is 500000 km

With the total surface area of the sun being 6.088 x 10¹² km² or 3.7063744 x 10²⁵ km

Low end= 3.7063744 x 10²⁵ km / 100000 km = the surface area of the sun is 3.7063744 x 10²⁰ times larger than an average solar flare .

3.7063744 x 10²⁰ x 10²⁰ = 3.7063744 x 10⁴⁰ joules (small star level)

High end = 3.7063744 x 10²⁵ km / 500000 km = the surface area of the sun is 7.4127488 x 10¹⁹ times larger than an above average solar flare.

7.4127488 x 10¹⁹ x 10²⁵ = 7.4127488 x 10⁴⁴ joules (large star level)
What are you even calculating here? This calc looks completely incoherent. Never mind how you somehow got High 4-C results from flares on the sun.

Edit: Looking at the feat again and it just seems that they were causing a surface-wide sunquake rather than an actual surface-wide solar flare. However you calc that, it won't be High 4-C (or probably even Tier 4).

What are you even calculating here? This calc looks completely incoherent. Never mind how you somehow got High 4-C results from flares on the sun.
Depends whether or not the matter that was on the sun's surface was launched less than 500000 km or more. But the low end is the safest.

Dispersing attacks isn't power null. Several characters across fiction do this, from OP haxlords to Goku. Just overcoming an attack with your power is not enough for power null as it could be visuals. Add that to how everyone can use their powers when near it, you have two assumptions;

1. This flag has a really powerful barrier that blocks and disperses attacks.

2. This flag has a very specifically limited range power null that only works when attacks are landing on it, being unable to even dispel continuous energy beams.

The first has far less assumptions and by Occam's Razor, it should be the more likely end.

Dispersing attacks isn't power null. Several characters across fiction do this, from OP haxlords to Goku. Just overcoming an attack with your power is not enough for power null as it could be visuals. Add that to how everyone can use their powers when near it, you have two assumptions;

2. This flag has a very specifically limited range power null that only works when attacks are landing on it, being unable to even dispel continuous energy beams.

The first has far less assumptions and by Occam's Razor, it should be the more likely end.
here's another showing where Jiang Zi Ya uses the Yellow Flag to Nullify Fire and water magic of the Yellow River Trap

i mean you said it could be a powernull with limited range.
I said that was one of the interpretations to prove the point that it has too many assumptions. I clearly didn't agree with it as can be seen on the same post.

Speaking of the devil. I know this is off topic but....how did goku end up having limited powernull?

Speaking of the devil. I know this is off topic but....how did goku end up having limited powernull?
Nullifying energy (at least, Beerus has this, didn't know Goku did as well). Difference is that the nullification is actually stated after the feat happens.

Nullifying energy (at least, Beerus has this, didn't know Goku did as well). Difference is that the nullification is actually stated after the feat happens.
The same thing happened for Jiang Zi Ya but it seems that you find that it has too much "assumptions"

Can you show me a scene where he holds an attack in his hands, makes it turn to nothing and says,"I nullified your magic"? All you show is him blocking attacks with something very clearly shown to be a forcefield.

Last edited:
Can you show me a scene where he holds an attack in his hands, makes it turn to nothing and says,"I nullified your magic"? All you show is him blocking attacks with something very clearly shown to be a forcefield.
...must the "I nullified your magic" part be there as well?

Or a mook saying, "he nullified our attacks" or something. Basically something explicitly meant to show that he nullifies attacks.
Pretty sure I showed you the scene where the thousand year old demon fox stated it disabled their magic from harming him due to the protection of the yellow flag....but I guess I should see if there are any similar incidents

Can we please soon end this spammy discussion and apply what Planck69 and Zaratthustra have accepted?

Never mind. I forgot that Zaratthustra plans to make another evaluation soon.

It pretty much has. Can't speak for everyone else but I hard disagree with power null.

That's Purification. Look, I'm with Ant on this. We need to move on. Maybe you can convince other staff members when they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back