• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiang Zi Ya CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe add BFR to it as well. I showed it a few comments above.

No, that's for the supersonic to high hypersonic speed feat. Massively FTL+ is a different matter entirely.

Guess this should be closed. The other things that I will brought up will be in several days later in a different CRT.
I don't see Zaara accept any MFTL+ stuff anywhere. Only "Likely BFR" would go there.

Let's properly apply what has been accepted first please.
Agreed.

I don't see Zaara accept any MFTL+ stuff anywhere. Only "Likely BFR" would go there.

Agreed.
Then what will be done for the feat where yang jian and Celestial Hound by which they flew from heaven to earth with only flight while the spatial barrier is still present? It's clear that star systems still exist in the verse as well. Which would still lead to a generous MFTL+ speed rating.

Last edited:
That was travel speed only, like I said. Combat and reaction speeds are still Subsonic.
Not exactly the case. Jiang Zi Ya has reacted to lightning before that came from the trap that trapped Ne Zha in the first place.

He can block attacks from the three fairies whom has an attack speed of about 163.7 times the speed of light which came from the time where they casted their magic onto the sun which took 3 seconds.

Ji Fa also once knocked someone out of their teleportation while they are still in that state.

Although Yang Jian and Celestial Hound travelled from Earth to Heaven...you can't just say that is just travel speed as there would be space objects lying around which would they would crash into if they didn't have the reaction speed to react to the object in question such as stars, possibly Pangu's leftover stone husk which is quite massive to say the least, Primordial energies and other such objects which they have to avoid.

Also if you really want me to translate those untranslated scenes for you...guess I'll do it then with google translate.

1. Zaara already pointed out how that's unusable here.

2. That's not a speed feat.

3. That's an assumption considering there weren't any objects in the vicinity. If you show him dodging any of that then maybe so. Not to mention how there's a very high possibility of this being an outlier.

4. Everything in the OP was addressed. Make the profile with what's accepted and another CRT later. I'm tired of you continuously bringing up more stuff.

1. Zaara already pointed out how that's unusable here.

2. That's not a speed feat.

3. That's an assumption considering there weren't any objects in the vicinity. If you show him dodging any of that then maybe so. Not to mention how there's a very high possibility of this being an outlier.

4. Everything in the OP was addressed. Make the profile with what's accepted and another CRT later. I'm tired of you continuously bringing up more stuff.
1.it was stated by Earth Traveller Sun that the array created by the three fairies was outside Xi Qi which makes sense considering they were activating the array in the 1st place.

2.considering that everyone single taoist practitioner has interdimensional teleportation...this is already enough for giving Jiang Zi Ya interdimensional ranged projectiles and teleportation negation considering he was the one who taught Ji Fa in the first series how to wield the yellow axe in the first place.

3.not really an outlier considering the lord of Tao's Taijitu can reach Jiang Zi Ya from the 33rd level of heaven to earth several seconds after the five phases started distorting.

4.this well then be the last one. Also one question. @Zaratthustra said that Jiang Zi Ya was changing fate but not manipulating it....so....does that make it...a very limited fate manipulation?

1. I have no idea what that has to do with the distance between the fairies and the Sun. Considering the cosmology is vastly different from real life, it has to be proven that there's the same distance between Earth and the Sun, that and the fairies have to be proven to be at that distance.

2. No, we don't scale stuff like that. Unless he has a feat of actually attacking someone from that distance, it's just with portals.

3. Don't know what this is so can't comment.

4. Its already been settled so get it better organized in another CRT. Changing fate isn't fate-hax at all, it's just flowery language used for tuning around impossible situations most of the time.

Anyway, make the profile with what's been accepted. The new stuff will have to wait for another time.

The accepted revisions need to be applied first.

Everything will be applied to his profile that's in my blog post before creating it as an official character profile on the site including what everyone in this thread agreed on. Including this which was discussed in a conversation:

Then the book has the range since it seems to be equipment.
Okay then interdimensional range with the book, Teleportation and portal creation. With a likely teleportation negation by scaling to prince Ji Fa who he taught him how to use the yellow axe.

I already agree with Zaara's prior assessment. Based on it;

Jaing Zi ya should have;

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Limited Age Manipulation, Martial Arts, Acrobatics, Chi Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Forcefield Creation, Glyph Creation (which allows Levitation), Healing, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Limited Sealing (Can seal powers with the Cloud Water Formation but it needs preparation to use), Weapon Mastery (Skilled with a sword), Body Puppetry, Clairvoyance, Portal Creation (Can create portals over short distances)

He's free to correct me on this.

The Yellow Flag should probably have Forcefield Creation, Petrification (Can petrify others that try to hold it), Limited Power Nullification (Can counter certain magical attacks on impact), Purification (Type 2. Reduced a demon into a regular deer)
The above is the agreed upon P&A section.

Not from what I remember. He clearly activates it as can be seen.

Not from what I remember. He clearly activates it as can be seen.
pretty sure you've seen the cutscene where jiang Zi Ya's yellow flag's powernull/barrier immediately activates as long as he has the flag in hand when he was in the howling wind bag.

I also saw a scene where he had it in hand and no forcefield formed.

There is such a thing as thought based activation you know. Seeing as he's in danger, of course he'd activate it.

There is such a thing as thought based activation you know. Seeing as he's in danger, of course he'd activate it.
No one even the top tiers of the verse has any thought based abilities that has been showcased. Also there is no sign of thought based activation or activated when sending danger. He simply summoned the flag and let the flag do all the hard work for him.

There are quite a few formatting errors but I can fix them when the profile is posted.

You need to put the reason for AP and do the calc for it or link one that has the same feat done and accepted.
Also, do the calc for his speed like I've told you in my long post.

Last edited:
@Zaratthustra

@Planck69 wants your opinion on this matter since you have more knowledge on chinese fantasy concepts.

@Jasonsith done the translation I'mma just going to leave it here for your evaluation
Jasonsith said
That said, ... so far I can translate assuming I get the raw meaning

SPOILER
The "Innate Five-Sided Flag" represents the 5 "concepts" of gold/metal, fire, water, wood and ground/soil. Now the five flags/families/clans are fighting and killing each other, hence leading to a disruption of the "five elements"

Do not even fully rely on my translation that is.

The profile needs formatting and grammar fix, the reasoning may need more work. At the same time, Passive Forcefield was never accepted from what I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back