• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiang Zi Ya CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nice. Still something that can be achieved if these flags just hold control over and stabilize their respective elements, which is a simpler and more reasonable assumption. The elements being the building blocks mean nothing. Like, it would have to actually be something that affects abstractions to be considered.

That's nice. Still something that can be achieved if these flags just hold control over and stabilize their respective elements, which is a simpler and more reasonable assumption. The elements being the building blocks mean nothing. Like, it would have to actually be something that affects abstractions to be considered.

Then elaborate how the five phases aren't an abstract concept.

They're the elements as far as I can see. That's it. You have to prove your claims as Burden of Proof is on you. Since the default is just that they're elements, what proves them to be abstract?

They're the elements as far as I can see. That's it. You have to prove your claims as Burden of Proof is on you. Since the default is just that they're elements, what proves them to be abstract?

I'm asking you why manipulating the Five Phases isn't interacting with a concept?

....Because as they're depicted in the video, they're just elements? Again, Burden of Proof dictates that you prove these are concepts.

....Because as they're depicted in the video, they're just elements? Again, Burden of Proof dictates that you prove these are concepts.
Taishang Laojun explicitly states that when the Five Directional **** were used against each other, it resulted in the distortion of the Five Phases which in turn caused abnormal changes to the secular world.

if causing distortion to the five phases caused severe changes in the secular world, it would mean that the Five Phases are abstract laws or concepts that govern the secular world.

either that is concept or law manipulation

@Planck69 69

Last edited:
...Or they just govern the elements themselves. Like, nothing there needs it to be concept-hax or law-hax.

Whatever, I'll let the staff come to their own conclusion. Mine is that it's just elemental manipulation. and 3-A/Low 2-C Environmental Destruction.

...Or they just govern the elements themselves. Like, nothing there needs it to be concept-hax or law-hax.

Whatever, I'll let the staff come to their own conclusion. Mine is that it's just elemental manipulation. and 3-A/Low 2-C Environmental Destruction.
the flags themselves govern the elements but when all 5 are used together at once, it allows the user to warp the five phases which is responsible for the formation and creation of the secular world and its inhabitants. @Planck69

Last edited:
Nothing I can glean from that single video suggest that. Maybe if there was more proof but for now, this is just assumptions.

I am personally fine with Planck's conclusions.

1. Type 1 Immortality - It just says that he is still preserving his youth while he's still 70 years old but it doesn't say that he will be like that forever and never die of age. While in myths those "fruits, water, etc" grant eternal youth, this is another fiction that it but if not stated then you can equal them with the originals. Without another statement of him having eternal youth, this is just longevity.

2. This one is vague kinda - it says that he will be taught how to change the four seasons - but it doesn't say more detailed how it's done (the process). The Heavenly Lord made it go from spring/summer to autumn when the leaves fall while he himself overdid it and made the tree fall...I say limited age manipulation then write in parenthesis "he can change the fours season by likely aging the object" (word it better, this is just an example). Why limited age manipulation? because it's too vague and he only likely controls the acceleration process, not the entire power as reversing plus aging, it's likely it just goes through all seasons till it dies.

3. 9-B, this is hax as it comes from the point I addressed above thus not tier-able.

4. This even vaguer, I see no body control there, no statements are said what's happening. It just shows him being displaced from his lower half of the legs...

5. Again vague, it just shows them disappear without a statement. It can be BFR like you said, it can be his magic destroying them completely. This needs more evidence to be BFR. If you have nothing more then put it "likely BFR" and not just BFR.

6. Agree with the martial arts, acrobatics, energy manip/chi manipulation. The video scene from above has more martial arts/acrobatics than this one.

7. Nothing has shown enhanced sense, just him sensing the demon thus Extrasensory perception. Intangible Attacks - it's an energy attack that bypassed the wall, guess it could work. Why would it be a Durability negation?

8. Agree with the travel speed - subsonic and after image creation.

9. Pain Tolerance - work I guess but he fell 10s later.

10. Forcefield creation - agree. Attack Reflection - no. It's just him pushing his forcefield backward which pushes them at the same time. You can write this within the Forcefield parenthesis (Can push backward projectiles with his forcefields).

11. Disagree. It too vague to use just "destiny between them" and "Heaven's will" to get fate resistance. It doesn't say that Heaven manipulated their destinies and they overcome the destiny manipulation. It's like giving Naruto and Sasuke fate manipulation resistance for breaking their fate cycle of Asura/Indra who fought till death in each reincarnation. This needs more information.

12. Glyph Creation - if you mean the taiji symbol behind him then just for flight as that seems to appear only when he Levitate. Basically Levitation/limited flight through Glyph Creation. Light Manipulation - No. It's just his energy being yellow, as it can be seen in the scene they are attacks and it's likely energy projection. Limited Vibration Manipulation should work as his attacks seems to create them but not in a destructive way. Flight was addressed on the Glyph part.

13. Duplication - seems to be just illusory to confuse the enemy.

14. Healing - agree.

15. Guess it could be as they are in a cave which would make it kinda impossible to appear without breaking the upper part (which he didn't) or be intangible and bypass the physical matter. Agre with Teleportation.

16. Seems to be pressure points but it just hit her once, so not much information but seems to be it. If no other example/more use then just limited.

17. Two different episodes - doesn't say if it's the same "matter to resolve". At the same time, if he knew what the matter is (which is written in fate) then it would mean, he could find/know a way to change it. Doesn't seem fate manipulation as he's not manipulating fate itself.

18. Again vague, you really need to put also write the period of times for how much to watch as we, those that read the thread haven't seen the series to know for which period of the episode the power/ability is. He points at a straw puppet which I assume is linked with Wuji and then he appears with the Heavenly Lord and is not normal anymore. I guess it could be a blessing that changed him through a ritual thus he needs preparation for it.

19. Agree with fire manipulation. But why would it be soul destruction? First, it doesn't explain what a Jade Pipa is and if it attacks the soul. Second, you said revert it back then it's not destruction. Just Fire manipulation without more information.

20. Disagree with the regeneration negation. Planck said enough above on this matter.

21. You need to calculate the feat first. Second, it's a cloud storm feat that doesn't being able to content with won't give you the same tier in attack potency as the lightning disperses (Its energy) over the entire body, not just a single point. This would be just a durability feat.

22. It's a formation that seems to need preparation to use, which was specially made with some "water" to seal the woman's power. At the same time, it seems to seal only some of their powers as they could still teleport from the room to outside. So this is only Limited Sealing (Can seal powers with the Cloud Water Formation but it needs preparation to use).

23. Agree with Weapon Mastery (Sword).

24. Agree with Body Puppetry.

25. It's not precognition, it's divination thus Clairvoyance.

26. Where is the petrification? At the same time, to resist it from what I saw there he needs the herbs which is likely some alchemy coconut. Again this would be just with preparation.

27. Can you pinpoint exactly the minute of the weapon creation cause I don't see it.

28. There's no stealth mastery there. Invisibility why? Was he there already invisible for a time cause from where the video started he just suddenly appears - this needs more context but could be. Again, too vague for Time Stop, not being able to remember doesn't mean you were time stopped. Paralyze works the same way and I can agree with this without further statements.

29. Acausality Type 4 - Plank said enough for me not to need to talk again as I agree with him.

30. Just Lightning Manipulation, seems the attack which affects her started to weaken the Mirror then he used it again and is stopped the mirror.

31. Ugh, the Heavenly Scroll appears and gives him information. He doesn't analyze anything. This needs more context and information.

32. Agree with Holy Manipulation through the item but it was done by another character. Does he have more such items that he used?

33. It's not resistance to death manipulation. It's a somehow type 2 immortality for a time. At the same time, it's the same situation as above at point 32. Did he ever use them? Cause it wasn't used by him but by another character.

34. Acausality type 2 - Planck said enough and I agree with him.

35. He flew there but it went like this: He put his hand behind for the flight position at min 29.01 then at 29.02 (from which the calculation will start) he is in the air, then at 29.23, he is seen to arrive at there. Basically, the distance crossed dived by 21s then you get the result. This is again just travel speed, not combat/reaction speed.

36. Is not extrasensory perception or precognition. It's Clairvoyance again. He is hiding from them which doesn't sound as resistant as he's hiding.

37. Cosmic Awareness scene has no subtitle thus I can't understand what he is saying thus this can't be talked about till a subtitle is found.

38. Why is mind manipulation resistance? Empathic resistance seems to work based on expression and the context being shown.

39. That's not AP as it was fixing a "hole" not creating/destroying something. At the same time, it's just one stone while Nuwa used 36501 stones. While they may be different realms, it needs to state that they are 2 different universe locations.

Second Series

1. It's just forcefield creating with the flag.

2. It doesn't show anything related to him amping his statistics. No elements being used. No durability negation being resisted and why would he be invulnerable? It's just said that with the armor on the three of them can't defeat him, not that he invulnerable or the like.

3. Plank already debated on the 4-C Ap which I agree with him. While the speed is a bad scene to use. First, it doesn't say how far they are from the Sun, no location stated. To calculate it you would need the starting point, the distance crossed and the time it took. Earth to Sun distance is 147.42 million km / 3s = 49140000 km/s which is 163.91339638c. This being from Earth while in your scene is not stating from where it starts thus it can't be used.

4. Guess Immersion could work but just self-used and not on others.

5. Planck talked already about the subject of Chaos/Concept/Reality Warping and I agree with him. Without further more concise statements/examples, I disagree with them being on the profile.

6. Where is the summoning? Point the exact minute.

7. This seems like some short distance portal creation.

8. Guess it could work.

9. Planck already talked on this subject of conceptual elements and I agree with him.

10. Seems the trap designed by the Grand Master of Heaven does all those things but it doesn't show him resisting it. He even said, "even one with thousand years of practice can't resist it". I disagree.

11. Disagree, already said on this above at point 39. It needs to show/state that it's Universal sized or the like. Same reasons as for point 39.

Done with it and I have a few observations.

- You need to organize them better you had the same scene used multiple times in the same parenthesis which could be resolved with just one link or at least put them in an order which makes more sense.

- You need to make a sandbox, not just post all feats and link the video scenes as Everything12 said.

- You need to put the time for the scenes from where they start and when they stop because you can't expect people to watch the entire episode or moments to get it. I stayed almost 2h at this as I didn't know when to stop watching to be able to comment.

- Like I've told you in the Wukong Thread, either try to improve your organization when showing feats/statements or don't bother as people won't read them if they are a bother to read/see.

- At the same time you said "First Part and Second Part" but in the first part, you have 1-2 episodes from the second series I assume "investiture of gods" which means you either put them wrong there, either you want to make just one key for the character (using part 1 and 2) or you give feats from the second part to the first part (if you want to make 2 keys which would mean take feats from later parts to use them in earlier ones which is no). You either make 2 keys that are delimited by time periods/important events in the series or maybe his cultivation/practice realm, etc, or make just a single key. Example: You put the 9-B feat then 7-B then 2-C feat (those stated by you), but how would it work? Multiple keys? - if so, then how will the powers be separated as your first part seem just one single key. One key? - if so, will the character have 3 different ratings? there are such characters but they have from stat amps or some items, while here you seem to make it for yourself to have them without such things.

Basically, make a sandbox that is better organized, put more effort into the formatting as it will help other people to understand it better and you must do the calculations if you want a tier for the storm feat which in my opinion won't work as I said above because it's durability more.

Also as for the storm feat being a durability feat is simply not true as he had to resort to the staff for beating god to tank the storm so it would scale to his AP as well.

I would address the other things above in a few hours time but as for the yellow flag only having passive forcefield creation is not true as shown Here (at 9:00) and Stated that it disabled magic (at 29:22)
Also as for the storm feat being a durability feat is simply not true as he had to resort to the staff for beating god to tank the storm so it would scale to his AP as well.
@Zaratthustra

@Planck69

@Udlmaster
can the yellow flag, green flag, white flag, cyan flag and teal flag at least have abstract existence?

Last edited:
What Zaratthustra has accepted can probably be applied, but not what he has rejected.

Thank you for helping out.

for being the physical representations of Fire, Water, Earth, Metal and Wood
1. That's very vague. You can represent something without even being tied to it so this assumption is pretty unfounded.

2......The fact that they're physical means they aren't abstract.

I feel like you're deliberately being obtuse here.

1. That's very vague. You can represent something without even being tied to it so this assumption is pretty unfounded.

2......The fact that they're physical means they aren't abstract.

I feel like you're deliberately being obtuse here.
1.I mean still...how would something that is not directly tied to a certain concept cause abnormal changes to the secular world. Again, it stated it caused Abnormal changes. This scales to range rather than AP as it does not imply to cause physical damage to the secular world but rather altered it.

2.I said physical representations

....i suppose...

1.I mean still...how would something that is not directly tied to a certain concept cause abnormal changes to the secular world. Again, it stated it caused Abnormal changes. This scales to range rather than AP as it does not imply to cause physical damage to the secular world but rather altered it.

2.I said physical representations

....i suppose...
1. By being tied to the phenomena itself. Nothing stops the flags from just stabilizing the elements themselves. This can be done without any conceptual connections.

2. Which isn't abstract existence anyway.

1. By being tied to the phenomena itself. Nothing stops the flags from just stabilizing the elements themselves. This can be done without any conceptual connections.

2. Which isn't abstract existence anyway.
1.the thing that stops the flag from stabilizing the elements is that the five flags were being used against one another causing the flags to be killed off by each other which in turn affects the secular world's five phases which is what all things under the heaven are part of. Guess this would have been more of reality warping and limited law manipulation but however the Wu Xing is depicted as a fivefold conceptual scheme.

2.okay then

1. Wu Xing is a conceptual scheme yes.....in real life. You'd have to prove they have the same properties as the actual five phases in the story.

1. Wu Xing is a conceptual scheme yes.....in real life. You'd have to prove they have the same properties as the actual five phases in the story.
So the interaction of the Five-directional flags that represents the five elements that are part of the five phases which would have altered the secular world in it's entirety completely by causing distortions within the five phases which started it wouldn't be considered as law neither conceptual manipulation? Tbf this should have been reality warping anyway.

Planck69 and Zaratthustra:

What do you think that we should do here?

So the interaction of the Five-directional flags that represents the five elements that are part of the five phases which would have altered the secular world in it's entirety completely by causing distortions within the five phases which started it wouldn't be considered as law neither conceptual manipulation? Tbf this should have been reality warping anyway.
That entire sentence can be summarized as "The five flags each represent an element, all 5 of which make up the physical world, and would cause it to be thrown into chaos if they were destroyed". You're just adding verbosity to make a 5 second statement sound like more than it is. This is elemental manipulation and perhaps chaos manipulation but nothing more without further context. Environmental Destruction on the scale of the secular world too.

Planck69 and Zaratthustra:

What do you think that we should do here?
For one thing, the OP should be better organized and time stamps should be mentioned. I already agree with Zaara's assessment and I've shown my clear disagreement with any conceptual or law manipulation as far as the current evidence goes. Other than that, not really sure. Zaara's a better person to consult here.

That entire sentence can be summarized as "The five flags each represent an element, all 5 of which make up the physical world, and would cause it to be thrown into chaos if they were destroyed". You're just adding verbosity to make a 5 second statement sound like more than it is. This is elemental manipulation and perhaps chaos manipulation but nothing more without further context. Environmental Destruction on the scale of the secular world too.
Okay then.

For one thing, the OP should be better organized and time stamps should be mentioned. I already agree with Zaara's assessment and I've shown my clear disagreement with any conceptual or law manipulation as far as the current evidence goes. Other than that, not really sure. Zaara's a better person to consult here.
Time stamps?

What section of the video should be focused on. Dropping people in halfway through makes it harder to get the full context sometimes. I believe Zaara mentions this too in his observations.

The minutes and seconds in a video where what you wanted to link happens. An exrmple: X survives big explosion in this video (6:30-6:40).

6:30-6:40 is the timestamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back