• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiang Zi Ya CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I believe that his range should be at most low multiversal as he could travel to hell which unlike heaven is completely detached from both of these realms without the use of spatial barriers but rather already being spatial temporally separated since the beginning.

Look at 9:43 then look at 10:33

The range - How can it be Low Multiversal if the realms aren't accepted as Universes?
Hell. Is a lot different because it wasn't in the scene where pangu separated the heavens and the earth. Meaning it is the only realm that is legitimately spatial temporally separate from the other realms without outside help.

I already agree with Zaara's prior assessment. Based on it;

Jaing Zi ya should have;

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Limited Age Manipulation, Martial Arts, Acrobatics, Chi Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Forcefield Creation, Glyph Creation (which allows Levitation), Healing, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Limited Sealing (Can seal powers with the Cloud Water Formation but it needs preparation to use), Weapon Mastery (Skilled with a sword), Body Puppetry, Clairvoyance, Portal Creation (Can create portals over short distances)

He's free to correct me on this.

The Yellow Flag should probably have Forcefield Creation, Petrification (Can petrify others that try to hold it), Limited Power Nullification (Can counter certain magical attacks on impact), Purification (Type 2. Reduced a demon into a regular deer)
Thank you. As long as Zaratthustra agrees, this can be applied, after which we can close this thread.

And just for travel as it doesn't show him attacking from such distances.
His taoist spells could reach these distances. As shown when he could cast a spell on the west duke's soul that prevented him from being taken away by hell's guards and demons.

That doesn't say it's a universe though. At best, this is Inter-dimensional range.
I mean if that's the case....wouldn't we have to recorrect some profile's range that were low multiversal because they had the capabilities to reach other realms that weren't stated and confirmed to be universal?

Right?

Last edited:
I mean if that's the case....wouldn't we have to recorrect some profile's range that were low multiversal because they had the capabilities to reach other realms that weren't stated and confirmed to be universal?

Right?
That's what we already do.

His taoist spells could reach these distances. As shown when he could cast a spell on the west duke's soul that prevented him from being taken away by hell's guards and demons.
That's not Interdimensional range at all. I don't need to affect that distance to keep you from moving it.

That's not Interdimensional range at all. I don't need to affect that distance to keep you from moving it.
?

So casting a taoist spell to a person in hell isn't interdimensional range but teleporting to hell is interdimensional range?

What's your point?

Is that what he did? Then possibly it could be. Of course, links.

24:27 (the Duchess says that Jiang Zi Ya already knew that the Duke would be in trouble so he used the seven star oil lamps to help prolong the duke's time in hell)

26:33 (the fox demon extinguishes the oil lamps)

27:45 (the Duke then suffers from backlash when the flame of the oil lamps were extinguished)

No English subtitles means that it can't be used until it's translated. Even then, that would be the range for the lamps, not his regular abilities.

No English subtitles means that it can't be used until it's translated. Even then, that would be the range for the lamps, not his regular abilities.
His taoist magic could very well have interdimensional range. Otherwise he wouldn't have the capabilities to teleport across such a vast distance. Let alone use magic to affect someone from a different realm than his own. Also lamps are merely tools that keeps the flame alive and nothing else.

Infact Jiang Zi Ya scales to Ne Zha whom could open a portal to hell with his magic. Which Jiang Zi Ya is superior to.

Last edited:
That's literally all I see. Unless you can get a clip with English subtitles to explain this, its completely unusable.

That's literally all I see. Unless you can get a clip with English subtitles to explain this, its completely unusable.
at least interdimensional with Taoist magic by scaling to NeZha is the best decision

this was at a time where Ne Zha hasn't reached his full potential in using Taoist magic and yet could do a complex action such as creating portal a portal to hell.

1. Would it kill you to mention a time stamp? I'm not watching an entire episode.

2. There aren't English subtitles. Yet another unusable feat. Do you really expect people to just take your word for it?

3. Why would he scale to begin with? Especially his spells? Just because your superior to someone doesn't mean you can do everything that person can do but better.

1. Would it kill you to mention a time stamp? I'm not watching an entire episode.

2. There aren't English subtitles. Yet another unusable feat. Do you really expect people to just take your word for it?

3. Why would he scale to begin with? Especially his spells? Just because your superior to someone doesn't mean you can do everything that person can do but better.
1. 6:25-6:35

2.its blatant even without subtitles.

3.not because he is superior to him....its because he taught him everything.

2. Just to clarify, please don't keep dropping untranslated episodes as proof for feats. I'm fairly sure others will agree with me that an untranslated feat should probably not be used. Although, I suppose this is visually enough to show that it's Portal Creation.

3. This is enough for Possibly Inter-dimensional range with Portals unless there's proof he specifically taught him this and can do it on his own.

2. Just to clarify, please don't keep dropping untranslated episodes as proof for feats. I'm fairly sure others will agree with me that an untranslated feat should probably not be used. Although, I suppose this is visually enough to show that it's Portal Creation.

3. This is enough for Possibly Inter-dimensional range with Portals unless there's proof he specifically taught him this and can do it on his own.
2.those were the only ones available on youtube due to more than half of the first series being untranslated due to unknown issues. if you don't trust my chinese to english translation....might as well bring someone fluent in chinese here to translate for you to save the trouble.

3.why aren't you insisting on possibly interdimensional with taoist spells and magic? like that's the basis for every known technique in the series. including BFRing anyone's soul to hell (where the poor soul ended up) which is a casually done with no difficulty.

Have you reached any conclusions yet, or should we wait for Zaratthustra?

2.those were the only ones available on youtube due to more than half of the first series being untranslated due to unknown issues. if you don't trust my chinese to english translation....might as well bring someone fluent in chinese here to translate for you to save the trouble.

3.why aren't you insisting on possibly interdimensional with taoist spells and magic? like that's the basis for every known technique in the series. including BFRing anyone's soul to hell (where the poor soul ended up) which is a casually done with no difficulty.
2. If half this series is completely untranslated then I'm actually concerned about its legitimacy. But eh, we allow this so whatever. And yeah, I really don't, if the sheer amount of misconstrued feats you've suggested are anything to go by.

3. Because all I've seen is the use of portals to travel between realms. Unless you show me a feat of him insta-gibbing someone a dimension away with a fireball or something, then that's all it is.

Have you reached any conclusions yet, or should we wait for Zaratthustra?
Everything in the original post has been addressed and I think I made a comment on the accepted P&A somewhere above. Greatsage keeps bringing up more stuff though.

Zaara should probably have final say here.

Okay. What you and Zaratthustra have explicitly accepted can probably be applied then, but not the rest, and we should close this thread afterwards. It just seems to go on and on with new issues as you said, and there are limits to what can be demanded of you two.

Everything in the original post has been addressed and I think I made a comment on the accepted P&A somewhere above. Greatsage keeps bringing up more stuff though.

Zaara should probably have final say here.
It's a character that came from an unheard verse with a different cosmology. So technically it would hav many abilities that needs to be clarified.... every single one

2. If half this series is completely untranslated then I'm actually concerned about its legitimacy. But eh, we allow this so whatever. And yeah, I really don't, if the sheer amount of misconstrued feats you've suggested are anything to go by.

3. Because all I've seen is the use of portals to travel between realms. Unless you show me a feat of him insta-gibbing someone a dimension away with a fireball or something, then that's all it is.
2.miscontrued?

3.insta-gibbing?

It's a character that came from an unheard verse with a different cosmology. So technically it would hav many abilities that needs to be clarified.... every single one
Then do that after making the profile with what's accepted and making another CRT later. You seem desperate to get new abilities added each time and I'm honestly tired of debating something that should've and has been settled several dozen posts ago.

Everything in the OP has been addressed. For now, this matter is finished.

Then do that after making the profile with what's accepted and making another CRT later. You seem desperate to get new abilities added each time and I'm honestly tired of debating something that should've and has been settled several dozen posts ago.

Everything in the OP has been addressed. For now, this matter is finished.
guess the highest tier given is unknown, interdimensional range and MFTL+ speed at most for Jiang Zi Ya in his 2nd series key.

Inter-dimensional range with Portals is what I agreed on.

Massively FTL+ travel speed is what Zaara accepted.

I already summarized the P&A section.

Inter-dimensional range with Portals is what I agreed on.

Massively FTL+ travel speed is what Zaara accepted.

I already summarized the P&A section.
Maybe add BFR to it as well. I showed it a few comments above.

No, that's for the supersonic to high hypersonic speed feat. Massively FTL+ is a different matter entirely.

Guess this should be closed. The other things that I will brought up will be in several days later in a different CRT.

Let's properly apply what has been accepted first please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back